What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

He had help from france but was financed by Saudi Arabia. And about the 30 wives King marry and divorce after bringing children it is a way so that he has a child out of the tribes thing. It is a nejdi custom he does not have 30 wives but most probably he had children from 30 wives and ex-wives.

I think, Allah must be proud of him, be praise to King and womanising of 30 wives. Are you planning to change Quran to add new requirements of 30 wives like Abdullah and many leaders example today?

He wasnt talking about 31 wives. He was talking about having children with 31 women. Its sick how they twist our religion to suit their perversions

King Abdullah is not religion but enjoy alot of pleasures on each niqab wives. These many children will follow the same just like her dad Abdullah, these children no doubt will have more than 30 future wives...

Assalam alaikum

Mosa, aryan bhai is trying hard to make u insult pakistanies and i appreciate ur posts coz u did a good job

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

SilentNinja bhai , i agree with all u stated this is why i don't criticize how each of our countries do its deplomacy ( uss hammam may sub nangay hain ) and if i have a right to criticize it is my own country with 180 strong million strong army with missiles and nuclear capabilities.

however i differ on one thing muslims know how to fight and they have the brain. it is true now we r at the lowest stage but it can change very fast if we have some good leaders

TARIQ

Tariqbhai what else i have been saying we need true good leaders in all muslim countries

[Mossa address these issues below if you want serious discussion:

He wasnt talking about 31 wives. He was talking about having children with 31 women. Its sick how they twist our religion to suit their perversions

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Ok mate lets have a serious discussion. I am saying that if the arabs stopped taking US dollars for their oil, the US dollar would no longer be reserve currency. That would mean the americans go bust. Israel would cease to exist. That would mean muslims all over the world would not be killed. Explainto me wher I am wrong please[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

Mosa, aryan bhai is trying hard to make u insult pakistanies and i appreciate ur posts coz u did a good job

TARIQ

They used to call pakistanis immigrants in saudi orphans from what i have heard

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Ok mate lets have a serious discussion. I am saying that if the arabs stopped taking US dollars for their oil, the US dollar would no longer be reserve currency. That would mean the americans go bust. Israel would cease to exist. That would mean muslims all over the world would not be killed. Explainto me wher I am wrong please

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

They used to call pakistanis immigrants in saudi orphans from what i have heard[/QUOTE]

There are many Pakistani immigrants in Saudi Arabia here. Feel free to ask them yourself Aryan.

Family
Abdullah is the sixth son (out of 37 sons) of King Abdul-Aziz,[citation needed] the founder of modern Saudi Arabia, to ascend to the throne. He is, after his half-brothers Bandar and Musaid, the third eldest of the living sons of Abdul-Aziz.
His mother is a فهدة العاصي الشريم Al-Rashidi, longtime rivals of the Al Saud.[51] He has had more than thirty wives, and has fathered at least thirty-five children. [52] His youngest son was born in 2003.[53] His son Prince Mutaib is the Commander of the National Guard. His son Prince Mishaal is the Governor of the Najran Province.[54] His daughter Princess Adila is married to Prince Faisal bin Abdullah bin Muhammad, the new Education Minister appointed in 2009. Adila is one of the few Saudi princesses with a semi-public role and a known advocate of women's right to drive.[55] His son Prince Abdul-Aziz is his Syrian adviser.[56]

Knowing the Arab tribal culture, these monarch are often pushed into marriages to enforce tribal loyalties and fulfill customs. Prophet also engaged in several marriages with a max limit of four at a time and multiple marriages has been part of Arab customs since pre-islamic days though Islam changed it from unlimited to a maximum of four. I saw a lawful and acknowledged marriage with an element of family is far better than Sigeh or Mutah practiced widely in Iran.

Noun 1. sigeh - a Shiite tradition of temporary marriage permitted in Iran that allows a couple to specify the terms of their relationship; can last from a few minutes to 99 years; "sigeh legally wraps premarital sex in an Islamic cloak"
Islam, Muslimism - the civilization of Muslims collectively which is governed by the Muslim religion; "Islam is predominant in northern Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and Indonesia"
marriage, matrimony, spousal relationship, wedlock, union - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce); "a long and happy marriage"; "God bless this union"

Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah (Arabic: نكاح المتعة‎ "pleasure marriage"), is a fixed-term marriage in Shi'a Islam. The duration of this type of marriage is fixed at its inception and is then automatically dissolved upon completion of its term. The marriage is contractual and is subject to renewal. Financial payments may be made between the couple, usually with the male paying the female known as mahr or dower.

Mut'ah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nikah mut

sigeh - definition of sigeh by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

You decide who is engaged in true polygynism!

Ok mate lets have a serious discussion. I am saying that if the arabs stopped taking US dollars for their oil, the US dollar would no longer be reserve currency. That would mean the americans go bust. Israel would cease to exist. That would mean muslims all over the world would not be killed. Explainto me wher I am wrong please

They used to call pakistanis immigrants in saudi orphans from what i have heard[/QUOTE]

Assalam alaikum

can u elaborate the bolded part i could not understand it

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom