What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Just leave it brother Tariq I know this Assad supporter enough to tell you that he loves to troll and enter into flame wars in forums. I have my doubts that he is not even Syrian as he failed my Arabic test at some point but I gave him benefit of the doubt so he it is only a persona to troll on Muslims here.

Assalam alaikum

lol i also had the same feeling this is why i most of the time hard on him

TARIQ

Just leave it brother Tariq I know this Assad supporter enough to tell you that he loves to troll and enter into flame wars in forums. I have my doubts that he is not even Syrian as he failed my Arabic test at some point but I gave him benefit of the doubt so he it is only a persona to troll on Muslims here.

Yes Mosa I'm also apart of Syria Propaganda district, Dr. Assad has zero supporters and Syria Muslims deserve to live while Minorites Deserve to get killed and driven out of their homes your 100 % right :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

assad was a DICTATOR! was!!!

The truth always hurts!

now he is just a walking dead

Was ? Bahraini king Saleh ? Saudi backed dictator ? Can't wait to see the glorious turkish Military Liberate Syria from Dr. Assad.

Again depend on how you define the limits of politics sphere... If you meant with policy making it is job of professionals and Saudi Arabia has done it quite good so far.

The KSA ambassador to US of A (to whom Iran ploted to assassinate) is a professional and there could be many more honest people who together define the policy.

While in Iran only one man from family of Khumani decide about every thing and lie and cheat to his own people on daily basis.

In KSA the Kindom is built by Royals and nationals are empowered, while in Iran without connections doctors & engineers work as restaurant managers and while projects are being contracted on BOT basis to Indian companies.

You've not explained democracy in Saudi Arabia there.

What's the difference between the family of Khumani and Saud in what you've just said. Are they both not running the country? How is Saudi more democratic than Iran, or Syria for that matter.

You see Tariq's double standard is that he wants everyone invaded except for Bahrain and Saudi. This, he says is because everyone else is not democratic. but it seems that when he likes the leaders of non democratic countries he doesn't want democracy. when he doesnt like the leaders of non democratic countries he wants to massacre everyone so that his leaders can be democratically elected (he thinks they will be).

Is it not a double standard? You either want democracy everywhere, or you don't.

Yes Mosa I'm also apart of Syria Propaganda district, Dr. Assad has zero supporters and Syria Muslims deserve to live while Minorites Deserve to get killed and driven out of their homes your 100 % right :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Was ? Bahraini king Saleh ? Saudi backed dictator ? Can't wait to see the glorious turkish Military Liberate Syria from Dr. Assad.

I never said you were an official Syrian mouth piece here. It is really sad for you to think that minorities will be massacred by the Barbaric Muslims for it shows how Assad have effectively brainwashed the minorities into believing this I understand that you fear for your life but I also know that your fear has no basis. (On the other hand you are truly just a troll who feeds on flame wars)

why haven't you joined the taliban yet ?

There you show your mentality.

Now don't start some thing you have no idea about.

Afghanistan is ruled by a Shia minority, installed collectively by Iran, India and US and ought to have full control of Afghanistan.

While ruling Taliban is a myth replaced by fake Talibans, again a brain child of collective Iran, Indian and US.

Kidnapped children from Afghan villages are used as subjects.

instead of waiting! all you have to do is just to open your eyes and watch your people liberating themselves! or are you just afraid of something. fears do not change the faith

I never said you were an official Syrian mouth piece here. It is really sad for you to think that minorities will be massacred by the Barbaric Muslims for it shows how Assad have effectively brainwashed the minorities into believing this I understand that you fear for your life but I also know that your fear has no basis. (On the other hand you are truly just a troll who feeds on flame wars)

No mosa it's sad you accuse me of dividing muslims when Saudi Arabia is the biggest divider of muslims, there is no fear of my life, When this country calls for Patriots to die for it I will be the first one in line to defend it, I worry for the Alwais who are muslims who will be ripped about when Assad falls, I worry About the Sunni's that Supported Assad because they will be killed, I worry about the Assad Loyalists Because I know they will suffer the same fate as gaddafi, it's well known the whole protest is Saudi-USA backed, again more accuses mosa Accuse Accuse Accuse.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

instead of waiting! all you have to do is just to open your eyes and watch your people liberating themselves! or are you just afraid of something. fears do not change the faith

Yes YES bring the Glorious Turkish Military we cannot wait to bleed it. Noting to fear except god :coffee:

It is quite sad by reading this thread....Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey , Iraq, Libya

Syria..... pointing finger at Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia.. finger at Iran and Syria
Iran.... finger at puppet Arab countries and Zionists
Palestine... daily pains
Egypt .... finger at themselves
Turkey.... blames at Syria
Jordan... finger at neighbors
Kuwait... finger at Iraq
Iraq..... blames all of them
Libya... finger at who?
Israel... (giggles)

you did, they did, anyone did...
Pakistan.......bow all of them (Arabs) and West. :hitwall:

You've not explained democracy in Saudi Arabia there.

What's the difference between the family of Khumani and Saud in what you've just said. Are they both not running the country? How is Saudi more democratic than Iran, or Syria for that matter.

You see Tariq's double standard is that he wants everyone invaded except for Bahrain and Saudi. This, he says is because everyone else is not democratic. but it seems that when he likes the leaders of non democratic countries he doesn't want democracy. when he doesnt like the leaders of non democratic countries he wants to massacre everyone so that his leaders can be democratically elected (he thinks they will be).

Is it not a double standard? You either want democracy everywhere, or you don't.

Well i didn't see that.... but why some one shall invade any state?

Every one knows the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia, you can compare it your self.

Best approach would be to visit both Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Stop asking new questions every time, if you had fairness.. you would have questioned the title of the thread first.

Yes Mosa we saw how merciful the Libyans were to Gaddafi, it just proved how barbaric they are not to mention it making Arabs look like savages.

No mosa it's sad you accuse me of dividing muslims when Saudi Arabia is the biggest divider of muslims, there is no fear of my life, When this country calls for Patriots to die for it I will be the first one in line to defend it, I worry for the Alwais who are muslims who will be ripped about when Assad falls, I worry About the Sunni's that Supported Assad because they will be killed, I worry about the Assad Loyalists Because I know they will suffer the same fate as gaddafi, it's well known the whole protest is Saudi-USA backed, again more accuses mosa Accuse Accuse Accuse.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Yes YES bring the Glorious Turkish Military we cannot wait to bleed it. Noting to fear except god :coffee:

if you had a God! why you are killing your people!

Saudi Arabia is a divider of Muslims?? Oh please do tell. If you are claiming that Saudi Arabia is supporting the Syrian uprising then I am filled with pride for it. At last the Syrian people will have freedom. You see we do not claim to be a democratic country to begin with we are not hypocrites about our rule care to tell me who was the ruler of Syria before Bashar??

Well i didn't see that.... but why some one shall invade any state?

Every one knows the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia, you can compare it your self.

Best approach would be to visit both Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Stop asking new questions every time, if you had fairness.. you would have questioned the title of the thread first.

the difference between Iran and Saudi?

Both have elections. By what you've said, they're both democratic, right?

Iran has some harsh laws afaik, Saudi does too.

What is the difference?

if you had a God! why you are killing your people!

I'm not going around killing anyone, however if a Libya Scenario happened here you be very Sure I'll be one of the first ones defending the country.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Saudi Arabia is a divider of Muslims?? Oh please do tell. If you are claiming that Saudi Arabia is supporting the Syrian uprising then I am filled with pride for it. At last the Syrian people will have freedom. You see we do not claim to be a democratic country to begin with we are not hypocrites about our rule care to tell me who was the ruler of Syria before Bashar??

Syria doesn't claim to be a democratic country however we are building one, yes SA is a divider Shia-Sunni, not to mention the growing hatred from Fellow Arabs and Muslims it's evident, However I don't want this blame game to keep going on mosa, Hafiez was his father, Kind of like the Saudi Royals inherited the throne from their father.

Back
Top Bottom