What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

i am glad you enjoyed the movie my brother
the extremist power is growing weak and the people starting to hate them and the other side is winning ground every day
about the persian arab rivaly i really hope they dont fight eachother becouse we need balance in the middle east we got bigger problems

bigger problems yes - but people are emotional and worst of all the masses are either not educated - or they are educated but unable to attain their dreams and aspirations

give the people opportunities, invest in them...the benefits will follow

when 5 or even 10% of your population controls 90%+ of the nation's wealth it creates imbalances and occasional unrest

extremism is an ill of society and it exists in all relgious groups...since the media loves to spotlight on Muslims, then the onus is on us to prove to the world that we are a capable a determined force. Again, I personally subscribe to the Turkish model. After years of instability and terrorism and political/economic uncertainty they got their acts together and now look how well they are doing.

do you want to compare ? lol
i am sure that even you not convinced when you say that saudi army is better equiped or trained
but of course i understand why you say that
and i suggest that you say the egyptian army is weak 10 times every day this will make you feel better
LOL, you're right there is no comparison. our military is 10 times stronger than Iran and Egypt combined!

You actually believe Saudi Arabian military is 10 times stronger than Egypt and Iran combined? Would it be like the UAE that went running to America to station its F-22 after all these expensive purchases of Western weapons?

i hate extremst wahabii not the real islam who teach us peace and mercy and living side by side with all humans this is my realgion i dont know what is yours
No one really cares what you think, based on voting its very clear the the Salafis are 50 times more popular than liberals in Egypt. If you don't like that you are welcomed to move to Israel.

Lists like this are nothing but rubbish. In Turkey, Hitit University produces more articles than Middle East Technical University, but everyone knows METU is better and a world-class university.

You can't count the knowledge.

META is a fantastic institution.

a former associate of mine is one of the board of directors

do you want to compare ? lol
i am sure that even you not convinced when you say that saudi army is better equiped or trained
but of course i understand why you say that
and i suggest that you say the egyptian army is weak 10 times every day this will make you feel better

Yah, I do compare. Egypt has strong army claim based on what?, we saw how you fought in 48, 57, 67, 68, and 73 wars. You miserably lost them all and dragged us down with you. Without Arab and USSR help in 1973, you would be now begging Israel not to build more settlements in Cairo. I hope Egypt succeed in convicing Israel to establish it's army in Senai. You are not even allowed to establish your army there.

Koc University and Sabanci have produced some good minds too.....and these are 100% privately owned

private sector has a roll to play in contributing towards education sector......it's a good bulwark against institutions that corrupt youth into resorting to violence and intolerance against one's own country and people

Yah, I do compare. Egypt has strong army claim based on what?, we saw how you fought in 48, 57, 67, 68, and 73 wars. You miserably lost them all and dragged us down with you. Without Arab and USSR help in 1973, you would be now begging Israel not to build more settlements in Cairo. I hope Egypt succeed in convicing Israel to establish it's army in Senai. You are not even allowed to establish your army there.

And you believe Egypt lost in 1973 based on what?

This is the exact attitude that causes you to idolize Saddam Hussein but at the same time backstab him when the Americans came knocking. Can you explain your attitudes towards Saddam Hussein and Iraq?

Edit: Let's not forget the biggest of the losses: The loss of Al Quds by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan after the Sherif Hussein of Makkah backstabbed the Ottoman Empire (most recent Islamic Caliphate, although with deviations from the true path) and was driven away by Al Saud tribe to the "Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan".

:rofl:ouch

of all the Arab armies the Egyptians actually fared the best

they won back the Sinai, under Sadat's good leadership.

and i have a feeling you're not Jordanian, but some knucklehead of some nationality nobody cares about, pretending to be Arab! :laugh:

am i wrong to assume this?

And you believe Egypt lost in 1973 based on what?

This is the exact attitude that causes you to idolize Saddam Hussein but at the same time backstab him when the Americans came knocking. Can you explain your attitudes towards Saddam Hussein and Iraq?
The only people who backstabbed Saddam were the Kuwaiti Amirs, and it was his fault for falling for the provocations. No one ideolizes Saddam, we just admire him for butchering the Iranians.

of all the Arab armies the Egyptians actually fared the best

they won back the Sinai, under Sadat's good leadership.

and i have a feeling you're not Jordanian, but some knucklehead of some nationality nobody cares about, pretending to be Arab! :laugh:

am i wrong to assume this?
They won Sini by signing a humiliating treaty not by war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom