What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Assalam alaikum

we pakistanies with strong army close to a million missiles and nuclear program 180 million didnot stand up to u.s. saddam tried they bombed his country and still that country is not recovered. while i was studying in the states during 80's they bombed qadhafi and insulted him, now according to u he paid the price

saudies who were not that rich country 40 years ago, have progressed in many fields though they have done better. but in 40 years even u can't be producing planes high tech while most of ur ppl were un educated

i think if the saudies took the road to not offend the magar much have done a good job and they r not that stupid as some ppl always try to paint. if they tried the other options the same shias who jumped in and brought saddam down as the did it centuries ago when they collabarated with holako.

saudies slowly slowly develping till the right time, their country intact the r reforming may be not according to ur standard but they r, u can walk on saudi streets and roads with peace not being afradi just like libya , iraq and pakistan

why u want all that unrest to come to the holy lands

sorry if i offended anybody

doctory bhai,

just look up abu bhai post where he mentioned they have provided so much ease to their ppl they became lazy , the rulers r not angels but they have distributed wealth to everyone till they became lazy would u like to live in that country or in our country where our leaders r stealing our money and we r left to burn ourself
and remember bcoz of their policies millions of muslims from all over the world have made their lives better and their countries economy stronger

TARIQ

so Brother its a give and take phenomenon ..... they help USA by money and USA protect royal family's interests
they want to remain in power and they have no concern with anyone and for that power, they can do whatever USA will ask for

exactly my point. thank you brother we are on the same page

who would wish for unrest there? It houses the holiest sites for Muslims.

i was merely ridiculing their short-sightedness and their ability to allow themselves to be manipulated like clay

the west reminds saudis time to time how important their friendship is......''cooperate with us, we'll protect you from Iran''

Saudi and Iranian leaders are both responsible for the mistrust existing between both countries; and they are dumb enough to allow outsiders to add fuel to the fire

watch at 3:30 onwards. - what do u guys think of this guys ideas about saudi arabia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tariqbhai did you actually read the link? if you read the link did you understand it? Wasnt it you on another thread about gadaffi that was happy at his demise? why this support for some arab despots but not others?

Tariq bhai

No one is offended by you and certainly no one wants to offend you. The views people have about the Saudi family are pretty universal. People from a distance can see the damage done to the Islamic world. Their silence is profoundly coming through loud and clear for all to hear!
You say why do you want to bring unrest to the holy lands?
Please Tariq bhai seperate religion from the view the Saudi royal family hold. This is uncalled for. You have to face facts. They have only been interested in 1 thing and that is their own personal survival.
Your views on Gaddaffis death and your celebration in the method he was killed was uncalled for and inhumane. However it has alerted to me the dangerous mindset you have sir.

Damn everyone is on a role these days. C'mon Aryan_B get it out of your system, C'mon let it all out.

So Aryan_B with your hypothetical problem what would be your hypothetical solution??

Assalam alaikum

Aryan bhai, first of all i never supported anybody and i guess u never understood my points can't help it.

what i m saying if pakistanies could not stand to u.s, u r asking saudies to make u.s angry and then watch their country sanctioned in u.s force moving in eastern province and ur beloved shias jumping on u.s tanks and liberating saudia just like they did in iraq?

TARIQ

what i m saying if pakistanies could not stand to u.s, u r asking saudies to make u.s angry and then watch their country sanctioned in u.s force moving in eastern province and ur beloved shias jumping on u.s tanks and liberating saudia just like they did in iraq?

TARIQ

some of the fiercest resistance the invading forces experienced was by Moqtada Sadr's ''Mehdi Militia'' forces

so i think its wrong to bring up Sunni-Shiia aspect. . .

Most Iraqis were most likely against their country being invaded, except for power-hungry puppet types like Ahmed Chalaby or some of the Kurdish elements in the north

okay let us say that tomorrow our currency is no longer pegged to the dollar. what then??

I will tell you what will happen. We will have sky rocketing inflation and our currency becomes worthless the moment the Oil prices go down. When the oil prices are up you will see a too expensive currency that you can hardly move and an economy if wishes to bring investors etc for non-oil industry escaping such a currency.

We will stop using the dollar when we are no longer depending on oil for income which is a primary goal in this country. So Aryan_B in other words you want us to suffer very harshly just to prove a point?? Use your head the USA won't collapse but we will and where will that leave us??

Tariq bhai

No one is offended by you and certainly no one wants to offend you. The views people have about the Saudi family are pretty universal. People from a distance can see the damage done to the Islamic world. Their silence is profoundly coming through loud and clear for all to hear!
You say why do you want to bring unrest to the holy lands?
Please Tariq bhai seperate religion from the view the Saudi royal family hold. This is uncalled for. You have to face facts. They have only been interested in 1 thing and that is their own personal survival.
Your views on Gaddaffis death and your celebration in the method he was killed was uncalled for and inhumane. However it has alerted to me the dangerous mindset you have sir.

Assalam alaikum

ok whoever abuse sahaba companions of the prophet pbuh i hate him ( qadhafi did it ). and u r wrong i believe he deserved to be hanged but i disagree the way these ppl did it but i guess u never read my post lol.
i can understand their actions since this same guy have threatened them , according to him they were rats, deserve to be burn alive and will do it with the help of millions these were his words , now this guy killed their fathers, uncle brother sons humilated them for 42 years and suddenly he came under their control, emotions can lead to his death actually i wanted them to bring him to trial and then hang him and i don't have any sympathies for any dictators
saudies if they r bad they help u and they help many other nations

do u think if saudies want to do anything that can harm the interests of west and u.s they will let them do it?

mery bhai dont go for perceptions , most of the world think we pakistanies r terrorists, r we?

TARIQ

Damn everyone is on a role these days. C'mon Aryan_B get it out of your system, C'mon let it all out.

So Aryan_B with your hypothetical problem what would be your hypothetical solution??

First the problem is not hypothetical. secondly i suggest you read the link its an american source not iranian or turkish that you can dismiss like you normally do. I saw you a few weeks ago huffing and puffing on another thread stating that things had changed and saudi govt would use its offices to secure support from americans for palestinians. This article simply shows that americans are more reliant on saudis than the other way around. If saudi govt was minded to they could have easily got america to not veto the palestinains at the UN but they did not. Dont you understand how the reserve currency works? or wouldnt work if saudis wanted to change it. Americans and zionists mosa are responsible for killing hundreds of thousands muslims from palestine to afghanistan and pakistan in the last 10 years. Saudies can do something and they wont. What do you expect us to say? Money and power are interchangable. America may have brute force and power but they couldnt afford fuel for their f16s if arabs stopped accepting the US dollar for their oil. For the avoidance of doubt a dollar is just a piece of paper which the americans print thats it its not backed by squat. Please Mosa I have no ill feeling towards arabs whatsoever, But why you want to cross swords with me over these evil fat ugly on the inside and outside monsters aka as saudi royal family

Back
Top Bottom