What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

Sir, how can you ignore/forget the biggest loss by any Arab country in warfare- the loss of Al Quds/ Jerusalem by the Hashemite Kingdom to so called "Israel" in 1967?

Thank you.

Jordan defended it and kept it free from 1948 to 1967. Jordanian army fought fiercely to the last moment, yes they failed to repel Israeli Invasion.

"Google Translation"
- * - Palestinian historian Aref, "The Arab Legion of Jordan with his soldiers and officers - a fact no doubt - one of the most Arab armies - if not most - education and training and obedience and organized. And the most ability and knowledge in the arts of war and struggle. an army, which was closer to the battlefield in the war than any other army. "

- * - Months, Israeli historian Benny Morris wrote that "the Jordanian army was the only one who has not lost his battles with Israel despite the fact that Israel won the war in 1948."

- * - Ben Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- have we lost in the battle of Bab El Oued alone in front of the Jordanian army in the war, our dead twice as full."

- * - Ben Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- The fate of the war, stop the fighting between the Israeli army, and the Jordanian army, either to penetrate the Jordan Arab Army Mtheltna, or that we, broke its positions, and if we succeed, we have we are about to win the war, the RUF main face, is stationed by the Jordanian army, in the Jerusalem area and the mountains (Central Palestine), and not those that are stationed by the Egyptian army in the Negev, or the Syrian army in the Galilee. I respect the ability of the Jordan Arab Army, and the courage of his soldiers ".

- * - Notes Fawzi Alquaoakja field commander of the Syrian Salvation Army in Palestine in 1948 where he presented a certificate has the right to Jordanian forces that participated in that war, which listed in his memoirs that "the Jordanian Arab Army in Palestine was a security for the citizens and the peace of mind only protect them in their villages and prevent their displacement. "

Mosamania
Sir, despite your indirect attempt to insult me (which I do not pay much attention to), can you elaborate a little more on how reading up on Mao zedong and Apache, or the invasion of Iraq by Americans, turns Saudi Arabia and Jordan (and other American 'allies') into countries that go directly against USA?

I usually base my judgments on the course of history, actual actions taken by concerned parties to assess them rather than make oblique insults when there is no way to defend the pathetic state of inaction against the American criminal atrocities. Worse yet is to support those criminal Americans, which Arab 'allies' of America still continue to do, as we speak.

I never said we were against USA. However why really?? Right now the state of the Islamic world as a whole is not yet ready to stand on its feet again. Well the Islamic world downfall began in the 17th and 18th century to be exact it is not the result of what happened some 20 or 50 years ago. The western weakness and fall of it's domination began in 1945 not in 2011 as people here would like to believe.

Course and effect: if you go from point A to point B in X amount of time. Then add the same thing but this time B to A you will end up with X. So Baglar the world doesn't go the way people think it is. Course of events in history have been proven to be unchanged thus the saying "History repeats itself". I hope my point got to you.

Thank you for the honest admission. I thought that many Syrians, Jordanians and Saudis fought Americans in Iraq. Is that false? Maybe you can clarify. About the Iranian crimes in Iraq, they are unforgivable but it was Arab countries that allowed Americans access to supplies, military bases, air bases etc to attack Iraq, it was never Iran. Iran could only come in to Iraq because Arab countries betrayed Muslim Arab Iraq, as you rightly pointed out, they include UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan and Saudi Arabia also supports US dollar.

This allows US to spend so much on its military. Otherwise, they would be bankrupt if they keep spending 25% of their govt budget on military every year.

Also, I would like to point out that it is very much possible to defeat USA in conventional warfare ONLY IF a concerted, well planned, coordinated Arab/Muslim strategy is employed. It was the disunity and series of betrayals by the Arab countries that allowed Americans to carry out those crimes.

Now, bearing in mind what Americans have done in Iraq and other Muslim countries, how can you support strengthening of American economy, military and research establishments by spending hundreds of billions of riyals on those infidel Americans?
You are too optimistic. If Japan, S.Korea, Turkey and Pakistan can't go "rogue" on the US, why do you think we can?
One of two options, either we choose the Iranian path of starvations/sanctions and threat of bombing or we choose the path of development and prosperity. The second path comes with concessions and "bribes" but in the short term its the right way to go. Because I don't know if you noticed we are not exactly China or Russia.

You are too optimistic. If Japan, S.Korea, Turkey and Pakistan can't go "rogue" on the US, why do you think we can?
One of two options, either we choose the Iranian path of starvations/sanctions and threat of bombing or we choose the path of development and prosperity. The second path comes with concessions and "bribes" but in the short term its the right way to go. Because I don't know if you noticed we are not exactly China or Russia.

People here tend to believe in a hollowoodistic style of transformation where in the final scene everything turns beautiful the moment the bad guy dies. So in shorter words which will sum what I said in my earlier post in a more layman terms "Today we build so tomorrow we fight".

Mosamania
Sir, despite your indirect attempt to insult me (which I do not pay much attention to), can you elaborate a little more on how reading up on Mao zedong and Apache, or the invasion of Iraq by Americans, turns Saudi Arabia and Jordan (and other American 'allies') into countries that go directly against USA?

I usually base my judgments on the course of history, actual actions taken by concerned parties to assess them rather than make oblique insults when there is no way to defend the pathetic state of inaction against the American criminal atrocities. Worse yet is to support those criminal Americans, which Arab 'allies' of America still continue to do, as we speak.

Well step forward and be the first volunteer to end the pathetic state of inaction against evil America, internet warrior

Jordan defended it and kept it free from 1948 to 1967. Jordanian army fought fiercely to the last moment, yes they failed to repel Israeli Invasion.

"Google Translation"
- * - Palestinian historian Aref, "The Arab Legion of Jordan with his soldiers and officers - a fact no doubt - one of the most Arab armies - if not most - education and training and obedience and organized. And the most ability and knowledge in the arts of war and struggle. an army, which was closer to the battlefield in the war than any other army. "

- * - Months, Israeli historian Benny Morris wrote that "the Jordanian army was the only one who has not lost his battles with Israel despite the fact that Israel won the war in 1948."

- * - Ben Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- have we lost in the battle of Bab El Oued alone in front of the Jordanian army in the war, our dead twice as full."

- * - Ben Gurion - Zionist leader and Prime Minister of Israel "- The fate of the war, stop the fighting between the Israeli army, and the Jordanian army, either to penetrate the Jordan Arab Army Mtheltna, or that we, broke its positions, and if we succeed, we have we are about to win the war, the RUF main face, is stationed by the Jordanian army, in the Jerusalem area and the mountains (Central Palestine), and not those that are stationed by the Egyptian army in the Negev, or the Syrian army in the Galilee. I respect the ability of the Jordan Arab Army, and the courage of his soldiers ".

- * - Notes Fawzi Alquaoakja field commander of the Syrian Salvation Army in Palestine in 1948 where he presented a certificate has the right to Jordanian forces that participated in that war, which listed in his memoirs that "the Jordanian Arab Army in Palestine was a security for the citizens and the peace of mind only protect them in their villages and prevent their displacement. "

Sir, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and any other country in the world has much more to show as official government propaganda but as you rightly pointed out, Jordan's loss was the greatest humiliation because of the significance of Al Quds/Jerusalem, which has not been regained by Jordan/Arab/Muslim forces yet, while Egypt won back Sinai with its military force as neither its 2nd Army nor its 3rd Army could be dislodged by so called "Israel" from the Sinai.

Also, in 1973, what was Jordanian contribution? Why was the Jordanian front so 'silent' in 1973? Why did Jordan sign a peace treaty with "Israel" if Egypt signing the fake agreement (which most Egyptians, Arabs and Muslims do not support) is considered humiliating? Considering that Egypt has full control of the Sinai but Holy Al Aqsa Masjid is still under Zionism, do you consider the Jordanian military any useful?

Well step forward and be the first volunteer to end the pathetic state of inaction against evil America, internet warrior

Sir, I would not be the first volunteer. There have been thousands, if not more, who have killed plenty of infidel Americans. Second, how do you know what I have done against the Americans? You do not know much about me.
Third, do you defend the pathetic state of inaction against the American criminal atrocities?

Sir, Japan, South Korea and Turkey host American military bases. All that needs to be decided about their political independence can be decided from there.

Second, you have more than two options. The Arab world as a whole constitute some 350 million people, more than America. Sanctions may work against North Korea with 22 million people, but only partially, or against Iran with 70 million people but without any determined support from China or similar countries, but also partially. But sanctions against the entire Arab world with 350 million people, stretching from the Atlantic to the Gulf, with huge land available for agricultural developments in Sudan, with enormouse hydrocarbon reserves (probably 40% or 50% of global reserves), ample sunshine to make use of solar energy, plenty of historical civilizations to testify to their intellectual prowess, simply will not be effective.

Dear Sir, with no Arab country allowing or hosting American bases, how can American dominate or bomb the entire Arab world?

Third, Iranian citizens enjoy better living standards than Moroccans at least, whose king is an American "ally" and probably better than Jordanians also, who are also "American" allies. Therefore, Iranian achievement in this regard is far better than Arab "allies" of infidel American that do not possess huge hydrocarbon reserves.

Sir, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and any other country in the world has much more to show as official government propaganda but as you rightly pointed out, Jordan's loss was the greatest humiliation because of the significance of Al Quds/Jerusalem, which has not been regained by Jordan/Arab/Muslim forces yet, while Egypt won back Sinai with its military force as neither its 2nd Army nor its 3rd Army could be dislodged by so called "Israel" from the Sinai.

Also, in 1973, what was Jordanian contribution? Why was the Jordanian front so 'silent' in 1973? Why did Jordan sign a peace treaty with "Israel" if Egypt signing the fake agreement (which most Egyptians, Arabs and Muslims do not support) is considered humiliating? Considering that Egypt has full control of the Sinai but Holy Al Aqsa Masjid is still under Zionism, do you consider the Jordanian military any useful?

Sir, I would not be the first volunteer. There have been thousands, if not more, who have killed plenty of infidel Americans. Second, how do you know what I have done against the Americans? You do not know much about me.
Third, do you defend the pathetic state of inaction against the American criminal atrocities?

Sir, Japan, South Korea and Turkey host American military bases. All that needs to be decided about their political independence can be decided from there.

Second, you have more than two options. The Arab world as a whole constitute some 350 million people, more than America. Sanctions may work against North Korea with 22 million people, but only partially, or against Iran with 70 million people but without any determined support from China or similar countries, but also partially. But sanctions against the entire Arab world with 350 million people, stretching from the Atlantic to the Gulf, with huge land available for agricultural developments in Sudan, with enormouse hydrocarbon reserves (probably 40% or 50% of global reserves), ample sunshine to make use of solar energy, plenty of historical civilizations to testify to their intellectual prowess, simply will not be effective.

Dear Sir, with no Arab country allowing or hosting American bases, how can American dominate or bomb the entire Arab world?

Third, Iranian citizens enjoy better living standards than Moroccans at least, whose king is an American "ally" and probably better than Jordanians also, who are also "American" allies. Therefore, Iranian achievement in this regard is far better than Arab "allies" of infidel American that do not possess huge hydrocarbon reserves.

am sorry to say this, but your ignorance of history is not my problem. I have no time for this.

Whats the purpose of this question? any self righteous Muslim who has some dignity in him/her "should" not defend this state..But this is politics..asking the same questions over and over again wont change anything..Instead of focusing on Evil USA, Muslim countries must focus on self development..Thats how that pathetic state will end in my opinion

Holy craaaaaaaap...... Hiiiiii.... Please dont kill me...... I like didn't mean anything about what I said or anything. At least not in my house man :( yeah sure whatever you say is correct just leave me alone please.....

This weapons,america and conspiracy theories is nonsense.This is the information age.Knowledge is ammunition.Conquest is an obsolete concept.
Your real problem.
Why are Jews so powerful and Muslims so powerless? :: Weekly Blitz
Unfortunately ur mullahs,tyrants and military warlords will not allow it as if u get education u will overthrow them.So ur in a fix sort of.

I never said we were against USA. However why really?? Right now the state of the Islamic world as a whole is not yet ready to stand on its feet again. Well the Islamic world downfall began in the 17th and 18th century to be exact it is not the result of what happened some 20 or 50 years ago. The western weakness and fall of it's domination began in 1945 not in 2011 as people here would like to believe.

Course and effect: if you go from point A to point B in X amount of time. Then add the same thing but this time B to A you will end up with X. So Baglar the world doesn't go the way people think it is. Course of events in history have been proven to be unchanged thus the saying "History repeats itself". I hope my point got to you.

Sir, I strongly disagree with you on this regard. Taken individually, no Muslim country has an economy greater than a trillion dollas, measured by GDP in nominal exchange rates today, BUT, taken together, the Muslim world can form at least five or six such economies!

There is some sort of inferiority syndrome ingrained in the minds of many Middle Easterners towards the Western world, same is true in many other parts of the world, but the Middle East is the most backward in this regard, Turkey included. At the rate you are going, you can not face the West in another hundred years also according to your calculations because neither Saudi Arabia nor Turkey nor any Middle Eastern country will be anywhere close to as strong as America in the next 100 years, in all likelihoods.

Maybe, some of the members that are in awe of America has never defeated Americans or Westerners in anything, be it in the battlefield, or intelligence tests, or academic credentials or any other aspect. Maybe, I am different than most of these people because I have defeated many Westerners and others from many fields by the Grace of Allah (SWT). But maybe these Middle Eastern nations have some other reason for feeling inferior. It's not fair for me to say why they think they are inferior.

Whats the purpose of this question? any self righteous Muslim who has some dignity in him/her "should" not defend this state..But this is politics..asking the same questions over and over again wont change anything..Instead of focusing on Evil USA, Muslim countries must focus on self development..Thats how that pathetic state will end in my opinion

Sir, we see many so called Muslims defending this state, and/or attacking those who question the status quo. In politics, asking the same questions can be a step towards change, a change for the betterment. Self-development never ends, sir. Do you think America has 'finished' developing? Do you think America or any infidel country does not develop in any field?

What level of development must be reached for Muslims to take action against infidel West and America, in your estimate? As I have stated elsewhere, neither Saudi Arabia nor Turkey nor any middle eastern country is likely to be anywhere near as strong as America in the next 100 years, so you will remain stuck there for a long time at your current rate of progress. Do you see that as the correct path for self redemption?

Sir, we see many so called Muslims defending this state, and/or attacking those who question the status quo. In politics, asking the same questions can be a step towards change, a change for the betterment. Self-development never ends, sir. Do you think America has 'finished' developing? Do you think America or any infidel country does not develop in any field?

What level of development must be reached for Muslims to take action against infidel West and America, in your estimate? As I have stated elsewhere, neither Saudi Arabia nor Turkey nor any middle eastern country is likely to be anywhere near as strong as America in the next 100 years, so you will remain stuck there for a long time at your current rate of progress. Do you see that as the correct path for self redemption?

Sir, I strongly disagree with you on this regard. Taken individually, no Muslim country has an economy greater than a trillion dollas, measured by GDP in nominal exchange rates today, BUT, taken together, the Muslim world can form at least five or six such economies!

There is some sort of inferiority syndrome ingrained in the minds of many Middle Easterners towards the Western world, same is true in many other parts of the world, but the Middle East is the most backward in this regard, Turkey included. At the rate you are going, you can not face the West in another hundred years also according to your calculations because neither Saudi Arabia nor Turkey nor any Middle Eastern country will be anywhere close to as strong as America in the next 100 years, in all likelihoods.

Maybe, some of the members that are in awe of America has never defeated Americans or Westerners in anything, be it in the battlefield, or intelligence tests, or academic credentials or any other aspect. Maybe, I am different than most of these people because I have defeated many Westerners and others from many fields by the Grace of Allah (SWT). But maybe these Middle Eastern nations have some other reason for feeling inferior. It's not fair for me to say why they think they are inferior.

What has our so called inferiority complex towards the Western world has anything to do with this thread man? are you high or something? you are jumping from one topic to another one

neither of the two are competent enough to attack each other. Btw both you two will make Zionists job easier and make living hell for muslims. idiots.

am sorry to say this, but your ignorance of history is not my problem. I have no time for this.

When you have the time, you can start by educating all forum members on the mighty Hashemite Kingdom of Jordanian military that wreaked havoc upon "Israel" by losing Holy Al Aqsa Masjid to "Israel" in 1967 and never regaining it since then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom