What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

You are just trying to inflame with your false aqusitions,
I think you meant false accusations? No, i'm not falsely accusing anyone of anything, i'm only stating historical facts, don't believe me then do a little research for yourself.

while the whole world knows who is protecting the murderer of Iranis and Syrians.
I never mentioned Syria or Iran in my post which you quoted, however i do believe that the Syrian dictator should step down if his people are not content with him.

My friend, you are asking for too much here, how can they leave those who helped to establish their nation?

The relationship with the west is purely Toxic for Saudi Arabia it's no secret it's reality but time will tell.

Can someone explained to me, how come Israel F-16s flowed undetected through Saudi Airspace to bomb Iraqi Nuclear reactor back in 1980s ?? Saudi fooled at the thought of Jordian jets?

We acknowledge this failure and as a result to this attack we made the air defense force a separate force on Saudi arabia with only one concern of keeping our air space protected.

"Saudi Royals support Israel"

No surprise here, tell me something new.

bushabdullahkiss.jpg

Amazing about Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

Full name
Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz bin Abdul-Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud

Religion
Sunni Muslim

How many Wives?
30 (Thirty)
More than THIRTY FIVE CHILDREN

In Quran: says minimum of 4 wives??

I think, some Pakistanis should follow the examples more than 30 wives and love Arabs so much! :victory:

Can someone explained to me, how come Israel F-16s flowed undetected through Saudi Airspace to bomb Iraqi Nuclear reactor back in 1980s ?? Saudi fooled at the thought of Jordian jets?

We acknowledge this failure and as a result to this attack we made the air defense force a separate force on Saudi arabia with only one concern of keeping our air space protected.

And besides why would we destroy the facility that we are ourselves are financing??

protected.

And besides why would we destroy the facility that we are ourselves are financing??

Stupid? Con the world that you are not in bed with Zionists I reckon

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

bushabdullahkiss.jpg

Amazing about Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

Full name
Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz bin Abdul-Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud

Religion
Sunni Muslim

How many Wives?
30 (Thirty)
More than THIRTY FIVE CHILDREN

In Quran: says minimum of 4 wives??

I think, some Pakistanis should follow the examples more than 30 wives and love Arabs so much! :victory:

Looks a bit of a bandit there I mean kissing bush give me a break. I didnt realise they were literally in bed with americans

Well, good thing you admitted the truth, but if what you stated above is true then what is the reason behind Saudi Arabia's purchase of top of the line weapons from western countries? Couldn't all of that money have been spent on development? Saudi spend billions on weapons but for what?

Don't we have a right to keep our country secure?? It is not lime we are paying for it with debt like all countries you know and US itself owes us some 500 billion dollars what is 60 billion over 20 years gonna do?? 130 billions is spent on education 300 billion is spent on industrialization projects and some more are spent on various other projects.

Don't we have a right to keep our country secure?? It is not lime we are paying for it with debt like all countries you know and US itself owes us some 500 billion dollars what is 60 billion over 20 years gonna do?? 130 billions is spent on education 300 billion is spent on industrialization projects and some more are spent on various other projects.

Plus whats wrong with giving money to west and propping america and israel?

Plus whats wrong with giving money to west and propping america and israel?

This comment is totally uncalled for. Instead of criticizing Saudia unnecessary, you should think about "Your" flag countries, the one in which you living and other from which you belongs then think about the proverb, " Those who live in glass house should not throw stones at others"

Yes, Saudi Arabia has every right to, but question is who is your enemy? Why such a large force, why fill the pockets of the Zionists weapons industries?, or you don't consider israel a threat? Why does israel have to approve what Saudi can buy or cannot buy?

I can understand that you want your countrymen and its leadership to focus on internal development, but why fund the pockets of those who are killing innocent people? Why play into their hands? Why supply oil to those who use it to fuel weapons that kill innocent people?

This comment is totally uncalled for. Instead of criticizing Saudia unnecessary, you should think about "Your" flag countries, the one in which you living and other from which you belongs then think about the proverb, " Those who live in glass house should not throw stones at others"

dont lecture me I thing our corrupt political leaders should be tried for treason and dealt with accordingly. But that is no mitigation fo saudi royals supporting and sustaining america and israel and encouraging the killing of muslims. So what about the country I am living lots of white english people agree with me and laugh at these dictators

Yes, Saudi Arabia has every right to, but question is who is your enemy? Why such a large force, why fill the pockets of the Zionists weapons industries?, or you don't consider israel a threat? Why does israel have to approve what Saudi can buy or cannot buy?

I can understand that you want your countrymen and its leadership to focus on internal development, but why fund the pockets of those who are killing innocent people? Why play into their hands? Why supply oil to those who use it to fuel weapons that kill innocent people?

Assalam alaikum

SilentNinja bhai, u r nice person and i like ur posts. we pakistanies or any other country if they got the money and opportunity would go for the best weapons regardless who is the enemy.
after all we all hate americans but loved american weapons

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

SilentNinja bhai, u r nice person and i like ur posts. we pakistanies or any other country if they got the money and opportunity would go for the best weapons regardless who is the enemy.
after all we all hate americans but loved american weapons

TARIQ

The OP state that parasite saudi family is freind of america dont you understand that? They are not americas enemy. Look at the picture of saudi kissing bush. are you blind. they are kissing muslim killers. Shame on you for defending these parasites freinds of muslim killers

Actually, Saddamn Hussein who financial the nuclear plants along with the help of France. Saudi Arabia called US help to attack Iraq aggression on Kuwait. :azn: I am also glad, Saddam Hussein is no longer today because he attacked Muslims neighbors for no reasons.

With due respect, I am curious why King Abdullah who kissed Bush have more than 30 wives? Is this legal Islamic? How many he have pleasures every night with each wives near Kaaba/Medinah? doggystyles? Why Arab people loves him for money?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom