What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

I agree but we are in a forum here and we are discussing and or exposing.

Do you have recordings of secret meeting?? A video tape confession?? anything real except theories you put forward out of more theories which are based on theories all of which are not proven??

Yeah so do not make accusations without knowing what is really going on next time eh?

Assalam alaikum

ok whoever abuse sahaba companions of the prophet pbuh i hate him ( qadhafi did it ).
TARIQ

proof.......?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Do you have recordings of secret meeting?? A video tape confession?? anything real except theories you put forward out of more theories which are based on theories all of which are not proven??

Yeah so do not make accusations without knowing what is really going on next time eh?

wat is clearly visible about the saudis is clearly visible...

they drink. they have no respect for their religion. wat more wrong cud they possibly do...

proof.......?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

they drink. they have no respect for their religion. wat more wrong cud they possibly do...

Saudis drink and have no respect for their religion?? God here we go again I said it before and I will say it again. Yes we have some people who get tired of the dry life in Saudi Arabia since "Alcohol" is NOT allowed and is categorized as a drug which is why they escape this life style to try the "Taboo" sort to speak just to try what is this "Taboo" is. Yes but we Saudis also feel disgusted by those guys who do this.

You refuse to accept facts I suggest you read the article that was by an american. You are in denial. Saudi Royal family and Zionist are complicit. Saudi leaders do no more than pay lip servise to the palestinian cause. Their actions are they with Israel and america hand in hand. Please dont bother posting without reading article.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

proof.......?

I dont care about their personal hedonistic vices. I am more interested in the injustices being faced by muslims and others by american israeli and zionist policies around the world

You refuse to accept facts I suggest you read the article that was by an american. You are in denial. Saudi Royal family and Zionist are complicit. Saudi leaders do no more than pay lip servise to the palestinian cause. Their actions are they with Israel and america hand in hand. Please dont bother posting without reading article.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I dont care about their personal hedonistic vices. I am more interested in the injustices being faced by muslims and others by american israeli and zionist policies around the world

I have read the article so just because it was written by an American it is automatically true?? Many Americans also write about how great Israel is why don't you believe that?? This is exactly what I meant by selective believing only according to your own wishes and hates and this article over simplify the issue as if "day one no dollar. Day two all problems Of the world solved yippee" so yeah this article or rather blog is of someone's personal opinion that does not make it true.

I have read the article so just because it was written by an American it is automatically true?? Many Americans also write about how great Israel is why don't you believe that?? This is exactly what I meant by selective believing only according to your own wishes and hates and this article over simplify the issue as if "day one no dollar. Day two all problems Of the world solved yippee" so yeah this article or rather blog is of someone's personal opinion that does not make it true.

You are in denial. There are facts in that article. Are you arguing that Saudi does not support US dollar?

A war between Saudi and Iran would be disaster. Though expect the US or NATO to butt in for Saudi.

A war between Saudi and Iran would be disaster. Though expect the US or NATO to butt in for Saudi.

I agree but what i was trying to expose here was saudi hypocracy in that they have much more influence on america and israel than what is accepted. America may have physical assets but saudis could destroy america by dumping dollar. So if they really wanted they could impose a two state solution or anything else they wanted. Please read the article and we can discuss it.

I agree but what i was trying to expose here was saudi hypocracy in that they have much more influence on america and israel than what is accepted. America may have physical assets but saudis could destroy america by dumping dollar. So if they really wanted they could impose a two state solution or anything else they wanted. Please read the article and we can discuss it.

So why aren't they?? The only possible solution for the X in this equation which is "Why" is pure Evil. So they are just doing it out of pure evil then??

The thing is, Saudi state works in its current condition because the king is nothing more than a compromise running between hardline mullahs and US government simultaneously. The king constantly has to ensure both parties have to be appeased significantly to keep their throne. Remember, this throne would not last one day if either of these parties are not happy simultaneously. Saudi might look like a one man wonder but in reality its government HAS to be hypocritical in order to remain in power.

Dump the dollar and trade in what? Euros is in ICU right now. Russia's Ruble is nowhere close to USSR days; China's Renmibi is artificially managed for worldwide reserves; our Rupee isn't enough to make a regional reserve so far (global is far away) except in Bhutan and Nepal. South African Rand is the same with reserves only in Lesotho and Swaziland; Brazilian Reals aren't effective anywhere outside Brazil. And these are the next most financially and politically powerful countries in the world apart from USA, that we are talking about.

US dollar no matter what is still the most widely and easily transactional currency in the world. Go anywhere (other than Iran and North Korea) and it works. Everyone accepts it. As much as Renmibi is pushing itself slowly to become a regional reserve (global is a difficult and long task), it will still take a significant time except maybe work well in dependent countries as of now.

If Saudis dump dollars, the entire regime gets replaced. US is that much influential behind the scenes. It might act stupid and taken aback to fool the world but knowing the way these guys plan, they've got the sheikhdoms by their sacks.

So why aren't they?? The only possible solution for the X in this equation which is "Why" is pure Evil. So they are just doing it out of pure evil then??

Because they are more interested in 9000 fat ugly unroyals retaining their vocation in life than alleviating the injustices and sufferings of millions of people around the world. yes I call that evil personified

The thing is, Saudi state works in its current condition because the king is nothing more than a compromise running between hardline mullahs and US government simultaneously. The king constantly has to ensure both parties have to be appeased significantly to keep their throne. Remember, this throne would not last one day if either of these parties are not happy simultaneously. Saudi might look like a one man wonder but in reality its government HAS to be hypocritical in order to remain in power.

Dump the dollar and trade in what? Euros is in ICU right now. Russia's Ruble is nowhere close to USSR days; China's Renmibi is artificially managed for worldwide reserves; our Rupee isn't enough to make a regional reserve so far (global is far away) except in Bhutan and Nepal. South African Rand is the same with reserves only in Lesotho and Swaziland; Brazilian Reals aren't effective anywhere outside Brazil. And these are the next most financially and politically powerful countries in the world apart from USA, that we are talking about.

US dollar no matter what is still the most widely and easily transactional currency in the world. Go anywhere (other than Iran and North Korea) and it works. Everyone accepts it. As much as Renmibi is pushing itself slowly to become a regional reserve (global is a difficult and long task), it will still take a significant time except maybe work well in dependent countries as of now.

If Saudis dump dollars, the entire regime gets replaced. US is that much influential behind the scenes. It might act stupid and taken aback to fool the world but knowing the way these guys plan, they've got the sheikhdoms by their sacks.

In 2009 there was whispers of it. But the saudis unroyal family only uses threat for their own survival an benefit of one family

The demise of the dollar - Business News, Business - The Independent

Because they are more interested in 9000 fat ugly unroyals retaining their vocation in life than alleviating the injustices and sufferings of millions of people around the world. yes I call that evil personified

Oh really?? See in physics and math when the equation doesn't add up the supporters of that equation will try to either create a dimension to bypass this world's obstacles or try to justify it with "Ifs" and "coulds" here since everything in life is an equation one way or another you are doing the same thing. Are they rich sure they are like all big families of every country (even the US has kinnedy bush and Clinton) so your argument is invalid.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom