What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Assalam alaikum

lol and i m saying to u why the saudies ( billi k galay may ghenti lagain ) they r living in peace with a lot of money for themselves and their public and slowly slowly progressing

true u can try to be personnel i don't mind it but u could not come ask others to stand up while u and country with missiles and nukes can't do it . i m asking u to just be fair

TARIQ

And I am asking you to care for muslim brothers that are getting murderd. You come on here with your asslam alekum and muslim brother etc but when push comes to shove what your saying is oh they are living happily jack why should they care about anyone else. But tell me why you love al sauds but hate gadaffi. Why you happy at the death of a muslim by puppets backed by west eh?

i don't think it was any intention here to see Syrians and Saudis exchanging blows on an internet forum

nobody gains from it.....

why dont you guys relax and enjoy some ''mezze'' :meeting:

I will be the first person to defend this great nation from any danger. from wherever it comes. I like my country just the way it is thank you. I know my country better than any Article propaganda educated keyboard warrior. If something is true I will be the first to agree but blatant lies and deceit is despicable.

The only person here going on a rage fit is you. Opening threads everyday why are you so mad recently??

In the last 4 months i open two threads only on here re saudis. And that because that tariq bloke keeps coming on here praising saudies but telling us he was happy abou death of gadaffi

mosa is beyond logical thought so how can he understand I even pm and told him that i do not dislike arabs. I mean you are arab do i ever show disrespect to you?

Okay say I come here and start bad mouthing and insulting Pakistan with titles such as "Evil Pakistan this" or "Evil Pakistan That". I love my country And I am willing to pay anything to defend it. Do not expect me to show you support for Insulting my country.

In the last 4 months i ope two threads only on here re saudis. And that because that tariq bloke keeps coming on here praising saudies but telling us he was happy abou death of gadaffi

Actually he has posted that SA should be openly helping the Syrian Opposition with Weapons if Needed, wants to see Dr. Bashar Assad whose Muslim get hanged and have a Saudi-Israeli Puppet in power.

Okay say I come here and start bad mouthing and insulting Pakistan with titles such as "Evil Pakistan this" or "Evil Pakistan That". I love my country And I am willing to pay anything to defend it. Do not expect me to show you support for Insulting my country.

i dont want you to support pakistan. I ve seen what your support has done for palestinians etc

Shia Alliance is already here Iran, Syria, Lebanon, now iraq's has openly stated it will help Syria and now Iraq and Iran are becoming allies, the Shia's in Iraq have Risen.

Assalam alaikum

SK bhai and u r telling me to not look everything thru religion, yeh bohot purana alliance hay just go and see how quds how fell to crusaders and what salah uddien have dont to defeat the crusaders

SyrianChristianPatriot

bashar is gonna be hanged and will be next to amawy masjid and iran is gonna loose this supporter

TARIQ

TARIQ

I will be the first person to defend this great nation from any danger. from wherever it comes. I like my country just the way it is thank you. I know my country better than any Article propaganda educated keyboard warrior. If something is true I will be the first to agree but blatant lies and deceit is despicable.

you are the one that is brainwashed. btw only in your dreams is saudi a great country. It could be but not with corrupt thieving leaders that you have

you are the one that is brainwashed. btw only in your dreams is saudi a great country. It could be but not with corrupt thieving leaders that you have

At the end of the day I have no hatred toward Saudis, if they want to keep the royals who are we to tell them they shouldn't no matter how corrupt the royals are, Aryan this is a Muslim issue you should take it up with mosa, the Time of Arab Brotherhood is over, however the Muslim Brotherhood still lives between you two, You should take it up. My Regards

well Mr. Assad is no saint either; the actions of his security forces against protestors have been most counter-productive and caused more anger and unrest

it is true that that some of the protestors are al qaeda/salafist types who want to turn Syria into some backwards theological state. That should not be allowed either; like Egypt -- Syria is an ancient country with ancient civilization. It would be sad to see the country get destroyed by fundamentalist whackos

but the protesters in Syria have genuine grievances also....these leaders have no business running a 1-man show in these countries.

In the last 4 months i ope two threads only on here re saudis. And that because that tariq bloke keeps coming on here praising saudies but telling us he was happy abou death of gadaffi

Ahaaa. I see, So you support Gaddafi?? A Tyrant who killed his own people for decades for survival. Someone who in his later days was the biggest west supporter. A man who sent a diplomat openly recognizing Israel when push came to shove?? A man who calls his own people rats and drug addicts and terrorists??

Yes his way of death is unfortunate and very barbaric and I in no way supported it I wanted him to stand trial like Mubarak myself but in way will I support someone who each Libyan I saw hated bitterly. You see here in my region I meet all nationalities of the world when they come for Umra and Hajj and I have spoken to Libyans myself who all hated him with a passion they hated him so much they would clinch their fists in the middle of doing stitches in the same hand. The way I see it is that the REAL Libyan fight begin now it begins in the diplomatic stage not the war stage. NATO gambled with their help for the rebels but the most interesting part will be the days to come. Who will Libyans themselves support now that is the question.

Actually he has posted that SA should be openly helping the Syrian Opposition with Weapons if Needed, wants to see Dr. Bashar Assad whose Muslim get hanged and have a Saudi-Israeli Puppet in power.

shame on him I presume he wants americans to do it as well. Syria is lucky not much oil for america to steal so you should be ok

well Mr. Assad is no saint either; the actions of his security forces against protestors have been most counter-productive and caused more anger and unrest

it is true that that some of the protestors are al qaeda/salafist types who want to turn Syria into some backwards theological state. That should not be allowed either; like Egypt -- Syria is an ancient country with ancient civilization. It would be sad to see the country get destroyed by fundamentalist whackos

We will choose whose best for our Country, if Mosa and the saudis want to keep the royals who am I to say they should not the Time of Arab Brotherhood is over now, however the Muslim Brotherhood still lives, Pakistani's and Saudis should keep the Muslim Brotherhood Strong, We saw what happened when the Arab Brotherhood fell apart my best regards.

Back
Top Bottom