What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

saudia is not more the leader of muslim world

It never was. It depends on what you mean by the leader of Muslim world. If you mean Arabs, the center of the Arab culture is without doubt Egypt. Egypt probably is the most culturally influential Arabic country. Lebanon is also an influential country in the Arab world because many famous Arab singers, writers, actors and actresses and other famous people are from there. Saudi Arabia has no popularity between a sizable majority of the Arabs.
If you mean about the leader of the Sunni world, then Saudi Arabia is indeed the leader. but that is true only when you see the Muslim world from a sectarian perspective. Iraq and also Iran are the leaders of the Shiite world. Although at the moment Iran's role is much bolder than the Iraqi role. Saudi Arabia is the center of the Islamic culture and will remain the center of the Islamic culture for ever because Mecca and many other holy Islamic cities are in it and Haj will always be practiced in Arabia.

It never was. It depends on what you mean by the leader of Muslim world. If you mean Arabs, the center of the Arab culture is without doubt Egypt. Egypt probably is the most culturally influential Arabic country. Lebanon is also an influential country in the Arab world because many famous Arab singers, writers, actors and actresses and other famous people are from there. Saudi Arabia has no popularity between a sizable majority of the Arabs.
If you mean about the leader of the Sunni world, then Saudi Arabia is indeed the leader. but that is true only when you see the Muslim world from a sectarian perspective. Iraq and also Iran are the leaders of the Shiite world. Although at the moment Iran's role is much bolder than the Iraqi role. Saudi Arabia is the center of the Islamic culture and will remain the center of the Islamic culture for ever because Mecca and many other holy Islamic cities are in it and Haj will always be practiced in Arabia.

Lebenon??? Are you serious?? Are you actually suggesting that lebenon has more infulence than saudi arabia?? Lol your entire argument instantly became invalid there.

Lebenon??? Are you serious?? Are you actually suggesting that lebenon has more infulence than saudi arabia?? Lol your entire argument instantly became invalid there.

Of course. When it comes to entertainment, Lebanon is famous in the Arab world. not only in the Arab world, but also to limited extents, outside of the Arab world. To be quite honest, I've talked with many Arabs and most of them disliked Saudi Arabia. I personally have nothing against Saudi Arabia and I hope that the ties between us would become better but I'm reflecting the opinion of the Arabs that I've talked to. About Lebanon, well, many famous Arab artists are from Lebanon, you can't deny that fact. in return can you name some really famous Saudi singers,actors,actresses, authors, etc? Lebanese girls and Beirut nights are among the things that have pictured a rosy image of the Arabs, in the opposite, Saudi Arabia has depicted Arabs in a barbaric primitive way.

saudia is not more the leader of muslim world
now Ottoman Empire is coming back

Possibly -- But Arabia has never, ever, been the leader of the Muslim World and I don't think that will change - Damascus, Baghdad, Cairo, Istanbul

but back to the topic -- Because the so called "royals" of Arabia depend on external powers such as US and Israel to maintain themselves and their obscenely extended and voracious "family", that is to say, they lack internal legitimacy and resort to the coercion of their subjects to maintain order, the so called "Royals", therefore lead a very fragile political order, and this fragility is increasingly more threatened and threatening than ever before - how so? The increasingly negative light in which Muslims hold the Wahabi enterprise, given it's association with political and sectarian violence.

Can the US and/or Israel help the Arabian "Royals" from the inevitable? I don't think so, they will play musical chairs, after all, there are plenty of aspirants - but it would be a mistake to think that society in Arabia will continue to make the bargain that it has made earlier, that is to say , agree to be bought off, to trade dignity, even faith, more material

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Possibly -- But Arabia has never, ever, been the leader of the Muslim World and I don't think that will change - Damascus, Baghdad, Cairo, Istanbul

but back to the topic -- Because the so called "royals" of Arabia depend on external powers such as US and Israel to maintain themselves and their obscenely extended and voracious "family", that is to say, they lack internal legitimacy and resort to the coercion of their subjects to maintain order, the so called "Royals", therefore lead a very fragile political order, and this fragility is increasingly more threatened and threatening than ever before - how so? The increasingly negative light in which Muslims hold the Wahabi enterprise, given it's association with political and sectarian violence and US/Israeli policy.

Can the US and/or Israel help the Arabian "Royals" from the inevitable? I don't think so, they will play musical chairs, after all, there are plenty of aspirants - but it would be a mistake to think that society in Arabia will continue to make the bargain that it has made earlier, that is to say , agree to be bought off, to trade dignity, even faith, more material

My assertion is that its a two way street. America cant survive without Saudis assistance in the way of taking worthless dollars and giving credence that the us dollar is worth something for their oil.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

The Saudi Royals Must Stop being Slaves to America now.

My point is that they are not slaves its a symbiotic relationship.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Mosa are you an Agent for Saudi Arabia's Propaganda ministry ?

he would have to be a unroyal fat and ugly to hold any position of significance wouldnt he?

Of course. When it comes to entertainment, Lebanon is famous in the Arab world. not only in the Arab world, but also to limited extents, outside of the Arab world. To be quite honest, I've talked with many Arabs and most of them disliked Saudi Arabia. I personally have nothing against Saudi Arabia and I hope that the ties between us would become better but I'm reflecting the opinion of the Arabs that I've talked to. About Lebanon, well, many famous Arab artists are from Lebanon, you can't deny that fact. in return can you name some really famous Saudi singers,actors,actresses, authors, etc? Lebanese girls and Beirut nights are among the things that have pictured a rosy image of the Arabs, in the opposite, Saudi Arabia has depicted Arabs in a barbaric primitive way.

Lebanon surely have more singers artists etc. Like Haifa Wahbi xD LoL mostly their female singers are seduction in its greatest sense. Saudi art is different We have ALOT and I mean ALOT of singers artists book writers etc but due to Arabian accent which is a bit hard to understand for non-Arabians (I have a trouble understanding some of the central southern and eastern Saudi accents lol) they are popular in their respective territories. If you mean that Lebanon can invade the entire Arab world through half naked girls with double Ds then be my guest lol.

Muhammad Abdu is one of many but personally he is my favorite. A truly classy singer that will go down in the same category as Frank Sinatra and Abdulhaleem Hafiz.

Actors sure here http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA..._%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D 9%88%D9%86 The English list in incomplete and the Arabic list is also missing. Want actresses?? Here http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA..._%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D 8%A7%D8%AA This list is also missing much.

If a rosy image = half naked girls then thank you I don't want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lebanon surely have more singers artists etc. Like Haifa Wahbi xD LoL mostly their female singers are seduction in its greatest sense. Saudi art is different We have ALOT and I mean ALOT of singers artists book writers etc but due to Arabian accent which is a bit hard to understand for non-Arabians (I have a trouble understanding some of the central southern and eastern Saudi accents lol) they are popular in their respective territories. If you mean that Lebanon can invade the entire Arab world through half naked girls with double Ds then be my guest lol.
Lebanon, in view point of politics, has no influence in the Arab world. In fact Lebanon itself is a victim of the power struggle between regional players like Iran and KSA and also USA and Israel. but If we want to talk about their cultural influence, I do believe that they are way more influential than Saudi Arabia in the Arab world. In my opinion Lebanon's cultural influence in the Arab world is only second after Egypt. Not every Arab on earth is religious. In fact many Arabs coming from Lebanon, Syria, Algeria or other parts of MENA ,who I have talked to, are secular, and even those who are religious do not agree with the Saudi foreign policy as far as my experiences suggest. Saudi Arabia is influential in the Arab world, because it can directly and indirectly interfere in their affairs but if you tell me that Saudi Arabia is popular in the Arab world, I'd disagree with that.

Muhammad Abdu is one of many but personally he is my favorite. A truly classy singer that will go down in the same category as Frank Sinatra and Abdulhaleem Hafiz.

Actors sure here http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA..._%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D 9%88%D9%86 The English list in incomplete and the Arabic list is also missing. Want actresses?? Here http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA..._%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D 8%A7%D8%AA This list is also missing much.

If a rosy image = half naked girls then thank you I don't want it.

Thanks for the links. I'll listen to them.
I didn't say a rosy image equals half naked girls, but Lebanon is a modern society from many aspects while Saudi Arabia is not.

Last edited by a moderator:
the fertile crescent countries (namely Syria, Lebanon, Iraq) have contributed a hell of a lot towards "Arab culture" and renaissance in general

Lebanon, in view point of politics, has no influence in the Arab world. In fact Lebanon itself is a victim of the power struggle between regional players like Iran and KSA and also USA and Israel. but If we want to talk about their cultural influence, I do believe that they are way more influential than Saudi Arabia in the Arab world. In my opinion Lebanon's cultural influence in the Arab world is only second after Egypt. Not every Arab on earth is religious. In fact many Arabs coming from Lebanon, Syria, Algeria or other parts of MENA ,who I have talked to, are secular, and even those who are religious do not agree with the Saudi foreign policy as far as my experiences suggest. Saudi Arabia is influential in the Arab world, because it can directly and indirectly interfere in their affairs but if you tell me that Saudi Arabia is popular in the Arab world, I'd disagree with that.

Thanks for the links. I'll listen to them.
I didn't say a rosy image equals half naked girls, but Lebanon is a modern society from many aspects while Saudi Arabia is not.

Yes you see Gulf Arabs or "Khaleejis" are not very liked by other Arabs. Most Arab countries are in poverty while it is the opposite for us and part of the "Arabism (which holds absolutely no value to Gulf Arabs since they are taught "No difference between Arab and non-Arab except in piety" very closely so the whole together in Language is not believed in). So a combination of them seeing that we should be the basket of which all Arabic countries economies will grow and our lack of Arabism spirit (Only extremely rarely will you find Gulf Arabs scream "We are Arabs For Arabism bla bla) has a negative effect on Arab at large.

Lebanese sure are more secular if not the most secular along with Morocco and Algeria and until recently Tunis which in return will make them seen through western eyes as "Civil" On the other hand however we have the highest University to population ratio along with research labs to population ratio in the Arab world Also even our non-oil industry is among the top 3 in the Arab world moving to becoming the top one we have the highest amount of Multi-Linguals (Not highest in population to Multi-Lingual ratio however) in the Arab world and one of the highest amount of tech-savvy in the Arab world as well. So it all part of perspective.

Back
Top Bottom