What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Oh really?? See in physics and math when the equation doesn't add up the supporters of that equation will try to either create a dimension to bypass this world's obstacles or try to justify it with "Ifs" and "coulds" here since everything in life is an equation one way or another you are doing the same thing. Are they rich sure they are like all big families of every country (even the US has kinnedy bush and Clinton) so your argument is invalid.

What you talking about you lost the plot.

My assertion is Saudi royal family supports Israel I have laid down the evidence. Please provide a sensible evidence or a reasoned argument instead of this emotional babble that you keep coming out with

In 2009 there was whispers of it. But the saudis unroyal family only uses threat for their own survival an benefit of one family

The demise of the dollar - Business News, Business - The Independent

It is next to impossible for the royals to dump the dollars. They'd be snuffed out in a matter of hours once they pass that law. Besides, why would they? Their economy is safe; their country is extremely rich; their oil is having global demand. In their perspective, enjoying the material world is more than enough than trying to be the leader of a particular group of nations.

What you talking about you lost the plot.

My assertion is Saudi royal family supports Israel I have laid down the evidence. Please provide a sensible evidence or a reasoned argument instead of this emotional babble that you keep coming out with

He can,t only option he has to start talking jibrish

It is next to impossible for the royals to dump the dollars. They'd be snuffed out in a matter of hours once they pass that law. Besides, why would they? Their economy is safe; their country is extremely rich; their oil is having global demand. In their perspective, enjoying the material world is more than enough than trying to be the leader of a particular group of nations.

Yea but they make out they care about palestinian arabs etc. they asked americans to nuke iran. What they do is a matter forr them. But when they make out they are something else to the masses on the muslim street then its for us to discuss and expose them for what they are

Yea but they make out they care about palestinian arabs etc. they asked americans to nuke iran. What they do is a matter forr them. But when they make out they are something else to the masses on the muslim street then its for us to discuss and expose them for what they are

Asked to nuke iran?? Are you serious have your hate blinded you to that much. I pity you I really do.

Asked to nuke iran?? Are you serious have your hate blinded you to that much. I pity you I really do.

Saudi hatred for no waahbis is a fact.

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme | World news | The Guardian

Saudi foreign affairs bureaucrats were moderate in their views on Iran, "but diverge significantly from the more bellicose advice we have gotten from senior Saudi royals".

In a conversation with a US diplomat, King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa of Bahrain "argued forcefully for taking action to terminate their [Iran's] nuclear programme, by whatever means necessary. That programme must be stopped. The danger of letting it go on is greater than the danger of stopping it." Zeid Rifai, then president of the Jordanian senate, told a senior US official: "Bomb Iran, or live with an Iranian bomb. Sanctions, carrots, incentives won't matter."

For the one thousandest time there is no such a thing as Wahhabi. Stop using that word.

Sorry did I spell it wrong:

The embarrassing origin of the House of Al-Saud is not just questionable, but well known. The standard LIE from all such puppets and donkeys installed by the Americans and Brits as super dictators over their people is that their ancestral lineage goes back to the Hashmite clan. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, the ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

And that's not the end of the story. The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the "secret Jews" of Turkey were known who collaborated with secular dictator, Mostafa Kemal Ataturk (himself a Doenmeh) to secularize Turkey. The Doenmeh Jews are a very manipulative and dangerous community. To know more about the Doenmeh, check facts about Mostafa Kemal "Ataturk," a Doenmeh or crypto Jew.

A report from 2002 Intelligence reports of the Iraqi government has given much information on the Wahabis and their origin going back to the Doenmeh or crypto Jews of Turkey. Read this very informative piece on Wahabis and their Turkish Jewish origin.

It's officially known that present day 'Saudi Arabia' is the outcome of an alliance between Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab and Muhammed Ibn Saud started in the 18th century. The deal was for Ibn Saud to protect Al Wahhab and allow him to spread his fanatical anti-Quranic values in the name of "Islam," and in return, Al-Wahab would offer recognition to Saud’s rule as the head of the "Islamic Ummah."

In reality, the Arabian peninsula has been occupied since the last 200 plus years by a grand orthodox Jewish alliance in the garb of Islam. But their secret loyalty and affections are still firmly grounded within their roots. What a pretty story behind the Saud / Wahab treachery, duping 1.3 billion Muslims around the world and their sincere pact of 'brotherhood' with the White House, Pentagon and 10 Downing Street.

Check the information on the genealogy of the Sauds

Sorry did I spell it wrong:

The embarrassing origin of the House of Al-Saud is not just questionable, but well known. The standard LIE from all such puppets and donkeys installed by the Americans and Brits as super dictators over their people is that their ancestral lineage goes back to the Hashmite clan. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, the ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

And that's not the end of the story. The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the "secret Jews" of Turkey were known who collaborated with secular dictator, Mostafa Kemal Ataturk (himself a Doenmeh) to secularize Turkey. The Doenmeh Jews are a very manipulative and dangerous community. To know more about the Doenmeh, check facts about Mostafa Kemal "Ataturk," a Doenmeh or crypto Jew.

A report from 2002 Intelligence reports of the Iraqi government has given much information on the Wahabis and their origin going back to the Doenmeh or crypto Jews of Turkey. Read this very informative piece on Wahabis and their Turkish Jewish origin.

It's officially known that present day 'Saudi Arabia' is the outcome of an alliance between Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab and Muhammed Ibn Saud started in the 18th century. The deal was for Ibn Saud to protect Al Wahhab and allow him to spread his fanatical anti-Quranic values in the name of "Islam," and in return, Al-Wahab would offer recognition to Saud’s rule as the head of the "Islamic Ummah."

In reality, the Arabian peninsula has been occupied since the last 200 plus years by a grand orthodox Jewish alliance in the garb of Islam. But their secret loyalty and affections are still firmly grounded within their roots. What a pretty story behind the Saud / Wahab treachery, duping 1.3 billion Muslims around the world and their sincere pact of 'brotherhood' with the White House, Pentagon and 10 Downing Street.

Check the information on the genealogy of the Sauds

What are you Talking about ?

Saudi Arabia i a mix of many people, ( Africans, Palestinians, Yemen, Turks etc ).

By your reasoning, once can assume that God Almighty couldn't take good enough care of his own house and religion that it fell in Saudi hands ?

Ask yourself, what religion is more logical, the that the prophet brought or the one which started decade after him ?

Your posts reflect only your very small mental aptitude, engaging with which is not beneficial.

I would however encourage you to do some independent research, and refrain from screwing science.

What are you Talking about ?

Saudi Arabia i a mix of many people, ( Africans, Palestinians, Yemen, Turks etc ).

Your posts reflect only your very small mental aptitude, engaging with which is not beneficial.

I would however encourage you to do some independent research, and refrain from screwing science.

I hear not so long ago that our brothers in saudi used to call pakistani expats people who went there to work orphans. You and your ilk with your zia photo and wannabe taleban are whats wrong with pakistan. Back to topic Saudis Royal house is a supporter of Israel and Zionism. Now read the article I posted and come and rationally discuss rather than give me your emotional diatribe and personal insults. btw dont bother giving me any intelectually challenged garbage which so far I have had to face from your mates

Saudi arabia called Iran a snake, but its funny that the wikileaks did not show Iran saying bad about them.

also what is a wahhabi?

Saudi arabia called Iran a snake, but its funny that the wikileaks did not show Iran saying bad about them.

also what is a wahhabi?

You know I loved the Iranian response to the wikileak leak of the arabs. The Iranians said that it was an attempt by america to sow division in the muslim world. Bravo I wish all muslim leaders had the wisdom of the iranian leaders. Instead we have corrupt leaders who have been either bribed or intimidated by america and zionists

Go google wahhabi make your own mind what they are

I hear not so long ago that our brothers in saudi used to call pakistani expats people who went there to work orphans. You and your ilk with your zia photo and wannabe taleban are whats wrong with pakistan. Back to topic Saudis Royal house is a supporter of Israel and Zionism. Now read the article I posted and come and rationally discuss rather than give me your emotional diatribe and personal insults. btw dont bother giving me any intelectually challenged garbage which so far I have had to face from your mates

You are presuming too much,
you have no idea who I am, what I might have done and what I do.
My service to Pakistan is my business and not for you to talk about.

I told you to do independent research, which means I do not agree with your copy paste stuff, and I am requesting you to reason and think with your own mind.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom