What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

You know I loved the Iranian response to the wikileak leak of the arabs. The Iranians said that it was an attempt by america to sow division in the muslim world. Bravo I wish all muslim leaders had the wisdom of the iranian leaders. Instead we have corrupt leaders who have been either bribed or intimidated by america and zionists

Go google wahhabi make your own mind what they are

Why Google ?
Since I am one, I will explain.

Fact 1: On the commencement of the last pilgrimage Allah took an Oath from the prophet that his job has been completed.

Fact 2: It was revealed to all Muslims to adhere to the Book of Allah, and the way of Prophet's life, which is the only true manifestation of Quran.

Fact 3: After the prophet's death, many additions and deletions were made to the interpretations and practices of Islam.

Fact 4: Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab made an effort to cleanse the dust of old books and tried to preserve those teachings as they were.

Any people who take inspirations from the work of Mohammad Bin Abdul Wahab are labeled as "Wahabis"

This term is used often in a derogatory fashion by other sects of Islam.

You are presuming too much,
you have no idea who I am, what I might have done and what I do.
My service to Pakistan is my business and not for you to talk about.

I told you to do independent research, which means I do not agree with your copy paste stuff, and I am requesting you to reason and think with your own mind.

Im just asking you to read the article that I have put on the start of this thread and explain that I am wrong. I have an open mind please tell me where you believe I am wrong. Thats why we come on here to learn and inform. I have no axe to grind with you. You show me where I am wrong and I will agree with you or vice versa. You fly the flag of pakistan as proudly as I do. We both want the best for pakistan and its people. Its our duty to help each other open our eyes see what the problems are. I see americans as the biggest killers of muslims in the last 10 years. Previously I was far from anti american. I see saudis supportive of american dollar. You want me to keep quite whilst my people are simply reffered to as collateral damage?

You know I loved the Iranian response to the wikileak leak of the arabs. The Iranians said that it was an attempt by america to sow division in the muslim world. Bravo I wish all muslim leaders had the wisdom of the iranian leaders. Instead we have corrupt leaders who have been either bribed or intimidated by america and zionists

Go google wahhabi make your own mind what they are

Dont worry when the time is right they will see who the snake is.

Why Google ?
Since I am one, I will explain.

Fact 1: On the commencement of the last pilgrimage Allah took an Oath from the prophet that his job has been completed.

Fact 2: It was revealed to all Muslims to adhere to the Book of Allah, and the way of Prophet's life, which is the only true manifestation of Quran.

Fact 3: After the prophet's death, many additions and deletions were made to the interpretations and practices of Islam.

Fact 4: Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab made an effort to cleanse the dust of old books and tried to preserve those teachings as they were.

Any people who take inspirations from the work of Mohammad Bin Abdul Wahab are labeled as "Wahabis"

This term is used often in a derogatory fashion by other sects of Islam.

why not let him read several opinions and make his own mind up?

Sorry did I spell it wrong:

The embarrassing origin of the House of Al-Saud is not just questionable, but well known. The standard LIE from all such puppets and donkeys installed by the Americans and Brits as super dictators over their people is that their ancestral lineage goes back to the Hashmite clan. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, the ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

And that's not the end of the story. The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the "secret Jews" of Turkey were known who collaborated with secular dictator, Mostafa Kemal Ataturk (himself a Doenmeh) to secularize Turkey. The Doenmeh Jews are a very manipulative and dangerous community. To know more about the Doenmeh, check facts about Mostafa Kemal "Ataturk," a Doenmeh or crypto Jew.

A report from 2002 Intelligence reports of the Iraqi government has given much information on the Wahabis and their origin going back to the Doenmeh or crypto Jews of Turkey. Read this very informative piece on Wahabis and their Turkish Jewish origin.

It's officially known that present day 'Saudi Arabia' is the outcome of an alliance between Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab and Muhammed Ibn Saud started in the 18th century. The deal was for Ibn Saud to protect Al Wahhab and allow him to spread his fanatical anti-Quranic values in the name of "Islam," and in return, Al-Wahab would offer recognition to Saud’s rule as the head of the "Islamic Ummah."

In reality, the Arabian peninsula has been occupied since the last 200 plus years by a grand orthodox Jewish alliance in the garb of Islam. But their secret loyalty and affections are still firmly grounded within their roots. What a pretty story behind the Saud / Wahab treachery, duping 1.3 billion Muslims around the world and their sincere pact of 'brotherhood' with the White House, Pentagon and 10 Downing Street.

Check the information on the genealogy of the Sauds

I am going to quote this post, after reporting it.

I wish the Moderators to come on here and read this, and tell me if the poster has been offensive to any religious belief.

I hope the moderators run through the logs on my activity and based on the warnings / infractions passed to me on similar grounds, do some thing in this thread too.

You are presuming too much,
you have no idea who I am, what I might have done and what I do.
My service to Pakistan is my business and not for you to talk about.

I told you to do independent research, which means I do not agree with your copy paste stuff, and I am requesting you to reason and think with your own mind.

Sir you are presuming too much I do think and I do reason

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I am going to quote this post, after reporting it.

I wish the Moderators to come on here and read this, and tell me if the poster has been offensive to any religious belief.

I hope the moderators run through the logs on my activity and based on the warnings / infractions passed to me on similar grounds, do some thing in this thread too.

So your idea of discussion is censorship lol A bit extreme and taleban like eh

Im just asking you to read the article that I have put on the start of this thread and explain that I am wrong. I have an open mind please tell me where you believe I am wrong. Thats why we come on here to learn and inform. I have no axe to grind with you. You show me where I am wrong and I will agree with you or vice versa. You fly the flag of pakistan as proudly as I do. We both want the best for pakistan and its people. Its our duty to help each other open our eyes see what the problems are. I see americans as the biggest killers of muslims in the last 10 years. Previously I was far from anti american. I see saudis supportive of american dollar. You want me to keep quite whilst my people are simply reffered to as collateral damage?

I will make an exception here ... and try to express.

Lets take your example, of support of american dollar.

Fact 1: The Oil Trade started around 50s, correct ?
Fact 2: Oil trade saw the boom 60s when the reconstructions was at its peak.
Fact 3: Uptil that point in time, USA was NOT perceived as an enemy of the Muslims. ( Reference: Pakistan's relations with USA).
Fact 4: At this period of time, the Dollar WAS the MOST stable currency in the world.
Fact 5: Middle east produces nothing BUT oil, thus to import food, clothing, housing etc, they had to trade the oil in the same currency that the other commodities are traded in.

As a consequence of 1-> 5, Oil had to be traded in Dollar.

Fact 6: Muslims were and ARE a less educated and very polarized lot.
Fact 7: Every one knows oil will one day run out, thus there was a need to invest in other businesses which could keep generating revenue once oil was gone, as a result many assets were purchased in DOLLAR.

Fact 8: We saw the result of Oil as a weapon tactic in egypt already.

Based on 6 -> 8, it was logical to assume that trade had to be done in Dollar, however not to F around with USA, else risk total loss of oil assets.

Based upon the last two conclusions, would you think it is sensible to drop the dollar and loose decades of investment, if not life and total control of oil ?

Lastly,
Muslims Every where in the world are polarized and divided, the tribal system has been a real poison, and no where has this been more poisonous than the Middle east.

Now, do your research and argue with your self before you post.

Islam is devided, its a fact. So what you guys are fighting for?

I find this quote a bit condesending. Just because I hold a different point of view to you you think I need to do more research as if that will magically bring me to your way of thinking. lol

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I will make an exception here ... and try to express.

Lets take your example, of support of american dollar.

Fact 1: The Oil Trade started around 50s, correct ?
Fact 2: Oil trade saw the boom 60s when the reconstructions was at its peak.
Fact 3: Uptil that point in time, USA was NOT perceived as an enemy of the Muslims. ( Reference: Pakistan's relations with USA).
Fact 4: At this period of time, the Dollar WAS the MOST stable currency in the world.

As a consequence of 1-> 5, Oil had to be traded in Dollar.

Based on 6 -> 8, it was logical to assume that trade had to be done in Dollar, however not to F around with USA, else risk total loss of oil assets.

None of the above apply in 2011.

If Saudis unroyal family had any concern other than the survival of one family they could drive a hard bargain with america. America and Israeli Zionists are not god. There are alternatives. america dare not attack russia remember Georgia. The strategy employed by the saudis on a grander scale is the same as feudal landlord policy.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Islam is devided, its a fact. So what you guys are fighting for?

im not fighting lol

I find this quote a bit condesending. Just because I hold a different point of view to you you think I need to do more research as if that will magically bring me to your way of thinking. lol (/QUOTE]

That was a suggestion, keep your pride to your self.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------
None of the above apply in 2011.

Either you are suggesting that all the oil money should have been kept stored for 50 years and used now,
OR
I failed to express my point of view, at which point I should apologize and let readers make up their own mind.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom