What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Ahaaa. I see, So you support Gaddafi?? A Tyrant who killed his own people for decades for survival. Someone who in his later days was the biggest west supporter. A man who sent a diplomat openly recognizing Israel when push came to shove?? A man who calls his own people rats and drug addicts and terrorists??

Yes his way of death is unfortunate and very barbaric and I in no way supported it I wanted him to stand trial like Mubarak myself but in way will I support someone who each Libyan I saw hated bitterly. You see here in my region I meet all nationalities of the world when they come for Umra and Hajj and I have spoken to Libyans myself who all hated him with a passion they hated him so much they would clinch their fists in the middle of doing stitches in the same hand. The way I see it is that the REAL Libyan fight begin now it begins in the diplomatic stage not the war stage. NATO gambled with their help for the rebels but the most interesting part will be the days to come. Who will Libyans themselves support now that is the question.

For your information i did not support gadaffi. However I will never support west thieves against arabs. And unlik tariq I think it is bad taste what happnd to gaddaffi. I believe in the rule of law and I like you would have liked to see him in court for any crimes alleged. My take was that libyan rebels could not even hold on to benghazi without nato and west support. I want true libyans to represent libyans. But bad taste is bad taste and some liuke that brother supporter of yours tariq

We will choose whose best for our Country, if Mosa and the saudis want to keep the royals who am I to say they should not the Time of Arab Brotherhood is over now, however the Muslim Brotherhood still lives, Pakistani's and Saudis should keep the Muslim Brotherhood Strong, We saw what happened when the Arab Brotherhood fell apart my best regards.

The Arab brotherhood is a sham nothing but a western tool to take out the Ottoman Empire. There is no such a thing as Arab Brotherhood I do not believe in such a thing myself only Muslim brotherhood that is real. Talk to any Saudi about Arab brotherhood see what he tells you they will all say yeah its cool and all but it is not real only Islamic brotherhood matters.

In the last 4 months i open two threads only on here re saudis. And that because that tariq bloke keeps coming on here praising saudies but telling us he was happy abou death of gadaffi

Assalam alaikum

yes i always will side with saudies ( saudi public ) coz i know them and they r good and i have found love and respect for pakistanies and i never met any royal why would i defend them and overall our both govt. have very good relations
u ask the saudies r they happy with their royals if they say yes then i m ok and if they r not then i wil give my opinion but until they feel good about their rulers why i would give my opinion about them on the other hand libyans have risen to qadhafi and i stated it many times i hated qadhafi coz he abused sahaba i m no munafiq i say it openly and i m glad he is killed now go and open thousands of threads and show ur hate to saudies while trying to make me angry. like i take money from anyone hhhh

simple

TARIQ

The Arab brotherhood is a sham nothing but a western tool to take out the Ottoman Empire. There is no such a thing as Arab Brotherhood I do not believe in such a thing myself only Muslim brotherhood that is real. Talk to any Saudi about Arab brotherhood see what he tells you they will all say yeah its cool and all but it is not real only Islamic brotherhood matters.

There was time when Arab Brotherhood Existed and no it was not getting free of the Ottoman Empire, The Original Plane of the Arab League was to create a Unified Arab State however it will not even happen again, the Entire Arab League has been a Failure, Failure to ourselves, the Palestinians, etc etc it should be dismantled and we go our own separate ways, Muslim Brotherhood cannot happen until Saudi's stop supporting America over their own muslim brothers.

We will choose whose best for our Country, if Mosa and the saudis want to keep the royals who am I to say they should not the Time of Arab Brotherhood is over now, however the Muslim Brotherhood still lives, Pakistani's and Saudis should keep the Muslim Brotherhood Strong, We saw what happened when the Arab Brotherhood fell apart my best regards.

the only time ''Arab brotherhood'' or nationalism existed was in a different era....the cold war era, when many of those middle eastern countries were pro-soviet. You had the Hafez Assads, the Abdel Nasrs, the Saddams....things have changed

unfortunately in the case of the Arabs -- they always spying on eachother, laughing at eachothers misfortunes and acting and viewing eachother like enemies.

only the west gains from these divisions --especially sectarian divisions. Sooner or later, this problem will have to be addressed. The Arab League and the OIC have failed.

If Muslim brotherhood was strong, Somalia wouldnt be a failed and miserable state. Central Asian countries wouldnt be constantly at loggerheads with eachother; Iranians and Saudis would not be fighting proxy wars and trying to harm eachother behind closed doors. Like people, countries as a whole are selfish. Ideally, the Muslim countries would be a united front but outside interests don't want that to become a reality; and the leaders of these countries allow themselves to become used/confused.

as for your country Syria -- we wish you all the best and I think most (if not all) Pakistanis view Syria favourably and wish good wishes on them and their country

Don't need to blame them, the real problem of foundations in these Middle Eastern countries is only a ONE-MAN running a country for the whole lifes.

I want Pakistan to become a superhero in doing right things and save other countries (i.e Palestine). Everyone else will cheer us.

Can Pakistan do that to protect them from aggressors?

Assalam alaikum

yes i always will side with saudies ( saudi public ) coz i know them and they r good and i have found love and respect for pakistanies and i never met any royal why would i defend them and overall our both govt. have very good relations
u ask the saudies r they happy with their royals if they say yes then i m ok and if they r not then i wil give my opinion but until they feel good about their rulers why i would give my opinion about them on the other hand libyans have risen to qadhafi and i stated it many times i hated qadhafi coz he abused sahaba i m no munafiq i say it openly and i m glad he is killed now go and open thousands of threads and show ur hate to saudies while trying to make me angry. like i take money from anyone hhhh

simple

TARIQ
##No you do not dont change your tune. Guys just look at his old posts he does not support the ordinary arab on the street he supports those fat ugly zionists known as ugly unroyal al saud family.

For your information i did not support gadaffi. However I will never support west thieves against arabs. And unlik tariq I think it is bad taste what happnd to gaddaffi. I believe in the rule of law and I like you would have liked to see him in court for any crimes alleged. My take was that libyan rebels could not even hold on to benghazi without nato and west support. I want true libyans to represent libyans. But bad taste is bad taste and some liuke that brother supporter of yours tariq

He does go out of his way sometimes but you have to understand that right now you are not better than him throwing accusations on the air like that. It is true that without NATO's help they wouldn't have probably held onto Benghazi but remember NATO is ntot he one to start the revolution the people started the revolution NATO just wanted to hijack it. Which is why I support the people of Libya I want a real Middle East you see the Arab world has always been weak because of dictators and we want them out ALL out we want to clean up the entire middle east no more rulers glued to their chairs BUT I do support King Abdullah his vision is to continue on the path of King Faisal and this is how all Saudis see it. Saudis love Abdullah because he is truly reforming this country and making it a thousand times better than what it was.

People are now more educated 130 Billlion dollars are spent on Education we have 140,000 students all over the world studying in universities from Japan to the United States they will all be back one day with the knowledge of the entire world with them to teach Saudis IN Saudi Arabia. Our Oil dependency was 95% of our income now it is 85% and is decreasing this is why I support Abdulah his vision is of a Great and prosperous Saudi Arabia. Holding a warrior attitude like Iran will only bring trouble it is not about brave or coward it is about becoming stronger and the best way to do it is through peace.

the only time ''Arab brotherhood'' or nationalism existed was in a different era....the cold war era, when many of those middle eastern countries were pro-soviet. You had the Hafez Assads, the Abdel Nasrs, the Saddams....things have changed

unfortunately in the case of the Arabs -- they always spying on eachother, laughing at eachothers misfortunes and acting and viewing eachother like enemies.

only the west gains from these divisions --especially sectarian divisions. Sooner or later, this problem will have to be addressed. The Arab League and the OIC have failed.

If Muslim brotherhood was strong, Somalia wouldnt be a failed and miserable state. Central Asian countries wouldnt be constantly at loggerheads with eachother; Iranians and Saudis would not be fighting proxy wars and trying to harm eachother behind closed doors. Like people, countries as a whole are selfish. Ideally, the Muslim countries would be a united front but outside interests don't want that to become a reality; and the leaders of these countries allow themselves to become used/confused.

as for your country Syria -- we wish you all the best and I think most (if not all) Pakistanis view Syria favourably and wish good wishes on them and their country

Very True just as the Arab League failed the OIC has failed.

In the last 4 months i open two threads only on here re saudis. And that because that tariq bloke keeps coming on here praising saudies but telling us he was happy abou death of gadaffi

Assalam alaikum

SK bhai , may aap ki niyyat per to shak nahi karoon ga i see adab in ur posts but u can see somebody was offended and it was not bcoz qadahfi who just got killed some days ago

and i tell u meray bhai if u r a muslim don't try to say any word of sympathy for a person who called his public rats, addicts on top of it abused the sahaba r-a

Aryan bhai ko address kernay ki mujhay koi zaroorat nahi he is lost case hhhh
sorry aryan bhai didont know i made ur nights sleepless

TARIQ

He does go out of his way sometimes but you have to understand that right now you are not better than him throwing accusations on the air like that. It is true that without NATO's help they wouldn't have probably held onto Benghazi but remember NATO is ntot he one to start the revolution the people started the revolution NATO just wanted to hijack it. Which is why I support the people of Libya I want a real Middle East you see the Arab world has always been weak because of dictators and we want them out ALL out we want to clean up the entire middle east no more rulers glued to their chairs BUT I do support King Abdullah his vision is to continue on the path of King Faisal and this is how all Saudis see it. Saudis love Abdullah because he is truly reforming this country and making it a thousand times better than what it was.

People are now more educated 130 Billlion dollars are spent on Education we have 140,000 students all over the world studying in universities from Japan to the United States they will all be back one day with the knowledge of the entire world with them to teach Saudis IN Saudi Arabia. Our Oil dependency was 95% of our income now it is 85% and is decreasing this is why I support Abdulah his vision is of a Great and prosperous Saudi Arabia. Holding a warrior attitude like Iran will only bring trouble it is not about brave or coward it is about becoming stronger and the best way to do it is through peace.

Thats all good and great however if you desire a Muslim Brotherhood, you will need Prosperous Muslim Countries as rich as the Oil Rich State are, they must strive high in Science now, the Entire Arab world Produces less in Science, Industrialization etc etc then Italy does so how can you have a Muslim Brotherhood when your own fellow Arab countries are as backward as they come ?

Very True just as the Arab League failed the OIC has failed.

of course they've failed....they've failed miserably.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Thats all good and great however if you desire a Muslim Brotherhood, you will need Prosperous Muslim Countries as rich as the Oil Rich State are, they must strive high in Science now, the Entire Arab world Produces less in Science, Industrialization etc etc then Italy does so how can you have a Muslim Brotherhood when your own fellow Arab countries are as backward as they come ?

it's very sad -- considering all the innovations and renaissance we used to see in Damascus and Baghdad alone.

Same thing with your country Pakistan. There are many thieves in Pakistan by US favors. i.e Afridi case, Zardari, Musharraf, Bilawal, Zia, money seekers, sold out people, 65 years history, etc.

Think about it man!

Same thing with your country Pakistan. There are many thieves in Pakistan by US favors. i.e Afridi case, Zardari, Musharraf, Bilawal, Zia, money seekers, sold out people, 65 years history, etc.

Think about it man!

yea i accept it. and am ashamed of them. I will not defend these pakistanis. same way wwe should not defend them whether they are kings or whatever

well, one way to look at it:

with all their financial resources, they should be building their own airplanes and launching satellites and men to the moon.....but that isn’t what they are doing

they spend their money on gold faucets in their airplanes; they spend money on aircrafts they don’t even know how to fly properly (not our business though, its their money).....30% of their population is unemployed (or just working mediocre 4 hour shifts at government jobs) because its a welfare state that gives them free money every month.. they promote laziness

they can afford to mismanage their finances because little needs to be done to suck the oil out.....ARAMCO handles it

US sneaked in KSA as a friend.... after the assassination of King Faisal, they impressed King Fahad with their technology, quality, capability and products, like rest of the world.

In the development process Saudi’s acquired managerial skills and learned how to behave like an entrepreneur and got profited, but non would have been possible, if the King would not have thought of safeguarding the rights and interests of its public, when the public itself were unaware of the future.

Naturally, easy come easy go affluent generation was by product but we cannot complaint the King for abundance and affluence.

Compare it with example of Pakistan….. due to careless and over confident attitude we lost leaders, while corruption, calamity and fake democracy kept the brains occupied.

Building airplanes is not the bench mark.
Pakistan produces airplanes and even has more mineral resources…., where does such skill place us against KSA!

Talking about Royal way of life… yes it is a Kingdom and like any other King or queen have palaces and luxury.
KSA was not always as developed as it stands today, King built it over the years, with great care and caution.. IMO… we shall accommodate there deficiencies instead of criticizing, after all they exploited their natural resources well, even in absence of indigenous human resource and various divides. Shouldn’t this be commended as well!

What held them together was nothing but the King.

It is not only US who do business in KSA… Europe, Americas, Asia all are there.
While today, market share of US is limited mainly to defence products only… which is bound to change once there is alternate supplier.

KSA have very well established basic industry and heavy industry as we all know.
ARAMCO today is Saudi-ARAMCO 100% Saudi owned company… more than 70% employed are Saudis.
To tell you the truth, most of Americans have been kicked out since King Abdullah took over.
Today, It is state law in KSA that Saudis shall be given priority for job…. While in Pakistan not even its own President has any stake in the state… most of our parliament and beurocracy is foreign national.

Back
Top Bottom