What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

So you want democracy in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, but Not Saudi Arabia?

Why?

You either want it or you don't. You can't pick some countries to have it, but not others. That's no basis.

What is your definition of democracy? elections!
Saudi Arabia held the elections as well.. now what more?

It is their country and we complain more than Saudi nationals! why?
Why not we complain as much about Iran? where fake elections were rejected by the public.
Even in Pakistan elections are a joke and we do not feel ashamed to call our self democracy!!!

While in my books elections criteria is only applicable when we have 100% literacy and basic education delivered to the children about importance of a state.

So you want democracy in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, but Not Saudi Arabia?

Why?

You either want it or you don't. You can't pick some countries to have it, but not others. That's no basis.

Well it is not upto me if the saudies want they will decide and what ever the ordinary peson want i m with them simple but before that why i tell them what to do?

let the saudies decide for whatever system they want not me and u

TARIQ

Well it is not upto me if the saudies want they will decide and what ever the ordinary peson want i m with them simple but before that why i tell them what to do?

TARIQ

So why not let the Libyans, the Syrians decide for themselves?

My point was you say Syria should be like this or that, but make no mention of Saudi Arabia. So what are your real reasons?

TARIQ

With that said Syrian will choose our own Govern Without any foreign influence whether it be SA, USA, TARIQ BN ZIYAAD :azn:

What is your definition of democracy? elections!
Saudi Arabia held the elections as well.. now what more?

It is their country and we complain more than Saudi nationals! why?
Why not we complain as much about Iran? where fake elections were rejected by the public.
Even in Pakistan elections are a joke and we do not feel ashamed to call our self democracy!!!

While in my books elections criteria is only applicable when we have 100% literacy and basic education delivered to the children about importance of a state.

I might have missed it. Is Saudi Arabia democratic? Tell me more ;)

So why not let the Libyans, the Syrians decide for themselves?

My point was you say Syria should be like this or that, but make no mention of Saudi Arabia. So what are your real reasons?

R u living on mars?

Syrians have come out on the streets everyday 15 to 20 ppl dead for the past six months , their demand is now known
i m with their demands to be fulfilled ( u can call it my real reason)

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Syrians have chosen to throw bashar out no matter how many ppl this criminal will kill, he will be out of the office and it is better for him to do it by himself otherwise he will pay for his crimes and he has got no time

TARIQ

R u living on mars?

Syrians have come out on the streets everyday 15 to 20 ppl dead for the past six months , their demand is now known

TARIQ

So, when millions come out onto the streets there'll be enough to overthrow the Syrian regime by popular feeling.

Why are you so quiet about Bahrain in this case? They too shot many protestors. Would such protests be allowed in Saudi Arabia. My point is you're very quiet when it comes to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and other nearby countries, but point your fingers calling for everyone else to be invaded when their standards are not so different to the ones you're quiet about.

(I'm not pro any middle eastern regime, its only your hopeless double standard that i'm pointing the finger at).

R u living on mars?

TARIQ

You think you know better about my country then me ? Syria is a secular country the Burka and muslim Brotherhood groups here are banned, one of the first demands of the Protestors were to lift the Ban on the Burka and Dr. Assad did that, the protestors don't want a Secular state they want an Islamist State. I suggest you worry about pakistan before worrying about Syria.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I want a South Korean Model for Arab countries without Oil or Gas, we should work as hard as we can so that will occur, since Saudi's cannot even build their own toasters will will do it for them :D

I might have missed it. Is Saudi Arabia democratic? Tell me more ;)

As i said depends on what you want to hear and what you believe.

Calling one self Islamic republic does not make one and calling one self democratic does not make one.

KSA have held local bodies elections, where both men and women voted.
Judiciary was already independent, but Primarily it is a Kingdom... same like England.

As i said depends on what you want to hear and what you believe.

Calling one self Islamic republic does not make one and calling one self democratic does not make one.

KSA have held local bodies elections, where both men and women voted.
Judiciary was already independent, but Primarily it is a Kingdom... same like England.

Actually women will vote next elections.

So, when millions come out onto the streets there'll be enough to overthrow the Syrian regime by popular feeling.

Why are you so quiet about Bahrain in this case? They too shot many protestors.

ok u wanna change the topic but for once i m gonna answer u

bashar has only one party system if someone is proved he has linked with brotherhood he will be hanged

baharain brotherhood, salafies, shias have their political parties they all particiapate wifaq a shia party had about 20 or more elected members

u can't compare the syrian system with bahrain and besides it was iran who mostly harmed that protest
and the sunnies were not with the protesters either so clearly it became a sectarian uprising

TARIQ

ok u wanna change the topic but for once i m gonna answer u

bashar has only one party system if someone is proved he has linked with brotherhood he will be hanged

baharain brotherhood, salafies, shias have their political parties they all particiapate wifaq a shia party had about 20 or more elected members

u can't compare the syrian system with bahrain and besides it was iran who mostly harmed that protest
and the sunnies were not with the protesters either so clearly it became a sectarian uprising

TARIQ

How much Wahabist Propaganda have you been reading, you make it sound like Syria is hell on Earth :D

You think you know better about my country then me ? Syria is a secular country the Burka and muslim Brotherhood groups here are banned, one of the first demands of the Protestors were to lift the Ban on the Burka and Dr. Assad did that, the protestors don't want a Secular state they want an Islamist State. I suggest you worry about pakistan before worrying about Syria.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I want a South Korean Model for Arab countries without Oil or Gas, we should work as hard as we can so that will occur, since Saudi's cannot even build their own toasters will will do it for them :D

We can't build toasters?? We are exporting to YOUR country LCD and LED TVs Refrigerators Air Conditioners among others and surprisingly from someone here our brands have even reached Malaysia.

We can't build toasters?? We are exporting to YOUR country LCD and LED TVs Refrigerators Air Conditioners among others and surprisingly from someone here our brands have even reached Malaysia.

Thats all Great Mosa however Saudi's can't really build Toasters like Syrians can, are you sure it isn't that Foreign workers building them ?

Back
Top Bottom