What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Sorry you have disgusted me this flag is an insult our Flag is Red White and Black with Green Stars.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Are you planning on coming here Mosa to Liberate Syria ? Please I cannot wait.

No I won't come. Syrians are more than capable of de-throning their murderer.

The international community must take "immediate measures" to protect civilians in Syria as the death toll from seven months of anti-government unrest in the country rose above 3,000, the UN's top human rights official says.

Navi Pillay, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, warned that the unrelenting crackdown by the government of President Bashar Assad could worsen unless further action is taken.

"The onus is on all members of the international community to take protective action in a collective and decisive manner, before the continual ruthless repression and killings drive the country into a full-blown civil war," Pillay said in a statement.

Syrian civilian deaths reach 3,000, UN says - World - CBC News

Sadly, Hamza’s story is just one of many. Nine other children, and at least 88 individuals in total, died in detention in Syria during five months of bloody repression of pro-reform protests. In at least 52 of these cases there is evidence that torture and other ill-treatment caused or contributed to the deaths. All 88 victims are believed to have been detained because they were involved, or suspected of being involved, in the pro-reform protests.
New Report And Website Track Syria's Surge of Deaths In Custody | Human Rights Now - Amnesty International USA Blog

Assalam alaikum

i m not worried at all ( قتلانا بالجنة وقتلاهم نقط نقط ) , The grand children of early fatheen didnot do anything to this regime that worried me. no i know no matter what they r not gonna stop till he is out of office

And unlike these guy yes it hurt us to see dead bodies but then no freedom without blood and after one dropping 2 r taking his place

The video that is being shown today on tv channels how one person unarmed goes to pick his friend and get shot by the securtiy forces shows how these ppl r brave

TARIQ

Yeah I saw it too. My heart stopped that moment and I felt like I wanted to cry may God help those brave Syrians against their murderers and massacrers.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

What of the Syrians that want to keep Assad ? How exactly will they de throne him ?

He killed people. He lost his legitimacy to rule forever him and his entire murderous party.

SyrianChristianPatriot I can understand you! but you also have to see that your people are living together for long enough there will be no christian massacre or what so ever after assad

Yes it's to bad theres noting they can do, Actually the local police in Damascus are recruiting more Volunteers I might Join if the time comes.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

SyrianChristianPatriot I can understand you! but you also have to see that your people are living together for long enough there will be no christian massacre or what so ever after assad

Like I've said I'm not worried about Christians, I'm worried for the Alwais and Assad Loyalists.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Yeah I saw it too. My heart stopped that moment and I felt like I wanted to cry may God help those brave Syrians against their murderers and massacrers.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

He killed people. He lost his legitimacy to rule forever him and his entire murderous party.

Ok mosa whatever you say.

I m sure u will be sitting in u.s enjoying coffee when ur so called bashar will be hanged next to amawy masjid that is offcourse after they paint his face black and draging him in this gr8 capital damascus lol

TARIQ

Yes it's to bad theres noting they can do, Actually the local police in Damascus are recruiting more Volunteers I might Join if the time comes.

Yeah they are "Forced" to kill everyone they see right?? So they are recruiting militias now huh?? I bet you can't wait to score you some kills yourself maybe 2 kids or a young man holding a sign. How about 5 children of a mother huh?(This story I herd personally from a refugee who Syrian forces killed her 5 children because she told the security officer kill me instead of choosing one of the children). I know you get an Adrenaline rush thinking about how many people's blood will be in your hands.

And since they are recruiting volunteers I guess it means they are starting to lose so they want to increase their number. Thank you for the good news SCP.

I m sure u will be sitting in u.s enjoying coffee when ur so called bashar will be hanged next to amawy masjid that is offcourse after they paint his face black and draging him in this gr8 capital damascus lol

TARIQ

No reason to flee to the US, yes gloating about a leader going to get hanged.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Yeah they are "Forced" to kill everyone they see right?? So they are recruiting militias now huh?? I bet you can't wait to score you some kills yourself maybe 2 kids or a young man holding a sign. How about 5 children of a mother huh?(This story I herd personally from a refugee who Syrian forces killed her 5 children because she told the security officer kill me instead of choosing one of the children). I know you get an Adrenaline rush thinking about how many people's blood will be in your hands.

And since they are recruiting volunteers I guess it means they are starting to lose so they want to increase their number. Thank you for the good news SCP.

As far as I know Volunteers right now are doing noting more then keeping the protests from getting out of control.

No reason to flee to the US, yes gloating about a leader going to get hanged.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

As far as I know Volunteers right now are doing noting more then keeping the protests from getting out of control.

Yeah trim it from the sides shoot one form the left one from the right you know the usual.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

So volunteers are doing the police work which means they are losing good news indeed

Yeah trim it from the sides shoot one form the left one from the right you know the usual.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

So volunteers are doing the police work which means they are losing good news indeed

ok Mosa enough of these lies.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Ok Mosa I understand your angry, you probably feel like watching Dr. Assad end up like Gaddafi including his supporters( Me) to get publicly Executed.

ok Mosa enough of these lies.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Ok Mosa I understand your angry, you probably feel like watching Dr. Assad end up like Gaddafi including his supporters( Me) to get publicly Executed.

Though bashar killed many , but if he leaves ( and go out of syria ) his post to some neutral person which oversee fair and free elections will be gr8 for everybody. what we want from u if can't side with syrians just don't help him killing our brothers i dont think this is much to ask

u have been living there for centuries and nobody harmed why u think u r in danger unless u ppl r involved in these events

TARIQ

Saudi Arabia and Israel are sisters :coffee:

What's the matter trying to divert attention from your country's own massacres?? Israel will never be defeated with the liked of Assad around. First step to defeat Israel is to take out Assad. Salah El-deen was an excellent teacher regarding this he first took out the Fatimids so he can take out the crusaders.

What's the matter trying to divert attention from your country's own massacres?? Israel will never be defeated with the liked of Assad around. First step to defeat Israel is to take out Assad. Salah El-deen was an excellent teacher regarding this he first took out the Fatimids so he can take out the crusaders.

Wow Wow Wow Mosa the first step of Israel Defeat will need to be SA arabia, thats the past this is the future.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Though bashar killed many , but if he leaves ( and go out of syria ) his post to some neutral person which oversee fair and free elections will be gr8 for everybody. what we want from u if can't side with syrians just don't help him killing our brothers i dont think this is much to ask

u have been living there for centuries and nobody harmed why u think u r in danger unless u ppl r involved in these events

TARIQ

I'd take my chances siding with my leader.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom