What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Yes, Saudi Arabia has every right to, but question is who is your enemy? Why such a large force, why fill the pockets of the Zionists weapons industries?, or you don't consider israel a threat? Why does israel have to approve what Saudi can buy or cannot buy?

I can understand that you want your countrymen and its leadership to focus on internal development, but why fund the pockets of those who are killing innocent people? Why play into their hands? Why supply oil to those who use it to fuel weapons that kill innocent people?

We sell oil to anybody who is willing to buy it it is called business. And not every sale has to go by Israeli approval. And if what you say is true that Saudi Arabia is a zionist country why Approval then?? Why does the US needs approval for the sale if Saudi Arabia is really in bed with Israel?? What do an oil embargo on the US and end up starving?? Excuse me we are building our country.

Actually, Saddamn Hussein who financial the nuclear plants along with the help of France. Saudi Arabia called US help to attack Iraq aggression on Kuwait. :azn: I am also glad, Saddam Hussein is no longer today because he attacked Muslims neighbors for no reasons.

With due respect, I am curious why King Abdullah who kissed Bush have more than 30 wives? Is this legal Islamic? How many he have pleasures every night with each wives near Kaaba/Medinah? doggystyles? Why Arab people loves him for money?

what is this doggy I never heard of this but thats why i come on forum to learn these things:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Actually, Saddamn Hussein who financial the nuclear plants along with the help of France. Saudi Arabia called US help to attack Iraq aggression on Kuwait. :azn: I am also glad, Saddam Hussein is no longer today because he attacked Muslims neighbors for no reasons.

With due respect, I am curious why King Abdullah who kissed Bush have more than 30 wives? Is this legal Islamic? How many he have pleasures every night with each wives near Kaaba/Medinah? doggystyles? Why Arab people loves him for money?

I rdeally want to know about these dogys? maybe they learn from americans and zionists?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Saudi Arabia is really in bed with Israel?? .

No no bush in bed with parasite family members evidence is picture of bush kissing ugly saudi not saudi country

He had help from france but was financed by Saudi Arabia. And about the 30 wives King marry and divorce after bringing children it is a way so that he has a child out of the tribes thing. It is a nejdi custom he does not have 30 wives but most probably he had children from 30 wives and ex-wives.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

No no bush in bed with parasite family members evidence is picture of bush kissing ugly saudi not saudi country

A kiss in the cheek is what we do as a greeting not because we love them

what is this doggystyle I never heard of this but thats why i come on forum to learn these things:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I rdeally want to know about these doggys? maybe they learn from americans and zionists?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

LOL, you don't need to know, Aryan! .......Saudi knows best! At least, we should follow to achieve more than 31 wives very challenging hai na!! :victory:

He had help from france but was financed by Saudi Arabia. And about the 30 wives King marry and divorce after bringing children it is a way so that he has a child out of the tribes thing. It is a nejdi custom he does not have 30 wives but most probably he had children from 30 wives and ex-wives.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

A kiss in the cheek is what we do as a greeting not because we love them

No Mossa that was a kiss on the lips. looked a bit fruity to me.

Aryan I know for a fact that you are not here for a civilized discussion a kiss and a gay dude is what you have going on which is sad. Don't worry time will show you how your expectations and hopes will be crushed.

LOL, you don't need to know, Aryan! .......Saudi knows best! At least, we should follow to achieve more than 31 wives very challenging hai na!! :victory:

Yaar Mrs B would get out a stick and that would be that

No Mossa that was a kiss on the lips. looked a bit fruity to me.

It was photo-shopped to make it look this way are you seriously suggesting that Bush and Abdullah are gay couple?? seriously?? LoL Your hate will engulf you alive it is people like you that ends up becoming terrorists soon you and your passy will be carrying out suicide bombing in Saudi Arabia.

Aryan I know for a fact that you are not here for a civilized discussion a kiss and a gay dude is what you have going on which is sad. Don't worry time will show you how your expectations and hopes will be crushed.

Mossa mate have a look at this its on you tube and it looks like a kiss on the lips which I do not personally approve of but what bush and your king do is a matter for them

Saudi Parasite Family - YouTube

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

He wasnt talking about 31 wives. He was talking about having children with 31 women. Its sick how they twist our religion to suit their perversions

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Ok mate lets have a serious discussion. I am saying that if the arabs stopped taking US dollars for their oil, the US dollar would no longer be reserve currency. That would mean the americans go bust. Israel would cease to exist. That would mean muslims all over the world would not be killed. Explainto me wher I am wrong please

It was photo-shopped to make it look this way are you seriously suggesting that Bush and Abdullah are gay couple?? seriously?? LoL Your hate will engulf you alive it is people like you that ends up becoming terrorists soon you and your passy will be carrying out suicide bombing in Saudi Arabia.

we are not taleban and we have not been indoctrinated by saudi parasite family cult so no we will not take part in suicide bombings

Mossa mate have a look at this its on you tube and it looks like a kiss on the lips which I do not personally approve of but what bush and your king do is a matter for them

Saudi Parasite Family - YouTube

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

He wasnt talking about 31 wives. He was talking about having children with 31 women. Its sick how they twist our religion to suit their perversions

Exactly photoshopped this is the original one:
amirisefat20081228052048671.jpg

It is a kiss in the cheek like this one

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

we are not taleban and we have not been indoctrinated by saudi parasite family cult so no we will not take part in suicide bombings

This is how they started with pure unrational hate just like you.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

It is just AMAZING how people here are trying to teach me my own history and culture lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly photoshopped this is the original one:
amirisefat20081228052048671.jpg

It is a kiss in the cheek like this one

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

This is how they started with pure unrational hate just like you.

Ok so why they where dresses? oh and please answer this:

Ok mate lets have a serious discussion. I am saying that if the arabs stopped taking US dollars for their oil, the US dollar would no longer be reserve currency. That would mean the americans go bust. Israel would cease to exist. That would mean muslims all over the world would not be killed. Explainto me wher I am wrong please

and this

Last edited by a moderator:
Assalam alaikum

SilentNinja bhai , i agree with all u stated this is why i don't criticize how each of our countries do its deplomacy ( uss hammam may sub nangay hain ) and if i have a right to criticize it is my own country with 180 strong million strong army with missiles and nuclear capabilities.

however i differ on one thing muslims know how to fight and they have the brain. it is true now we r at the lowest stage but it can change very fast if we have some good leaders

TARIQ

Ok so why they where dresses? oh and please answer this:

and this

Dresses?? You ARE a Pakistani right?? No you are a person who is not interested in a debate but rather just screaming and shouting and moaning here and there thus you are not eligible for a civilized debate. People like you should be ignored because they are a true "Parasite" to humanity. This is not a personal attack this is merely my observation after 25 pages out of which 23 pages are just trolling.

You mean sucide attacks like those perpuated by abo lolo against the muslim caliph?? You can see who started it first :no:

Dresses?? You ARE a Pakistani right?? No you are a person who is not interested in a debate but rather just screaming and shouting and moaning here and there thus you are not eligible for a civilized debate. People like you should be ignored because they are a true "Parasite" to humanity. This is not a personal attack this is merely my observation after 25 pages out of which 23 pages are just trolling.

False flag ...keep you cool!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom