What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Again Mosa has run away knowing it's the truth.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Honestly never have I claimed Syria has a higher stance on morals then SA however Saudi Funded Terrorism has caused more carnage in the world then Syria's Security Forces have, lets not get off Topic Shall we.

No I did not run but I have other things to do than keeping up with Assad's propaganda police.

No I did not run but I have other things to do than keeping up with Assad's propaganda police.

Really I thought you were fully giving your undying support to the protestors you ? First Iranians's Quds in Syria now accusing me of being Dr. Assad's Propaganda police honestly Brother where are you getting this info.

middle east countries could cut off all oil to the U.S. and it won't bring us to our knees. Only 25% of our oil currently comes from there. And there are other sources that would pick up the slack if need be. It would be a tough transition in the short term. But it deffinitly won't bring us to our knees.

Really I thought you were fully giving your undying support to the protestors you ? First Iranians's Quds in Syria now accusing me of being Dr. Assad's Propaganda police honestly Brother where are you getting this info.

Trust me I have my sources. I also know your army lost control of one third of Syria now by the way and is losing.

No not in a day but Turkey is going to make sure this uprising won't be over until Assad is hanged. Can you hear it?? Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok time is running out on Assad.

The FSA controls no territory in Syria noting except border attacks which they will be shoot and bodies dragged though the streets, turkey please Erdogan wants more Muslim Blood on his hands ,thinking they actually count the Alwais as muslims then again you don't, Yes I can hear your BS.

The FSA controls no territory in Syria noting except border attacks which they will be shoot and bodies dragged though the streets, turkey please Erdogan wants more Muslim Blood on his hands ,thinking they actually count the Alwais as muslims then again you don't, Yes I can hear your BS.

A person who is proud to see bodies dragged through the streets... I have nothing to say to you. Where will you escape the eyes of God monster??

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Ladies and Gentlemen this is Syria and what Assad has turned it into.... The great people of Syria will triumph in the end just you wait.

A person who is proud to see bodies dragged through the streets... I have nothing to say to you. Where will you escape the eyes of God monster??

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Ladies and Gentlemen this is Syria and what Assad has turned it into.... The great people of Syria will triumph in the end just you wait.

Honestly you felt pretty proud when the Libyan Rebels did that Gaddafi, the defectors Attacking Syrian Soldiers will receive the same treatment, God Will Judge me.

Again you ignore my question again, yes we will it seems you have most faith in us then the Palestinians.

Honestly you felt pretty proud when the Libyan Rebels did that Gaddafi, the defectors Attacking Syrian Soldiers will receive the same treatment, God Will Judge me.

Again you ignore my question again, yes we will it seems you have most faith in us then the Palestinians.

Cleansing Syria of Assad is one of the steps to Palestinian liberation.

Again you ignore my questions and go off Topic Palestinians hate you it's honest fact.

Hamas hates us correct. Fatah does not however and lately they have been gaining the majority of the support because of the Palestinian State bid which Iran and Syria are hating very much. Again remind me why is Syria and Iran fully opposed of the State Bid even though Israelis are seeing it as their worst nightmare?? But when Hizboullah and Hamas send rockets they dance in joy for the world support??

Hamas hates us correct. Fatah does not however and lately they have been gaining the majority of the support because of the Palestinian State bid which Iran and Syria are hating very much. Again remind me why is Syria and Iran fully opposed of the State Bid even though Israelis are seeing it as their worst nightmare?? But when Hizboullah and Hamas send rockets they dance in joy for the world support??

Honestly you believe yourself I have visited many Palestinian refugee camps in Syria and Lebanon and they have Family in the WB and they have a very big distaste for SA, yes we hate Palestinians it's not like we reconized a palestinian and let them seek refugee in our country and sympathize with them , now your bringing hezbollah into this you keep ignoring the question.

Honestly you believe yourself I have visited many Palestinian refugee camps in Syria and Lebanon and they have Family in the WB and they have a very big distaste for SA, yes we hate Palestinians it's not like we reconized a palestinian and let them seek refugee in our country and sympathize with them , now your bringing hezbollah into this you keep ignoring the question.

What is the damn God damn question???

I know many Palestinians too you see the difference between us and you is that you keep them in camps Palestinians here are entitled of all the things a Saudi citizen is entitled to. In other words they are Saudis but with a different name. In camps you manage sure You get to feed them all the propaganda you want but here they drive the nicest cars and own the biggest homes see the difference here??

What is the damn God damn question???

I know many Palestinians too you see the difference between us and you is that you keep them in camps Palestinians here are entitled of all the things a Saudi citizen is entitled to. In other words they are Saudis but with a different name. In camps you manage sure You get to feed them all the propaganda you want but here they drive the nicest cars and own the biggest homes see the difference here??

Pardon us for Not being as rich as SA, honestly you keep making more BS up, I have visited the Palestinian Refugee camps here for 10 days every 3 months for the for the last 5 years, the only thing I have given them is friendship honestly they don't care what your government offers they want to return to Palestine and Visit Jerusalem, the hate for SA is noting new in the Arab world.

Back
Top Bottom