What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

of course they've failed....they've failed miserably.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

it's very sad -- considering all the innovations and renaissance we used to see in Damascus and Baghdad alone.

This is where my anger at Saudi Arabia comes from as well as the gulf states, they have been Blessed with Much of the worlds Oil they should produced hundreds of Nobel Prize winners, Strived High in Science tech etc etc we could have turned these barren deserts in Gardens of Edens if we worked hard on our sciences yet we remain backwards.

##No you do not dont change your tune. Guys just look at his old posts he does not support the ordinary arab on the street he supports those fat ugly zionists known as ugly unroyal al saud family.

Assalam alaikum

No need to clarify myself but overhere in the net a famous chat service rooms know me how i was active when egyptian,syrians libyans uprising taking place, if u wanna meet me come to the syrian room that is supporting the syrian public and not the dictator . i m normal guy and support ordinary ppl and not the rulers

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

No need to clarify myself but overhere in the net a famous chat service rooms know me how i was active when egyptian,syrians libyans uprising taking place, if u wanna meet me come to the syrian room that is supporting the syrian public and not the dictator . i m normal guy and support ordinary ppl and not the rulers

TARIQ

there goes another 100,000 Muslims Tariq feels is worth the price.

These war mongers are lunatics imho.

Thats all good and great however if you desire a Muslim Brotherhood, you will need Prosperous Muslim Countries as rich as the Oil Rich State are, they must strive high in Science now, the Entire Arab world Produces less in Science, Industrialization etc etc then Italy does.

Exactly but Saudi Arabia is trying to change that you see. How are we to fix someone else when we ourselves need fixing?? We are building a very strong scientific base next to my college a HUGE research center is being built and I CANT WAIT till i start using that myself. My college is now working on two very very big project scientifically one is this new revolutionary drug which will render normal Anti-Biotics obsolete:
Antibiotics wrapped in nanofibers turn resistant disease-producing bacteria into ghosts

I am very active in this research and we will start human testing in February next year.

in fairness to King Abdullah, he has under-taken great reforms; he's done it smart. You cant introduce major reforms in a country like KSA overnight. It is an extremely conservative country. It takes time.

He seems to take the issue (especially social issues like empowering their women and educating them) more seriously than his predecessors. Surely even within the royal family there are pockets of resentment against his reforms.

in fact King Abdullah has more courage than a man like Asif Ali Zardari does.....King Abdullah openly said that he is in favour of women being able to drive in the Kingdom....whereas Zardari and the current government are too scared to amend the blasphemy law in Pakistan ---too scared to even attend the funeral of their friend Mr. Taseer.

US sneaked in KSA as a friend.... after the assassination of King Faisal, they impressed King Fahad with their technology, quality, capability and products, like rest of the world.

In the development process Saudi’s acquired managerial skills and learned how to behave like an entrepreneur and got profited, but non would have been possible, if the King would not have thought of safeguarding the rights and interests of its public, when the public itself were unaware of the future.

Naturally, easy come easy go affluent generation was by product but we cannot complaint the King for abundance and affluence.

Compare it with example of Pakistan….. due to careless and over confident attitude we lost leaders, while corruption, calamity and fake democracy kept the brains occupied.

Building airplanes is not the bench mark.
Pakistan produces airplanes and even has more mineral resources…., where does such skill place us against KSA!

Talking about Royal way of life… yes it is a Kingdom and like any other King or queen have palaces and luxury.
KSA was not always as developed as it stands today, King built it over the years, with great care and caution.. IMO… we shall accommodate there deficiencies instead of criticizing, after all they exploited their natural resources well, even in absence of indigenous human resource and various divides. Shouldn’t this be commended as well!

What held them together was nothing but the King.

It is not only US who do business in KSA… Europe, Americas, Asia all are there.
While today, market share of US is limited mainly to defence products only… which is bound to change once there is alternate supplier.

KSA have very well established basic industry and heavy industry as we all know.
ARAMCO today is Saudi-ARAMCO 100% Saudi owned company… more than 70% employed are Saudis.
To tell you the truth, most of Americans have been kicked out since King Abdullah took over.
Today, It is state law in KSA that Saudis shall be given priority for job…. While in Pakistan not even its own President has any stake in the state… most of our parliament and beurocracy is foreign national.

Assalam alaikum

very well said it brother

i remember in late 60's and early 70' saudies were not that developed and ppl were not that educated
while i was growing up but stil there is a room to improve and we should encourage them just like with all the mistakes we made we like our friends and brother be happy when we achieve any milestone simple it has nothing to do praising any ruler it is the ppl who r developing

TARIQ

in fairness to King Abdullah, he has under-taken great reforms; he's done it smart. You cant introduce major reforms in a country like KSA overnight. It is an extremely conservative country. It takes time.

He seems to take the issue (especially social issues like empowering their women and educating them) more seriously than his predecessors. Surely even within the royal family there are pockets of resentment against his reforms.

in fact King Abdullah has more courage than a man like Asif Ali Zardari does.....King Abdullah openly said that he is in favour of women being able to drive in the Kingdom....whereas Zardari and the current government are too scared to amend the blasphemy law in Pakistan ---too scared to even attend the funeral of their friend Mr. Taseer.

Thank you for understanding my point of view.

Exactly but Saudi Arabia is trying to change that you see. How are we to fix someone else when we ourselves need fixing?? We are building a very strong scientific base next to my college a HUGE research center is being built and I CANT WAIT till i start using that myself. My college is now working on two very very big project scientifically one is this new revolutionary drug which will render normal Anti-Biotics obsolete:
Antibiotics wrapped in nanofibers turn resistant disease-producing bacteria into ghosts

I am very active in this research and we will start human testing in February next year.

What about the Arab countries without any oil ? the Entire Arab World Produces less then Italy ? The world laughs at us, our enemy started off with Noting and managed to create a Country built off Science and become Prosperous ? what about us ? Still fighting each other no matter our religion creed etc etc, This is where my anger at Saudi Arabia comes from as well as the gulf states, they have been Blessed with Much of the worlds Oil they should produced hundreds of Nobel Prize winners, Strived High in Science tech etc etc we could have turned these barren deserts in Gardens of Edens if we worked hard on our sciences yet we remain backwards.

there goes another 100,000 Muslims Tariq feels is worth the price.

These war mongers are lunatics imho.

Assalam alaikum

who is asking for war ? no war happened in tunise and yesterday they had elections voting turn around was more then 80 percent, egypt will hold elections soon. i wanted the same in libya and hope the same for syria but it was qadhafi who choose to kill his ppl same is bashar. now if i m siding with syrian public i m for the war and if ur siding with the ruler or keeping ur self quite does it make u happy to be with the dictator who is kiling his ppl including kids and females?

TARIQ

What about the Arab countries without any oil ? the Entire Arab World Produces less then Italy ? The world laughs at us, our enemy started off with Noting and managed to create a Country built off Science and become Prosperous ? what about us ? Still fighting each other no matter our religion creed etc etc, This is where my anger at Saudi Arabia comes from as well as the gulf states, they have been Blessed with Much of the worlds Oil they should produced hundreds of Nobel Prize winners, Strived High in Science tech etc etc we could have turned these barren deserts in Gardens of Edens if we worked hard on our sciences yet we remain backwards.

We are not responsible for all countries of the world. As long as Assad wants Quds forces in Syria its his choice I am pretty sure Iran can help right?? Only 40 years ago were people of Saudi Arabia were mostly illiterate who did not even know how to read you want them to produce hundreds of nobel prizes in that time?? Our enemy came from Europe and Russia the places were science was at its best they were educated and had a scientific way of thinking because they came from there so it is wrong to think they had nothing. But then again Syria and Egypt are the graduates of the Ottoman Empire a strong super power at the time what is your excuse?? We had nothing and new nothing not half a century ago now we are trying to change the world through hundreds of projects still in research phase so it will take a while for them to come out yet.

yea i accept it. and am ashamed of them. I will not defend these pakistanis. same way wwe should not defend them whether they are kings or whatever

I agree with you. It is very long way to go for all Muslims countries and Pakistan to become honest country and respect. Aggressors tend to look for opportunities and destroy us.

Assalam alaikum

who is asking for war ? no war happened in tunise and yesterday they had elections voting turn around was more then 80 percent, egypt will hold elections soon. i wanted the same in libya and hope the same for syria but it was qadhafi who choose to kill his ppl same is bashar. now if i m siding with syrian public i m for the war and if ur siding with the ruler or keeping ur self quite does it make u happy to be with the dictator who is kiling his ppl including kids and females?

TARIQ

So you want democracy in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, but Not Saudi Arabia?

Why?

You either want it or you don't. You can't pick some countries to have it, but not others. That's no basis.

We are not responsible for all countries of the world. As long as Assad wants Quds forces in Syria its his choice I am pretty sure Iran can help right?? Only 40 years ago were people of Saudi Arabia were mostly illiterate who did not even know how to read you want them to produce hundreds of nobel prizes in that time?? Our enemy came from Europe and Russia the places were science was at its best they were educated and had a scientific way of thinking because they came from there so it is wrong to think they had nothing. But then again Syria and Egypt are the graduates of the Ottoman Empire a strong super power at the time what is your excuse?? We had nothing and new nothing not half a century ago now we are trying to change the world through hundreds of projects still in research phase so it will take a while for them to come out yet.

You can blame Assad or Iran however the Trouble is also on Saudi Arabia as well, Yes they did come from Europe, the Ottoman Empire fell apart due to the lacking in Science and Education the society was backwards, Actually Oil has very much been a Factor in it, it corrupts.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

They aren't any Quds in Syria I don't know where you get that Info from.

As an aside, Libya's system wasn't a bad one. It went like this. Each tribe selects a leader who then is elected to a Political Council. So each tribe is represented in this council. This was the system that's always been used in Libya which isn't fully democratic.

The democratic system whereby 60% vote for one tribe, and that tribe gets power isn't what Libyans want as far as i can remember. Thats because 40% then have no say.

Back
Top Bottom