What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Lesson one ''So you admit that in order to save Assad his supporters will wipe out the entire Syrian people'' the entire population of Syria protesting? come one now, yes they are however it's not the entire population :undecided:

Oh so just all the protesters will be wiped out who are numbered in the millions. What method do you see most suitable fire?? drowning??

SyrianChristianPatriot,

The first 3 to 4 week it was only in dar3a and then slowly slowly it spread to different cities yes if not entire public but most of the public will be involved

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

No need to clarify myself but overhere in the net a famous chat service rooms know me how i was active when egyptian,syrians libyans uprising taking place, if u wanna meet me come to the syrian room that is supporting the syrian public and not the dictator . i m normal guy and support ordinary ppl and not the rulers

TARIQ

except in the case of saudi royal despots who you defend

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I'm sorry to say this but TARIQ BN ZIYAAD sounds like a propaganda box for the Wahabist, I'm still surprised he hasn't joined the Taliban yet.

how do you know he hasnt?

Guys the latter part of this thread has gone to pot. I was making the point that the saudis have a hand in Israel's survival and abuse of palestinians.

brothers ... if you want to support democracy and you are against dictatorship then dont be selective ... you support democracy in one country and in another country you support royal system and dictatorship
So make a clear view that you want to support pure democracy or mixture of royal system and dictatorship ...
what i seen here is that in Bahrain case Arabs stand by the side of Royal system and in case of Libya Arabs stands by the side of rebells and in case of Syria Arabs supports public which is not in majority ... Arabs also support Royal family in Saudi Arabia...
so its like a mixture..................... its the game of interest no one is sincere to others that is the answer to everything
Its a pure double standard when you protects royal system on hand and protest in favor of democracy on the other hand

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

do not involve religions and sects in your fights leave them behind and then think if you will involve religion and sect fights then you will not get any solution but hate among each other

Please guys lets talk about what the thread was put up for do you think saudis have a hand in israels survival and could they or should they do more for palestinians who they pay lip servise to but actions suggest otherwise.

Maher al-Assad in shooting Of killd people +18 - YouTube
i don't know what to think about this except this is horror :(

careful : this video show terrible things. a family membre of al assad family enjoying to see the peaces of bodies of people killed.

Brother this is a terrible site. I think it is quite appropriete we discuss and or condemn this however I would suggest that you start a new thread. On this thread I was trying to expose the duplicity of some despots in saudi

Why should Saudis support Palestinians only.Israel is a very imp country in the world.Israel can do what Palestine can't.

No reason at all but they say that they do support palestinians not the israel
That's obvious a government can't declare it's foreign policy publicly.If they say they are friendly with Israel there might some public dissatisfaction.

That's obvious a government can't declare it's foreign policy publicly.If they say they are friendly with Israel there might some public dissatisfaction.

I agree but we are in a forum here and we are discussing and or exposing.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom