What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

What has our so called inferiority complex towards the Western world has anything to do with this thread man? are you high or something? you are jumping from one topic to another one

I (literally) need hours of writing to correct his many false claims. Although I respect him, but I have no desire to go through many different topics he started, which have already been extensively discussed in sveral threads.

When you have the time, you can start by educating all forum members on the mighty Hashemite Kingdom of Jordanian military that wreaked havoc upon "Israel" by losing Holy Al Aqsa Masjid to "Israel" in 1967 and never regaining it since then.

Actually we sold it to Israel... anything else?

What has our so called inferiority complex towards the Western world has anything to do with this thread man? are you high or something? you are jumping from one topic to another one

Sir, the most probable explanation for this state of inaction against infidel American crimes and barking against Iranians, who are less than 1% as harmful to Muslims as a whole compared to the infidel Americans as proven in recent history, can only be traced back to a possible "inferiority complex" which forces the Middle Eastern participants to think the "Islamic world" is not yet ready to stand on its feet yet.

How can Iran stand on its feet yet? Why is Iran the first Muslim country to launch its own satellites on its own launchers when all these other Middle eastern and other Muslim countries do nothing against America and are considered their "allies"? Iranians have achieved a lot more that will take pages to discuss. The question then naturally emerges, what is the point of so called "development" by being American 'allies' when there is no real development of scientific, military, industrial potential that will allow these said Middle Eastern countries to strike America?

Do you see the link with the topic now? If not, you can ask again.

I (literally) need hours of writing to correct his many false claims. Although I respect him, but I have no desire to go through many different topics he started, which have already been extensively discussed in sveral threads.

Actually we sold it to Israel... anything else?

And you point fingers at Egypt and Iran?

Why would I? it wasn't an insult, it was a reminder in history. So far, I haven't exposed anything, so wait for my next response...;)
history let me tell you about history
egypt the oldest civlization on earth and the first empire
the army who defended the holy land and defended agnist the mongols
it was we who counqared sudan el sham inclding your country saudi destoyed the first wahabi state iraq and turkey untill we reached istanbul
we defeted isreal in 73 if you have other opinion go to the youm kuppor war thread and tell me
now we are the largest army in the middle east and we have a well equpid and trained army with large miliatry industry unlike you or the rest of the arabs
we have scintests in every field
we are a brave nation who stood up to our dictitor and gained our freedom
our diplmatic realtions with most of the world is excelent unlike you egypt is respected
if we didnt protect your ungratfull kind you would be speaking french or english and under occupation (that is if you are considerd free )and not some puppet moved by your masters just like your king has betrayed us in the 73 war and you know that
you are a people with no history and no present and no future
i dont know what has your country done in the last 2000 years to compare ....oh wait you wasnt a country at the time and even when you became a country you didnt do anything
even comparing egypt to your country is insult

Sir, Arab nationalism is an illness that causes Arab infighting, and also causes conflicts with non Arab Muslims. For this reason, all Arabs and non Arab Muslims alike should only think along the lines of Muslim world alone.

it was we who counqared sudan el sham inclding your country saudi destoyed the first wahabi state iraq and turkey untill we reached istanbul
we defeted isreal in 73 if you have other opinion go to the youm kuppor war thread and tell me
now we are the largest army in the middle east and we have a well equpid and trained army with large miliatry industry unlike you or the rest of the arabs
our diplmatic realtions with most of the world is excelent unlike you egypt is respected
if we didnt protect your ungratfull kind you would be speaking french or english and under occupation (that is if you are considerd free )and not some puppet moved by your masters just like your king has betrayed us in the 73 war and you know that
i dont know what has your country done in the last 2000 years to compare ....oh wait you wasnt a country at the time and even when you became a country you didnt do anything

You are suffering from severe inferiority complex:lol:... Mahmood, I have much... I mean MUCH to say but I wouldn't, unless you cross the line.

but we should realize that dwelling on bad history is also counter productive due to the emotion involved behind these issues....case in point - Persio-Arab rivalry

so we should accept our mistakes and make our countries strong...all of us.

ok tell me where is the line and i will cross it

Your previous post was nothing but an inferiority complex show. That was the thing you were threatening of?:rofl:
I wouldn't say "the things" just because there are respectable Egyptian members here who don't deserve any harsh critizim, unlike you who deserve no respect.

Every single line is inaccurate.
Aside from that who do you mean by you?
Arabs?
You have to understand that if you disassociate your self from Arabs you pharaoh! that means you Egyptians are culturally subjugated by Arabs for the last 1400 years. BTW, Egypt was ruled by an Egyptian only in the last century, before that it was handed over from one non-Egyptian to another!! Embarrassing.

This tribalistic mentality amongst Middle Eastern members is one of the major reasons that Middle Eastern nations and the Muslim world can not unite, has failed to unite against our common enemies.

Arabs?
You have to understand that if you disassociate your self from Arabs you pharaoh! that means you Egyptians are culturally subjugated by Arabs for the last 1400 years. BTW, Egypt was ruled by an Egyptian only in the last century, before that it was handed over from one non-Egyptian to another!! Embarrassing.
Arab is a language not ethnicity. He don't even know that, I wouldn't be surprised considering his poor English. We weren't Arabs before 1400 years ago.

Arab is a language not ethnicity. He don't even know that, I wouldn't be surprised considering his poor English. We weren't Arabs before 1400 years ago.
Yes, yet he desperately tries to disassociate himself from us even though he can't. Similar identity problem that the Iranians have. Typical mentality of defeated people.

This tribalistic mentality amongst Middle Eastern members is one of the major reasons that Middle Eastern nations and the Muslim world can not unite, has failed to unite against our common enemies.

I was fed up with his stupidiy, he was dragging me down to insult Egypt, but I didn't. I love Egypt and Egyptians. Anyway, Things happen between brothers, just don't middle between us.

Arabs?
well no problem muhamed ali has led us to slaugter the first wahabi state and that is good do you know what is funny ?
that your kind is only good at being under occupation or running around in the deserts with goats you cant be like any respected nation in the middle east spend alot on your army and what can your army do agnist hothis from yemen ? humileated and defeated they even captured some soldiers and this is the only war your country entered no word can describe your so called country which is named after a person al saud ......the amircans will take all your oil and then leave you to your deserved fate and it is very soon the oil will run out
Your previous post was nothing but an inferiority complex show. That was the thing you were threatening of?
I wouldn't say "the things" just because there are respectable Egyptian members here who don't deserve any harsh critizim, unlike you who deserve no respect.
i told you before comparing my country and yours is insult so i didnt bring all i got

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom