What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

There's no More Arab brotherhood with the gulf countries they care more about money and appeasing their Masters America look, we should be doing more to Make sure Bahrain is liberated from the American Puppets.

Bahrain is basically the adopted son of Saudi Arabia; so how could it be liberated....

Bahraini royals offer their daughters to Saudi Royal family, in order to bring them closer together

:rofl:

in that part of the world, the citizens of those countries have no say.....dissent is too dangerous, and therefore not desirable

Assalam alaikum

Aryan bhai, first of all i never supported anybody and i guess u never understood my points can't help it.

what i m saying if pakistanies could not stand to u.s, u r asking saudies to make u.s angry and then watch their country sanctioned in u.s force moving in eastern province and ur beloved shias jumping on u.s tanks and liberating saudia just like they did in iraq?

TARIQ

Listen sorry for saying this but you are coming over as a bit dim. weak corrupt Pakistani political leaders inaction is no mitigation for Saudi unroyal familys inaction.

some of the fiercest resistance the invading forces experienced was by Moqtada Sadr's ''Mehdi Militia'' forces

so i think its wrong to bring up Sunni-Shiia aspect. . .

Most Iraqis were most likely against their country being invaded, except for power-hungry puppet types like Ahmed Chalaby or some of the Kurdish elements in the north

Assalam alaikum

Abu which resistance mehdi malitia just fough in najaf and then traded their weapons for magazines and money i know about them they only killed sunnies in sadr town ( by drilling their heads and eyes ) and for u kind info fighters from falluja came to them and then these guys betrayed them and handed them over the u.s forces. this guys when talks he just black mails and then nothing else

it is not chalaby it is alhakeem , alsistani etc and u know who these figures r for shias

TARIQ

First the problem is not hypothetical. secondly i suggest you read the link its an american source not iranian or turkish that you can dismiss like you normally do. I saw you a few weeks ago huffing and puffing on another thread stating that things had changed and saudi govt would use its offices to secure support from americans for palestinians. This article simply shows that americans are more reliant on saudis than the other way around. If saudi govt was minded to they could have easily got america to not veto the palestinains at the UN but they did not. Dont you understand how the reserve currency works? or wouldnt work if saudis wanted to change it. Americans and zionists mosa are responsible for killing hundreds of thousands muslims from palestine to afghanistan and pakistan in the last 10 years. Saudies can do something and they wont. What do you expect us to say? Money and power are interchangable. America may have brute force and power but they couldnt afford fuel for their f16s if arabs stopped accepting the US dollar for their oil. For the avoidance of doubt a dollar is just a piece of paper which the americans print thats it its not backed by squat. Please Mosa I have no ill feeling towards arabs whatsoever, But why you want to cross swords with me over these evil fat ugly on the inside and outside monsters aka as saudi royal family

Why do you firmly hold that Saudis hate turkey?? I am half turkish myself it does not give any hate. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are enjoying more than friendly and brotherly ties right now?? Who did you talk to that gave this stupid Idea of Turks are hated??

I go with facts not some hypothetical problems the world create to project blame onto others. Yes we do hold leverage over the US but you over simplify the situation. Remember what happened when we cut off the oil in 1973?? King Faisal was assassinated and an abomination installed on his place that will take years if not decades to clean up its damages.

And by the way the US did not veto the Palestinian issue yet who told you that too?? We are the number one backers of it the biggest funder for them and when the US announced it will stop it's aid we increased ours open your eyes and stop selective vision please Aryan.

Mosa I don't really care anymore, yes saudis did let the USA attack Iraq when you guys could have stopped it your leaders are destroying the middle east, Don't worry we will make sure Saudis get payback.

Payback is inevitable

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Why do you firmly hold that Saudis hate turkey?? I am half turkish myself it does not give any hate. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are enjoying more than friendly and brotherly ties right now?? Who did you talk to that gave this stupid Idea of Turks are hated??

You are going off at a tangent. Doesnt matter to me what your breeding is ok

Listen sorry for saying this but you are coming over as a bit dim. weak corrupt Pakistani political leaders inaction is no mitigation for Saudi unroyal familys inaction.

Assalam alaikum

lol and i m saying to u why the saudies ( billi k galay may ghenti lagain ) they r living in peace with a lot of money for themselves and their public and slowly slowly progressing

true u can try to be personnel i don't mind it but u could not come ask others to stand up while u and country with missiles and nukes can't do it . i m asking u to just be fair

TARIQ

I go with facts not some hypothetical problems the world create to project blame onto others. Yes we do hold leverage over the US but you over simplify the situation. Remember what happened when we cut off the oil in 1973?? King Faisal was assassinated and an abomination installed on his place that will take years if not decades to clean up its damages.

And by the way the US did not veto the Palestinian issue yet who told you that too?? We are the number one backers of it the biggest funder for them and when the US announced it will stop it's aid we increased ours open your eyes and stop selective vision please Aryan.

I think you need to read a few more books and be open minded. Your thinking process is simply flawed and will not stand up to intellectual rigour.

Payback is inevitable

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

You are going off at a tangent. Doesnt matter to me what your breeding is ok

C'mon what are you waiting for?? Payback already invade us I dare you all of you. send your armies in the millions "Liberate makkha and madinah" sort to speak. We are getting tired of your barking. Payback for what?? Not supporting Iran hahahaha. DO YOUR WORST.

My breeding?? Come to Saudi Arabia yourself and ask about turkish people please see what they have to say. Saying KSA is anti-Turkish lol just shows your mentality.

Assalam alaikum

Abu which resistance mehdi malitia just fough in najaf and then traded their weapons for magazines and money i know about them they only killed sunnies in sadr town ( by drilling their heads and eyes ) and for u kind info fighters from falluja came to them and then these guys betrayed them and handed them over the u.s forces. this guys when talks he just black mails and then nothing else

it is not chalaby it is alhakeem , alsistani etc and u know who these figures r for shias

TARIQ

moqtada's army was a thorn in the side of NATO, and its evident --given the sanctions against the group and given public statements as well as ops (milly and civvy) aimed at trying to curb their influence and discredit their form of resistance

im just stating the facts, im not taking sides. I could care less what those children do on that part of the world; in fact, you shouldnt be taking sides either. Humein kya?

I think you need to read a few more books and be open minded. Your thinking process is simply flawed and will not stand up to intellectual rigour.

Lets not be to hard on Mosa, he's a nice saudi boy but he doesn't see the picture America is r@ping his country.

The only person here going on a rage fit is you. Opening threads everyday why are you so mad recently??

Back
Top Bottom