What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

As i said depends on what you want to hear and what you believe.

Calling one self Islamic republic does not make one and calling one self democratic does not make one.

KSA have held local bodies elections, where both men and women voted.
Judiciary was already independent, but Primarily it is a Kingdom... same like England.

So tell more. It's rather interesting that Saudi Arabia is democratic. Why arent you explaining it?

There are local elections. So candidates are elected? Those candidates form a political party. That political party makes important political and economic decisions?

ok u wanna change the topic but for once i m gonna answer u

bashar has only one party system if someone is proved he has linked with brotherhood he will be hanged

baharain brotherhood, salafies, shias have their political parties they all particiapate wifaq a shia party had about 20 or more elected members

u can't compare the syrian system with bahrain and besides it was iran who mostly harmed that protest
and the sunnies were not with the protesters either so clearly it became a sectarian uprising

TARIQ

What are you complaining about exactly? Syria sounds like it does have political parties. Does Saudi Arabia have more than Syria in terms of political freedom?

You've not explained why Syria is a worse case than Saudi to invade (which you want to do).

Thats all Great Mosa however Saudi's can't really build Toasters like Syrians can, are you sure it isn't that Foreign workers building them ?

Again you are suggesting the good old "Saudis are naturally stupid" argument?? See what you have reduced yourself to??

List of universities and colleges in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are all these universities doing then?? Graduating foreign workers as well?? lol it is amazing how much your argument fails.

What are you complaining about exactly? Syria sounds like it does have political parties. Does Saudi Arabia have more than Syria in terms of political freedom?

He's a MouthPiece for Saudi Arabia Apparently

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Again you are suggesting the good old "Saudis are naturally stupid" argument?? See what you have reduced yourself to??

List of universities and colleges in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are all these universities doing then?? Graduating foreign workers as well?? lol it is amazing how much your argument fails.

Now your just putting words into my Mouth mosa, Saudi's aren't stupid however I do consider you guys a little Lazy, your just twisting and turning the question Mosa.

roadrunner,

i dont know from where u got this idea i support invasion of syria i suggest u go and read thread relating to syria and u will know what i m asking if this guy keep on killing the unarmed protesters

TARIQ

We can't build toasters?? We are exporting to YOUR country LCD and LED TVs Refrigerators Air Conditioners among others and surprisingly from someone here our brands have even reached Malaysia.

Saudi petrochemical, steel, dairy, building and engineering products are exported to many countries of the world, not because those are low cost but simply because they are top quality.

Rest Saudi Arabia has huge basic industrial setup and not to mention the infrastructure.

Saudi Arabia produce more power from oil and gas what we produce.

In auto sector Saudi Arabia produce buses but not sedans (as i know)

Only, due to higher cost of irrigation vegetables and meat is imported.

I might have gotten to the bottom of Tariq's bloodthirstiness. If it's to do with the Brotherhood, jailing them, why's it a bad idea? They sound like they might be a security risk to Syria.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

roadrunner,

i dont know from where u got this idea i support invasion of syria i suggest u go and read thread relating to syria and u will know what i m asking if this guy keep on killing the unarmed protesters

TARIQ

well explain.

lol i don't need to explain anything in tunise brotherhood was oppressed and see tomorrow they will become the ruling party

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

why haven't you joined the taliban yet ?

No man i love tv too much and it is not allowed under taliban

TARIQ

lol i don't need to explain anything in tunise brotherhood was oppressed and see tomorrow they will become the ruling party

TARIQ

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

No man i love tv too much and it is not allowed under taliban

TARIQ

My dear Tariq so naive you think you know Syria better then me I suggest you worry about Pakistan ;)

SyrianChristianPatriot,

Thanks but no thanks i think about the blessed land of shaam more then my country and i can't help it

TARIQ

SyrianChristianPatriot,

Thanks but no thanks i think about the blessed land of shaam more then my country and i can't help it

TARIQ

Just leave it brother Tariq I know this Assad supporter enough to tell you that he loves to troll and enter into flame wars in forums. I have my doubts that he is not even Syrian as he failed my Arabic test at some point but I gave him benefit of the doubt so he it is only a persona to troll on Muslims here.

So tell more. It's rather interesting that Saudi Arabia is democratic. Why arent you explaining it?

There are local elections. So candidates are elected? Those candidates form a political party. That political party makes important political and economic decisions?

Again depend on how you define the limits of politics sphere... If you meant with policy making it is job of professionals and Saudi Arabia has done it quite good so far.

The KSA ambassador to US of A (to whom Iran ploted to assassinate) is a professional and there could be many more honest people who together define the policy.

While in Iran only one man from family of Khumani decide about every thing and lie and cheat to his own people on daily basis.

In KSA the Kindom is built by Royals and nationals are empowered, while in Iran without connections doctors & engineers work as restaurant managers and while projects are being contracted on BOT basis to Indian companies.

Back
Top Bottom