What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Knowing the Arab tribal culture, these monarch are often pushed into marriages to enforce tribal loyalties and fulfill customs. Prophet also engaged in several marriages with a max limit of four at a time and multiple marriages has been part of Arab customs since pre-islamic days though Islam changed it from unlimited to a maximum of four. I saw a lawful and acknowledged marriage with an element of family is far better than Sigeh or Mutah practiced widely in Iran.

Noun 1. sigeh - a Shiite tradition of temporary marriage permitted in Iran that allows a couple to specify the terms of their relationship; can last from a few minutes to 99 years; "sigeh legally wraps premarital sex in an Islamic cloak"
Islam, Muslimism - the civilization of Muslims collectively which is governed by the Muslim religion; "Islam is predominant in northern Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and Indonesia"
marriage, matrimony, spousal relationship, wedlock, union - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce); "a long and happy marriage"; "God bless this union"

Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah (Arabic: نكاح المتعة‎ "pleasure marriage"), is a fixed-term marriage in Shi'a Islam. The duration of this type of marriage is fixed at its inception and is then automatically dissolved upon completion of its term. The marriage is contractual and is subject to renewal. Financial payments may be made between the couple, usually with the male paying the female known as mahr or dower.

Mut'ah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nikah mut

sigeh - definition of sigeh by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

You decide who is engaged in true polygynism!

Nooo you are disrespecting Shias now it is not allowed here but it is perfectly okay to attack Saudis and their government after all this forum supports this with all its might.

We sell oil to anybody who is willing to buy it it is called business.
And then you wonder why call you zionist puppets, which you are anyway. When they feel they have used you for their cause and no longer need you, i wouldn't be surprised if a no-fly zone will be imposed over your skies, and "democracy" introduced in your country, and your armed forces won't be able to do anything about it, your equipment will probably be disabled through installed bugs, and even if it wasn't you guys still wouldn't pose a threat to the Zionists.

And not every sale has to go by Israeli approval.

Yes it does actually, israel is America's daddy, and NATO is nothing without America and its tech, those typhoons and tornadoes have American systems installed in them, israel doesn't have to complain because after all it knows very well that these weapons can't be used against it, maybe on iran, but not on israel. Just because they don't publicize the approvals doesn't mean they don't happen, i'm sure you don't consider the Zionists that stupid, or do you?

And if what you say is true that Saudi Arabia is a zionist country why Approval then??

Saudi Arabia is not a zionist country, do you seriously think that they would consider you arabs one of their own?:lol:

Saudi Arabia is a slave of the zionist powers.

Why does the US needs approval for the sale if Saudi Arabia is really in bed with Israel??
To make sure that those bugged weapons and equipment are only used on countries other than israel.

What do an oil embargo on the US and end up starving??
So your admitting that your country is a slave of the zionists, bounded by chains, can't do anything to displease their master otherwise they will face hunger and starvation. Even Iranians have more respect then you people, your afraid of sanctions lolz, iranians are living the sanctions and still developing, way ahead of your country.

Excuse me we are building our country.

Almost a century and your still building your country? An indication of lack of brains.

They used to call pakistanis immigrants in saudi orphans from what i have heard

Isnt that part of the.."Invent lies upon your adversary" doctrine?? It is written in well detail somewhere in the books and it practiced much widely on debates broadcasting on live on TV between the two competing sides of middle east affairs..if you know what I mean.

Allah has cursed those who engage in hearsay!

Mosamia --- nobody on this forum should receive personal attacks.

You are no exception. All you guys should relax, and speak and interact casually.

why all the tensions must make their way here too

Personal attacks? thts pathetic n unacceptable... n used by losers who couldnt come up with logical facts n discussions! SO FOR GOD SAKES STOP THI FOOLISHNESS!

And then you wonder why call you zionist puppets, which you are anyway. When they feel they have used you for their cause and no longer need you, i wouldn't be surprised if a no-fly zone will be imposed over your skies, and "democracy" introduced in your country, and your armed forces won't be able to do anything about it, your equipment will probably be disabled through installed bugs, and even if it wasn't you guys still wouldn't pose a threat to the Zionists.

Yes it does actually, israel is America's daddy, and NATO is nothing without America and its tech, those typhoons and tornadoes have American systems installed in them, israel doesn't have to complain because after all it knows very well that these weapons can't be used against it, maybe on iran, but not on israel. Just because they don't publicize the approvals doesn't mean they don't happen, i'm sure you don't consider the Zionists that stupid, or do you?

Saudi Arabia is not a zionist country, do you seriously think that they would consider you arabs one of their own?:lol:

To make sure that those bugged weapons and equipment are only used on countries other than israel.

So your admitting that your country is a slave of the zionists, bounded by chains, can't do anything to displease their master otherwise they will face hunger and starvation. Even Iranians have more respect then you people, your afraid of sanctions lolz, iranians are living the sanctions and still developing, way ahead of your country.

Almost a century and your still building your country? An indication of lack of brains.

Our economy will go kaboom either we Stop selling Oil to US or China look at it through real lenses not your hate filled one. And look at this entire post demeaning of Arabs and Saudis in every way but this is one of the pillars of this cursed forum that doesnt allow a single bad post about Iran but opens ones attacking KSA daily. I thought you were a good civilized person earlier but sadly you are nothing but a copy of the rest of them.

Personal attacks? thts pathetic n unacceptable... n used by losers who couldnt come up with logical facts n discussions! SO FOR GOD SAKES STOP THI FOOLISHNESS!

Its okay I am used to it. I could understand it when I was in an Iranian forum but here?? By Pakistanis?? who are just attacking my people and of course they will get away with it. This forum has really sunken to an all time low.

Nooo you are disrespecting Shias now it is not allowed here but it is perfectly okay to attack Saudis and their government after all this forum supports this with all its might.

Why are you getting a feeling that forum supports Saudi bashing. You are communicating here with forum posters.

Its okay I am used to it. I could understand it when I was in an Iranian forum but here?? By Pakistanis?? who are just attacking my people and of course they will get away with it. This forum has really sunken to an all time low.

Please don't generalize Pakistanis. Not all are same.Not all share this sort of opinion. SAUDIA Arabia is the closest to Pakistan in the world.

Assalam alaikum

Mosa some of our brothers don't know about saudia they thing every country is blessed like ours have rivers agricultural land etc

So kind of these ppl u can convince them but there r others i will suggest u to ignore them coz they r here for a hidden agenda
of their own

Mosa i like to add one more point as u can see it we ( i mean pakistanies ) our best times is when we bash our leaders so bashing other countries leaders is normal over here and when they find someone defending them or justifiying their acts it some times gets dirty but we like ur inputs over here

TARIR

Why are you getting a feeling that forum supports Saudi bashing. You are communicating here with forum posters.

Actually no I have been here for months and anything bad is said about Iran even if from good sources is closed very fast but if it is against Saudi Arabia even if it from a blog or a forum post it is idolized for 30 pages. People here troll and insult and be racist all they want against Arabs and Saudis but the same is not allowed to anybody else. This forum is begging to really sicken me.

Actually no I have been here for months and anything bad is said about Iran even if from good sources is closed very fast but if it is against Saudi Arabia even if it from a blog or a forum post it is idolized for 30 pages. People here troll and insult and be racist all they want against Arabs and Saudis but the same is not allowed to anybody else. This forum is begging to really sicken me.

Also a lot of people need to put up right flags here! The concentration of pro-ayatollah regime propaganda by people bearing Pakistan flags really surprises me!

Come on Mosa, explain to me what in my post is hate filled? Everything in my post is the truth, just because the truth is bitter and you don't like it doesn't mean its hate. You just can't dismiss reality and pretend it doesn't exist.

You think i'm only "attacking" your country, then you are wrong my friend, i admit that even my country is a slave, is there something wrong in realizing the mistakes, stupidity, and traitorous nature of our own? If you choose to live blindly then go ahead, but just remember that right now you can ignore reality but it will hit you in your face one day and by that time you can't ignore it no matter what or how hard you try.

BTW, in case you missed it here is where i also mention the salve like state of my own country.

So any country not going the Iran route is a slave country?? We must bark hold sermons and make fake weapons for you to cheer?? We are non-aligned. We supported Muslim countries in the past and all we got was to be called the financier of terrorism so as far as I am concern not a single penny should be given even as charity anymore and we should build our country instead of trying to take the responsibility of uniting the Muslim world like we did before. I firmly believe that we are non-aligned at all and not taking any sides or "Slave" to anyone. Having good relations with the US is now a crime?? I have met many great and wonderful Americans who speak logically and in reason not like you who is only hoping for wars everywhere.

What you see is truth through your own limited perspective is not what I see as the truth. I live here I study here I work here and I sleep here. I know my own country better than anyone else who is claiming to know it. And I have stated before if I find something is true I will be the first to acknowledge it. But when things are like this then you and everyone who is spreading this hate filled topics can go to hell.

This post says it all

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

and abus post got ignored in that more american troops are now going to be in arab lands

Back
Top Bottom