What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Yes go ahead Mosa, But Understand this Do Empower the Islamist so they may met their Creator soon, yes As God as My Witness I will do everything to make sure this Saudi Backed Revolution will be put down, Yes Brother Mosa offer your Awesome Military knowledge to the Islamist so they may met their creator earlier. You should play your Part in the artificial Revolution as I will play my Part.

Then you and I sir are officially at war. Syria's great history of the Ummayad Dynasty will be reawaken. Enguard

Assalam alaikum

i dont have any dbl standards it was my dream that became true when i see this uprising in syria.
waiting for this to happens since the last 30 + years.
everybody should help the syrians and force this bashar to go away without killing anymore

TARIQ

What will the Saudis do ? Any type of by Foreign forces Intervention will bring Russia, China, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Hezbollah by all means go ahead Syria 1000x Stronger then libya.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Kill kill kill so you dont like the word? then tell us your story about whats happening in Syria! your holy assad is not killing! dying for ones country is the proudest moment of anyone's life? so according to your sick logic assad is your country? SyrianChristianPatriot!

Kill, Kill, Kill all assad thinks about.

In due time My friend in Due Time.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Then you and I sir are officially at war. Syria's great history of the Ummayad Dynasty will be reawaken. Enguard

Lolz LOLZ, Ok mosa I'll download command and conquer.

Kill kill kill so you dont like the word? then tell us your story about whats happening in Syria! your holy assad is not killing! dying for ones country is the proudest moment of anyone's life? so according to your sick logic assad is your country? SyrianChristianPatriot!

Kill, Kill, Kill all assad thinks about.

As you can see he is very excited for the "Islamists" to meet their creator in other words he is supporting the Assad Massacre with a straight face.

SyrianChristianPatriot,

syrians r brave they r unlike ur so called president but i know some years ago how quickly he complied with turky's demands ( abdullah ojalan )

so i know how brave this regime is and can u plz tell me how many times this stronger regime has fired on israelies in jolan heights?

TARIQ

SyrianChristianPatriot,

syrians r brave they r unlike ur so called president but i know some years ago how quickly he complied with turky's demands ( abdullah ojalan )

so i know how brave this regime is and can u plz tell me how many times this stronger regime has fired on israelies in jolan heights?

TARIQ

NO reason to start a war now, we should only get Golan back when Palestine is created, Yes were very brave thank Tariq.

As you can see he is very excited for the "Islamists" to meet their creator in other words he is supporting the Assad Massacre with a straight face.

Assalam alaikum

these r munafeqeen they get offended when they see kill word but 15 to 20 ppl dead everyday doesnot bother them

they will taste the same if they didnot comeback to their senses and understand this regimes days r over
anyhow this guy is fake and i think he is one of ours lol

TARIQ

Bashar is officially more of a danger to Muslims than Israel itself. Look at the death toll he left on his wake. Thousands are dying tens are dying everyday more missing. I will never forget the stories of the refugees in southern Turkey.

Hell there are refugees trying to escape the massacre committed by Bashar's Army. They are not Syrian Army. The real Syrian Army is loyal to the Syrian people not Bashar's sadistic rule. Rise the people of Syria Rise against the ones who are killing you the ones who are oppressing you the ones who kidnap you and torture you simply because you disagree with them.

Since Mosa declared war on me I should ask the local police down in Damascus to join them in stopping the protestors, I'm sure Mosa will Grab his f-15's and liberate Syria :sick:

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Bashar is officially more of a danger to Muslims than Israel itself. Look at the death toll he left on his wake. Thousands are dying tens are dying everyday more missing. I will never forget the stories of the refugees in southern Turkey.

Hell there are refugees trying to escape the massacre committed by Bashar's Army. They are not Syrian Army. The real Syrian Army is loyal to the Syrian people not Bashar's sadistic rule. Rise the people of Syria Rise against the ones who are killing you the ones who are oppressing you the ones who kidnap you and torture you simply because you disagree with them.

And there you have it Saudi Siding with Israel, and who are you to say whose a real syrian and who isn't Hmm ?

Assalam alaikum

these r munafeqeen they get offended when they see kill word but 15 to 20 ppl dead everyday doesnot bother them

they will taste the same if they didnot comeback to their senses and understand this regimes days r over
anyhow this guy is fake and i think he is one of ours lol

TARIQ

Don't worry. The Syrian regime will be downed and it will face even a crueler end than Gaddafi's hopefully. Syrian regime is committing massacres by the dozens daily. The blood of the brave syrian Shaheeds will not dry and stop boiling until justice is served.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Since Mosa declared war on me I should ask the local police down in Damascus to join them in stopping the protestors, I'm sure Mosa will Grab his f-15's and liberate Syria :sick:

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

And there you have it Saudi Siding with Israel, and who are you to say whose a real syrian and who isn't Hmm ?

The clean up of Syria will begin soon SCP. It will begin very very soon.

Don't worry. The Syrian regime will be downed and it will face even a crueler end than Gaddafi's hopefully. Syrian regime is committing massacres by the dozens daily. The blood of the brave syrian Shaheeds will not dry and stop boiling until justice is served.

As far as I know they have cleaned up the blood in hims.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Please we want the Champion of Human Rights Saudi Arabia to help Syria.

220px-Syria-flag_1932-58_1961-63.svg.png

Soon this flag will rise on the horizon of Syria marking the end of an era and a new beginning Inshallah.

As far as I know they have cleaned up the blood in hims.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Please we want the Champion of Human Rights Saudi Arabia to help Syria.

Yeah go ahead joke about the dead. Joke your brains out. But remember he who laughs last laughs a lot.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

What if it doesn't ?

Don't worry it will... very soon it will.

220px-Syria-flag_1932-58_1961-63.svg.png

Soon this flag will rise on the horizon of Syria marking the end of an era and a new beginning Inshallah.

Sorry you have disgusted me this flag is an insult our Flag is Red White and Black with Green Stars.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Yeah go ahead joke about the dead. Joke your brains out. But remember he who laughs last laughs a lot.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Don't worry it will... very soon it will.

Are you planning on coming here Mosa to Liberate Syria ? Please I cannot wait.

Assalam alaikum

i m not worried at all ( قتلانا بالجنة وقتلاهم نقط نقط ) , The grand children of early fatheen didnot do anything to this regime that worried me. no i know no matter what they r not gonna stop till he is out of office

And unlike these guy yes it hurt us to see dead bodies but then no freedom without blood and after one dropping 2 r taking his place

The video that is being shown today on tv channels how one person unarmed goes to pick his friend and get shot by the securtiy forces shows how these ppl r brave

TARIQ

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom