What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

Its unarguable that in the past Arab countries backstabbed each other and their main focus is how to weaken eachother, but now after the Arab spring and after Bashar is burned alive everything will change. Just wait and see.

I hope your predictions about the future is true, I sincerely hope so, but your and BlackEagle's insulting comments about Egypt, the most populous Arab Muslim country shows something else. I hope this is not the way Arab countries act in the future with each other for the sake of the Muslim Ummah.

Bungler you keep repeating tue F-22 thing based on complete ignorance. The F-22 wasn't deployed there because UAE asked for them. It is part of it's routine around the world tour. Those same F-22s were in Guam then in Japan and now in UAE and Germany next on schedule and then back to US and then to Guam again. You understand???

But then again this whole forum is oozing with ignorance that it is downright pathetic. It is like watching cavemen here.

That's because many Pakistani members say that we are slaves of the US while the mighty Pakistanis can't say anything about drones killing their own citizens. We understand that they are not in a situation to oppose the US, but sometime we have to point out the hypocrisy.
For the second thing, why would we waste resources on money when the US can do it for us?

Sir, the first part is true indeed but those are ignorant Pakistani members. Point well taken.
Second, sir, you know what USA has done already? Why don't you ask the USA to eliminate "Israel" when USA can do it alone also? Do you trust the USA will ever help Muslims to be strong independent countries?

Bungler you keep repeating tue F-22 thing based on complete ignorance. The F-22 wasn't deployed there because UAE asked for them. It is part of it's routine around the world tour. Those same F-22s were in Guam then in Japan and now in UAE and Germany next on schedule and then back to US and then to Guam again. You understand???

But then again this whole forum is oozing with ignorance that it is downright pathetic. It is like watching cavemen here.

Sir, Japan and Germany were neutered by USA/West and Soviets in World War II. Ever since, Japan and Germany has hosted American bases and was never allowed to re-arm to pre-World War II levels. In most political issues, Japan and Germany are like sidekicks of the USA, sir. Guam also hosts a USA military base.

Furthermore, neither Japan nor Germany is Arab or Muslim.

Bearing in mind what USA has done in Iraq only recently, how can you support Arabs and Muslims running to USA for help?

Sir, the first part is true indeed but those are ignorant Pakistani members. Point well taken.
Second, sir, you know what USA has done already? Why don't you ask the USA to eliminate "Israel" when USA can do it alone also? Do you trust the USA will ever help Muslims to be strong independent countries?

Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em. Know when to walk away and know when to run.

No, but its not a bad thing that we and the US have a common enemy, Iran. As for Israel, we will deal with her later, because Israel unlike Iran is not expansionary, and doesn't have plan to control the ME like the delusional Iranians.

Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em. Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Sir, there is a much simpler and more logical explanation of the sequence of political moves. One such explanation is that USA uses different Muslim groups to fight amongst each other, so that it does not have to face a combined and united Muslim world. In this way, USA gets its job done through its proxies.

You know very well sir, that USA even used hundreds of thousands of mercenaries from South American 'greencard' seeking countries to fight, kill and carry out undescribeable acts against Iraqi Muslims and other Muslims.

In the same way, they use you and Arab 'allies' to strengthen themselves, to keep their dollar the reserve currency of the world, to strengthen their military industry when you hundreds of billions (over decades) to those ****** Americans who would never help you against 'Israel' and who has already started an open war against "Islam" in the recent decade after the fall of Soviet Union.

No, but its not a bad thing that we and the US have a common enemy, Iran. As for Israel, we will deal with her later, because Israel unlike Iran is not expansionary, and doesn't have plan to control the ME like the delusional Iranians.

Sir, so called "Israel" is already controlling the Al Quds/ Jerusalem and you know how significant the Al Aqsa Masjid is for Muslims worldwide. Secondly, sir, are Iraqi Muslims who suffered from USA also a common enemy of Saudi Arabia and USA? What action from USA will turn it into an enemy of Arab countries like Saudi Arabia and Jordan?

Sir, Japan and Germany were neutered by USA/West and Soviets in World War II. Ever since, Japan and Germany has hosted American bases and was never allowed to re-arm to pre-World War II levels. In most political issues, Japan and Germany are like sidekicks of the USA, sir. Guam also hosts a USA military base.

Furthermore, neither Japan nor Germany is Arab or Muslim.

Bearing in mind what USA has done in Iraq only recently, how can you support Arabs and Muslims running to USA for help?

We are American allies no one is denying that. But there are two kinds of people in this world. There are officers and there are soldiers/peasants. This is the way it has been since the dawn of time. Here we see a large number of peasants who are pre-destined to live a life of the masses. Following what their superiors tell them and not dare question. Others are gifted with the gift of critical thinking and are natural born leaders who has "oversight" which is a leader's most important trait.

Peasants and mere gossip dwellers do not deserve to be taken seriously. Some people like you and many others here are like that who are pre-destined to living a life of complete thought chaining. If you read Saudi Arabia is a slave of the west for example then it is because someone you consider to be your superior said it.

On the other hand you have people who read every knock and crany on history. From feudal shogunate Japan to Pearl harbor. From Wei wu and Shu Chinese to Mao zed gong. From Apache and Mohaikans to the Iraqi invasion. From Offa of Mercia to Queen Elizabeth. Then use this knowledge to graph a timeline in history based on available facts. People like that tend to be more correct don't you think??

Mosamania
Sir, despite your indirect attempt to insult me (which I do not pay much attention to), can you elaborate a little more on how reading up on Mao zedong and Apache, or the invasion of Iraq by Americans, turns Saudi Arabia and Jordan (and other American 'allies') into countries that go directly against USA?

I usually base my judgments on the course of history, actual actions taken by concerned parties to assess them rather than make oblique insults when there is no way to defend the pathetic state of inaction against the American criminal atrocities. Worse yet is to support those criminal Americans, which Arab 'allies' of America still continue to do, as we speak.

Sir, how can you ignore/forget the biggest loss by any Arab country in warfare- the loss of Al Quds/ Jerusalem by the Hashemite Kingdom to so called "Israel" in 1967?

Thank you.

Sir, despite your indirect attempt to insult me (which I do not pay much attention to), can you elaborate a little more on how reading up on Mao zedong and Apache, or the invasion of Iraq by Americans, turns Saudi Arabia and Jordan (and other American 'allies') into countries that go directly against USA?

I usually base my judgments on the course of history, actual actions taken by concerned parties to assess them rather than make oblique insults when there is no way to defend the pathetic state of inaction against the American criminal atrocities. Worse yet is to support those criminal Americans, which Arab 'allies' of America still continue to do, as we speak.
We didn't do anything against the Iraq invasion because we can't. However, unlike Iran and Syria we didn't help in the "criminal atrocities" committed against Iraqis. I am talking S.Arabia here not Kuwait or Qatar.

We didn't do anything against the Iraq invasion because we can't. However, unlike Iran and Syria we didn't help in the "criminal atrocities" committed against Iraqis. I am talking S.Arabia here not Kuwait or Qatar.

Thank you for the honest admission. I thought that many Syrians, Jordanians and Saudis fought Americans in Iraq. Is that false? Maybe you can clarify. About the Iranian crimes in Iraq, they are unforgivable but it was Arab countries that allowed Americans access to supplies, military bases, air bases etc to attack Iraq, it was never Iran. Iran could only come in to Iraq because Arab countries betrayed Muslim Arab Iraq, as you rightly pointed out, they include UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan and Saudi Arabia also supports US dollar.

This allows US to spend so much on its military. Otherwise, they would be bankrupt if they keep spending 25% of their govt budget on military every year.

Also, I would like to point out that it is very much possible to defeat USA in conventional warfare ONLY IF a concerted, well planned, coordinated Arab/Muslim strategy is employed. It was the disunity and series of betrayals by the Arab countries that allowed Americans to carry out those crimes.

Now, bearing in mind what Americans have done in Iraq and other Muslim countries, how can you support strengthening of American economy, military and research establishments by spending hundreds of billions of riyals on those infidel Americans?

Back
Top Bottom