What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

I'm not going around killing anyone, however if a Libya Scenario happened here you be very Sure I'll be one of the first ones defending the country.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Syria doesn't claim to be a democratic country however we are building one, yes SA is a divider Shia-Sunni, not to mention the growing hatred from Fellow Arabs and Muslims it's evident, However I don't want this blame game to keep going on mosa, Hafiez was his father, Kind of like the Saudi Royals inherited the throne from their father.

u will be defending the bashr regime who is killing his ppl if u had the edge u kill them and if they had it they will kill u, same thing happened in libya why u keep complaining

I give u a best solution tell bashar to get out of the office and let fair and free elections take place it will save lives but r u ppl willing to let the syrian public have this opportunity ?
i don't think so

TARIQ

I'm not going around killing anyone, however if a Libya Scenario happened here you be very Sure I'll be one of the first ones defending the country.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Syria doesn't claim to be a democratic country however we are building one, yes SA is a divider Shia-Sunni, not to mention the growing hatred from Fellow Arabs and Muslims it's evident, However I don't want this blame game to keep going on mosa, Hafiez was his father, Kind of like the Saudi Royals inherited the throne from their father.

Exactly then you should stop calling it the "Syrian Arab Republic " And Saudis are not the ones to blame about the Sunni Shia tensions at all there were no tensions until Iran came into the picture look at all the groups Iran is supporting and you will see who is the true divider here.

for killing your people you dont need a gun! your ignorance, silence and worst your betray is enough! what makes assad so holy for you?

Your very Right I should openly support an artificial protest that will result in a Islamist state, I'll take my chances of Siding with Dr. Assad.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Exactly then you should stop calling it the "Syrian Arab Republic " And Saudis are not the ones to blame about the Sunni Shia tensions at all there were no tensions until Iran came into the picture look at all the groups Iran is supporting and you will see who is the true divider here.

We can call our country block Cheese Republic for all I care, Mosa Mosa the blame game just stop ok.

Understandably while Christians are a minority in Syria the majority of this Minority belongs to a high socio-economic class so yeah I see the danger here. Assad made a big mistake not also catering for the needs of the majority who make up 74% of Syria.

Your very Right I should openly support an artificial protest that will result in a Islamist state, I'll take my chances of Siding with Dr. Assad.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

We can call our country block Cheese Republic for all I care, Mosa Mosa the blame game just stop ok.

then dont cry how they will treat u after finding u, however make sure to hide in a clean place so i will tell our friends there was a brave guy and he was found in a clean place and not like some others ( i dont want to mention any names )

TARIQ

Last time I checked you started it by saying KSA is the biggest divider of Muslims now didn't you?? So I suggest you stop talking about things you have no idea of.

Understandably while Christians are a minority in Syria the majority of this Minority belongs to a high socio-economic class so yeah I see the danger here. Assad made a big mistake not also catering for the needs of the majority who make up 74% of Syria.

your going to have to add Alwais, Christians, Assad Loyalists, Yes Includes Sunnis that support assad.

u will be defending the bashr regime who is killing his ppl if u had the edge u kill them and if they had it they will kill u, same thing happened in libya why u keep complaining

I give u a best solution tell bashar to get out of the office and let fair and free elections take place it will save lives but r u ppl willing to let the syrian public have this opportunity ?
i don't think so

TARIQ

How many times have you mentioned the word "kill" here Tariq?

Seek help.

then dont cry how they will treat u after finding u, however make sure to hide in a clean place so will tell our friends there was a brave guy and he was found in a clean place and not like some others ( i dont want to mention any names )

TARIQ

Dying for ones country is the proudest moment of anyone's life, there will be noting to hide from.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Seek help.

Kill, Kill, Kill all he thinks about.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Last time I checked you started it by saying KSA is the biggest divider of Muslims now didn't you?? So I suggest you stop talking about things you have no idea of.

Now your just going around the question Mosa, KSA is one of the Biggest Divider of muslims.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Seek help.

He's noting more then a Salafist/Wahabist mouthpiece.

Now your just going around the question Mosa, KSA is one of the Biggest Divider of muslims.

Here you go again throwing another accusation while blaming me of doing this. Repeating things until I leave will not make your arguments valid you will only look stupid. Don't worry I will pull off over time myself to ensure the Holy Syrian Revolution Succeeds and the Unjustful punished for their crimes. God Help me I will do everything in my power to empower the Syrian people against their oppressors. And God is a witness of what I say.

Now excuse me I am going to join Syrian forums to give them my full support and my military knowledge for them to win against their killers this way I become myself part of the Syrian revolution the revolution for freedom.

Here you go again throwing another accusation while blaming me of doing this. Repeating things until I leave will not make your arguments valid you will only look stupid. Don't worry I will pull off over time myself to ensure the Holy Syrian Revolution Succeeds and the Unjustful punished for their crimes. God Help me I will do everything in my power to empower the Syrian people against their oppressors. And God is a witness of what I say.

Now excuse me I am going to join Syrian forums to give them my full support and my military knowledge for them to win against their killers this way I become myself part of the Syrian revolution the revolution for freedom.

Yes go ahead Mosa, But Understand this Do Empower the Islamist so they may met their Creator soon, yes As God as My Witness I will do everything to make sure this Saudi Backed Revolution will be put down, Yes Brother Mosa offer your Awesome Military knowledge to the Islamist so they may met their creator earlier. You should play your Part in the artificial Revolution as I will play my Part.

Assalam alaikum

i dont have any dbl standards it was my dream that became true when i see this uprising in syria.
waiting for this to happens since the last 30 + years.
everybody should help the syrians and force this bashar to go away without killing anymore

TARIQ

Kill kill kill so you dont like the word? then tell us your story about whats happening in Syria! your holy assad is not killing! dying for ones country is the proudest moment of anyone's life? so according to your sick logic assad is your country? SyrianChristianPatriot!

Kill, Kill, Kill all assad thinks about.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom