What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Though bashar killed many , but if he leaves ( and go out of syria ) his post to some neutral person which oversee fair and free elections will be gr8 for everybody. what we want from u if can't side with syrians just don't help him killing our brothers i dont think this is much to ask

u have been living there for centuries and nobody harmed why u think u r in danger unless u ppl r involved in these events

TARIQ

In here we have a saying "The one with sand on his head will try to feel it with his hand" meaning he wouldn't be scared if he doesn't know that he DID something wrong now doesn't he? So SCP what did your family do that protesters might seek revenge from huh?

What's the matter trying to divert attention from your country's own massacres?? Israel will never be defeated with the liked of Assad around. First step to defeat Israel is to take out Assad. Salah El-deen was an excellent teacher regarding this he first took out the Fatimids so he can take out the crusaders.

Assalam alaikum

coward like his father can only shoot his own ppl , how he will face israelies

TARIQ

Mosa I can honestly say you want Dr. Assad and his follower executed don't you just come out and say get it off your chest just let it out.

Wow Wow Wow Mosa the first step of Israel Defeat will need to be SA arabia, thats the past this is the future.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I'd take my chances siding with my leader.

I don't see any mass protests with massacres in Saudi Arabia now do we?? Why is that I wonder?? Yeah that's right people are content no injustice and no fear of massacring for going against the government. Now where is this practiced?? Exactly.

People's oppressors will be taken out it is only a matter of time. And Assad's time is near.

I don't see any mass protests with massacres in Saudi Arabia now do we?? Why is that I wonder?? Yeah that's right people are content no injustice and no fear of massacring for going against the government. Now where is this practiced?? Exactly.

People's oppressors will be taken out it is only a matter of time. And Assad's time is near.

Not it isn't.

Mosa I can honestly say you want Dr. Assad and his follower executed don't you just come out and say get it off your chest just let it out.

Executed?? Not exactly. What I want is a fair trial. A fair trial should be enough to decide his fate. I want all soldiers and Militia who participated in these atrocities on trial too. A fair trial.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Not it isn't.

Keep saying that if it makes you sleep at night, Just remember the meal is cooking and soon it will be served.

Assalam alaikum

Mosa , i guess u wanna tell me اللى على راسه بطحة يحسسها اظن . i m not good in those saying even in my own lang.

SyrianChristianPatriot

Stop playing the innocent guy, in one post u say u gonna side with ur so called president and kill ur own ppl and on the other u say u ppl wanna kill me

u will get what u have done

TARIQ

Executed?? Not exactly. What I want is a fair trial. A fair trial should be enough to decide his fate. I want all soldiers and Militia who participated in these atrocities on trial too. A fair trial.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Keep saying that if it makes you sleep at night, Just remember the meal is cooking and soon it will be served.

This entire time I can honestly Say that isn't possible that aside Dr. Assad won't be taken out, to many Foreign Powers still need him in Power, honestly a Libya Scenario would destabilize the whole region. anyway it would involve bigger powers that have interest in Syria Such as Iran, Russia, China, Iraq, and Lebanon.

Trials unlikely Learned from Gaddafi fate.
Just your Dreams Mosa Just your dreams aside from that I can say I want to enjoy a stroll on Damascus now

This entire time I can honestly Say that isn't possible that aside Dr. Assad won't be taken out, to many Foreign Powers still need him in Power, honestly a Libya Scenario would destabilize the whole region. anyway it would involve bigger powers that have interest in Syria Such as Iran, Russia, China, Iraq, and Lebanon.

Trials unlikely Learned from Gaddafi fate.
Just your Dreams Mosa Just your dreams aside from that I can say I want to enjoy a stroll on Damascus now

Syrian people themselves are stronger than a thousand foreign super power. Their uprising can not be stopped by Russia or Iran. Even though Iran has supported Syria with all its might and Russia have sold some state of the art weapons to Syria these past couple of months still the Brave Syrian brothers did not back down . They continue the fight the fight for freedom from people who elevated themselves from oppressor status to killer status.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

And Turkey is at the forefront in the battle for freedom of Syrian people. And my second country and my second home Turkey will Inshallah be the first to recognize the transitional government. This will be the biggest blow to Assad. And it will happen soon.

Syrian people themselves are stronger than a thousand foreign super power. Their uprising can not be stopped by Russia or Iran. Even though Iran has supported Syria with all its might and Russia have sold some state of the art weapons to Syria these past couple of months still the Brave Syrian brothers did not back down . They continue the fight the fight for freedom from people who elevated themselves from oppressor status to killer status.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

And Turkey is at the forefront in the battle for freedom of Syrian people. And my second country and my second home Turkey will Inshallah be the first to recognize the transitional government. This will be the biggest blow to Assad. And it will happen soon.

Yes we are thank you no it will be stopped by the Syrian military, really ? if the Syrian Security forces went at full force none would be standing, They are free to do that however the hunters will be the hunted.

By all means go ahead I cannot wait until it happens.

Yes we are thank you no it will be stopped by the Syrian military, really ? if the Syrian Security forces went at full force none would be standing, They are free to do that however the hunters will be the hunted.

By all means go ahead I cannot wait until it happens.

So you admit that in order to save Assad his supporters will wipe out the entire Syrian people?? Man this is sick. have some shame and humanity at least.

So the ones being killed in the street are NOT Syrian people?? please do educate me.

Lesson one ''So you admit that in order to save Assad his supporters will wipe out the entire Syrian people'' the entire population of Syria protesting? come one now, yes they are however it's not the entire population :undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom