What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

i know more about the Mukhabarat.....esp. when led under Pr. Muqrin

i know more about the Mukhabarat.....esp. when led under Pr. Muqrin

The Mukhabarat or abbreviated as GIP (General Intelligence Presidency) has more to do with outside than Inside. Inside you have the Mabahith.

"Saudi Royals support Israel"

No surprise here, tell me something new.

Ok what about this:

Saudi Parasite Family

Saudi Parasite Family - YouTube

Lol bro, i didn't mean it in a demeaning way, we all know who calls the shots in the House of Saud, so as i said nothing surprising here. This world is run on personal interests since the defeat of the anti-capitalist/anti-communist powers at the hands of the Zionists and their allies, among them the Arabs.

Saudis don't care about Palestinians or the Palestinian cause, if they did then all of those toys they have bought would have been put to use a long time ago.

sa7 ya habib jalby....

i think maybe you are member of Mabahith :D

jalby?? that is Eastern GCC accent. Where exactly have you worked there?? I am guessing either Qatar or Kuwait.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Lol bro, i didn't mean it in a demeaning way, we all know who calls the shots in the House of Saud, so as i said nothing surprising here. This world is run on personal interests since the defeat of the anti-capitalist/anti-communist powers at the hands of the Zionists and their allies, among them the Arabs.

Saudis don't care about Palestinians or the Palestinian cause, if they did then all of those toys they have bought would have been put to use a long time ago.

and THANK GOD they are not. We don't want any wars at all we just want to build our economy and move to industrialization thank you.

and THANK GOD they are not. We don't want any wars at all we just want to build our economy and move to industrialization thank you.

Which proves my point, that Saudis put there own interest before the Palestinian cause, all of these years the imaginary Saudi sympathy towards Palestinians was nothing more than a facade. Saudis would even make deals with the devil if it involved their interest, heck they already are. Saudis can care less of the innocent dieing at the hands of the Zionists, Saudis would rather fuel the tanks and jets of the Zionists in their effort to exterminate the Palestinians.

Its very bad to see a country like Saudi Arabia wants to share a bed with Jews at the cost of....... ???? guess it.

Saudi's have been pro USA since the forties, the relationship is toxic it's best Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf leave the Anglos and have Stronger Relations with China.

Back
Top Bottom