What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

They make such an announcement because they live in a country with full sovereignty and they don't allow US drones to kill their people. There are about 260 US technical advisers in KSA, that's all.

What about other GCC countries? Aren't all GCC countries part of the same union?

Do Iraqis and Yemenis (Arabs and Muslims) count as humans in your view? The Saudis and other American 'allies' did nothing to stop, to warn, to threaten, to cut ties with the USA over those 'incidents', did they?

well i'd hope Saudis do a better job than the Jordanians do, when it comes to sovereignty......

truth be told, I think our Arab brothers should focus on education and on making themselves strong -- and they should forget about wars and fighting. They aren't good fighters.

The last portion of your sentence may be considered racist and factually not so correct. Arabs only need to return to Islam. Let us not insult Arabs or their fighting abilities because then Pakistan will be insulted by others, and this vicious cycle will continue and breed bad feelings amongst each other.

well i'd hope Saudis do a better job than the Jordanians do, when it comes to sovereignty......

truth be told, I think our Arab brothers should focus on education and on making themselves strong -- and they should forget about wars and fighting. They aren't good fighters.

Loool, look at who is talking about fighting and sovereignty!:rofl:

You know.............who put Saudi Arabia in charge here......... Iran is not threatend anyone other then countries who threaten itself. The Saudis have US bases. The UAE has recently allowed the air force to station F22s nearby and the Oman and Bahrain have other Naval bases used to spy on Iran and then they warn Iran not to threaten them.... If attacked then Iran has every right to defend herself and attack those bases, which happens to be in these countries.

Iran is the only one standing up to oppression in the Middle East and it is these same Gulf Countries sucking up to Israel and working hand in hand with them against Iran........ Iran is a leading example of a Muslim country and as fellow brothers in Imaan they should be supported, but isolated and segregated.

How old are you? five?
No one is in war with Islam, its just business.
of course it is business but when it is russia you say they are infdal what a hypocrite
At the end of the day what only matters is weapon quality and that obviously belongs to the US. Otherwise, Egypt won't choose to buy their weapons.
we buy from us and russia and china and france not from one source
The last person to talk about war with Islam is you who support Bashar massacring the Muslims because you hate Islamic governments. What a hypocrite.
i hate extremst wahabii not the real islam who teach us peace and mercy and living side by side with all humans this is my realgion i dont know what is yours
Russia invaded Chechnya and Afghanistan. Not to mention they massacred tens of millions of Muslims during soviet times.
i think s 19 has replayed to that

infidal russia ?
at least russia is at war with islam they have helped alot of muslim countrys
in egypt helped us build the high dam in aswan and after the 67 defeat they send weapons to us with low prices general shazly said the price of the metal alone in the tank is more than the price we bought they even agreed to sell using the egyptian pound not us dollar they send some pilots after our air force was destroyed
hezbollah s kornets were from russia
helping iran algirea syria
what has the us done ? everyone knows

You are talking about the Soviet Union which helped Arab countries following the disastrous idea of Arabism/Arab nationalism. Soviet Union also abolished all religions in essence on its turf and consequently, got disbanded itself.

Russia and Soviet Union are not identical.

Loool, look at who is talking about fighting and sovereignty!:rofl:

Bro, let's not allow one Muslim country or people to insult another. I requested Abu Zolfiqar to follow that path.

of course it is business but when it is russia you say they are infdal what a hypocrite
we buy from us and russia and china and france not from one source
i hate extremst wahabii not the real islam who teach us peace and mercy and living side by side with all humans this is my realgion i dont know what is yours
i think s 19 has replayed to that

KSA as well have weapons from China, USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Brazil, Italy, and France. KSA gets the best weapons with latast tech with TOT sometimes, while you assemble Abrams M1A1 and not allowed to get advancd weapons. Sorry, but it's the truth, the harsh truth.

KSA as well have weapons from China, USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Brazil, Italy, and France. KSA gets the best weapons with latast tech with TOT sometimes, while you assemble Abrams M1A1 and not allowed to get advancd weapons. Sorry, but it's the truh, the harsh truth.
do you want to compare ? lol
i am sure that even you not convinced when you say that saudi army is better equiped or trained
but of course i understand why you say that
and i suggest that you say the egyptian army is weak 10 times every day this will make you feel better

How old are you? five?
No one is in war with Islam, its just business. By the way, Russia invaded Chechnya and Afghanistan. Not to mention they massacred tens of millions of Muslims during soviet times. The US is the defender of Islam in comparison. At the end of the day what only matters is weapon quality and that obviously belongs to the US. Otherwise, Egypt won't choose to buy their weapons.
The last person to talk about war with Islam is you who support Bashar massacring the Muslims because you hate Islamic governments. What a hypocrite.

Brother, what is this nonsense coming from many defenders of Saudi regime? USA a defender of Islam? Who has started this war against Islam in the modern time? It's USA and the West followed. What you listed are Soviet crimes. Russia is an infidel country for sure and no genuine friend of Muslims but why are you dragging your argument in that direction?

Besides, Soviet Union is dissolved but USA is kept economically alive in large part by the stupidity of Gulf Arab leaders to support the US dollar.

KSA as well have weapons from China, USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Brazil, Italy, and France. KSA gets the best weapons with latast tech with TOT sometimes, while you assemble Abrams M1A1 and not allowed to get advancd weapons. Sorry, but it's the truth, the harsh truth.

Bro, let's not insult Egypt, a fellow Arab and Muslim country because you are pro-American. Egypt's military industry is the most diverse and strongest in the Arab world by a large margin.

You know.............who put Saudi Arabia in charge here......... Iran is not threatend anyone other then countries who threaten itself. The Saudis have US bases. The UAE has recently allowed the air force to station F22s nearby and the Oman and Bahrain have other Naval bases used to spy on Iran and then they warn Iran not to threaten them.... If attacked then Iran has every right to defend herself and attack those bases, which happens to be in these countries.

Iran is the only one standing up to oppression in the Middle East and it is these same Gulf Countries sucking up to Israel and working hand in hand with them against Iran........ Iran is a leading example of a Muslim country and as fellow brothers in Imaan they should be supported, but isolated and segregated.

Your opinions are only partly true because the Iranian regime has caused more bloodshed amongst Muslims than amongst infidels. When did the Iranian regime kill an American soldier in their neighbouring Iraq or Afghanistan directly/openly? Or kill a Zionist directly/openly? At most they use 'proxies' which are mostly Arabs, again.

well first and foremost, since we have some brother member here who seems to love yapping and ''looling'' - it's worth mentioning that it was the Egyptians that actually had what it takes to deliver deadly blows to their enemy - i speak in reference to Sadat's recapture of the valuable Sinai (one of Egypt's greatest assets).

Egypt is famous in the region for its movie industry and Egyptians should not underestimate the power of their cinema.

I've read about the cinema of the 50s and 60s, I remember ''the terrorist and the kebab'' (el erhab wa el kebab)-- one of the funniest foreign flicks i've seen.

On a side note, Egypt is in a position where it should follow the Turkish model. Jinnah dreamed of a Turkish-like model for Pakistan. Hopefully we will generate proper leaders for our countries.

to buy into this ''Persio-Arab'' rivalry is stupid and counter-productive. That in itself has fostered extremism. On both sides.

Your opinions are only partly true because the Iranian regime has caused more bloodshed amongst Muslims than amongst infidels. When did the Iranian regime kill an American soldier in their neighbouring Iraq or Afghanistan directly/openly? Or kill a Zionist directly/openly? At most they use 'proxies' which are mostly Arabs, again.

My friend, it takes two to tango.........

Iran too has had many suffering at the hands of "freedom fighters", "terrorists" "Mujahids" etc etc etc, call them as you will both sides are to blame for everything that has happenned. Sunni/Shia or whatever the views, the differences between both are political and slightly religious, slightly........ and if both sides, and I mean both sides sat down as stated by their Lord in the Quran, these differences would be resolvd within days, but political problems deny this opportunity to all sides.

As for your part about Zionists, and the US. Now again, if the Iranians get involved there you will accuse them of proxies and if they didnt you accuse them of sitting idle......... make your mind up will you. At the end of the day, Iran has to think of her survival, and as such, attacking the US in Afghanistan is not in her interest of national survival, abit like the Prophet (PBUH) after the battle of Uhud...... The Iranians cannot fight for all Muslims untill Muslims all unite first and overcome prejudice and show tolerance with one another

Egypt is famous in the region for its movie industry and Egyptians should not underestimate the power of their cinema.

I've read about the cinema of the 50s and 60s, I remember ''the terrorist and the kebab'' (el erhab wa el kebab)-- one of the funniest foreign flicks i've seen.

On a side note, Egypt is in a position where it should follow the Turkish model. Jinnah dreamed of a Turkish-like model for Pakistan. Hopefully we will generate proper leaders for our countries.

to buy into this ''Persio-Arab'' rivalry is stupid and counter-productive. That in itself has fostered extremism. On both sides.
i am glad you enjoyed the movie my brother
the extremist power is growing weak and the people starting to hate them and the other side is winning ground every day
about the persian arab rivaly i really hope they dont fight eachother becouse we need balance in the middle east we got bigger problems

Buying from America, the worldwide leader of the on going Western war against Islam, is the worst because you are supporting those criminals that have done unspeakable crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Iran manufactures ballistic missiles by itself in huge numbers. Does it host any Russian base on its soil? Iranian scientific research, automobile and other industrial output is much greater than GCC Arab countries. Iran has one of the highest number of scientists in the Muslim world comparable to Egypt, why does not GCC Arab countries train more researchers and scientists at its own institutions?

Buying from America not only means helping the Muslim world's number 1 enemy, but also diminishing your own capabilities because America only provides weapons of 'limited' strategic value to Arab and Muslim countries. American weapons are sold with "Israel" in mind, you are not allowed to take on "Israel". What's the use of such weapons?
Based on per capita terms, Saudi Arabia> Iran in scientific citations.
http://www.scimagojr.com/countryran...gion=all&year=2010&order=it&min=0&min_type=it

My friend, it takes two to tango.........

Iran too has had many suffering at the hands of "freedom fighters", "terrorists" "Mujahids" etc etc etc, call them as you will both sides are to blame for everything that has happenned. Sunni/Shia or whatever the views, the differences between both are political and slightly religious, slightly........ and if both sides, and I mean both sides sat down as stated by their Lord in the Quran, these differences would be resolvd within days, but political problems deny this opportunity to all sides.

As for your part about Zionists, and the US. Now again, if the Iranians get involved there you will accuse them of proxies and if they didnt you accuse them of sitting idle......... make your mind up will you. At the end of the day, Iran has to think of her survival, and as such, attacking the US in Afghanistan is not in her interest of national survival, abit like the Prophet (PBUH) after the battle of Uhud...... The Iranians cannot fight for all Muslims untill Muslims all unite first and overcome prejudice and show tolerance with one another

I can discuss it at length, but already, we agree on most points. You only depicted Iran as the victim and Arab countries as aggressors, which is not true.

As for Iran, if it fears Americans more than Allah (SWT), then what does it tell you about the regime's daily propaganda rant against Americans? Marg bar Amreeka!

Based on per capita terms, Saudi Arabia> Iran in scientific publications.
SJR - International Science Ranking

Singapore and 'Israel' have much lower populations than Saudi Arabia but higher publications. Per capita publications are of no use. Second, Iran has achieved all of that under Western sanctions, threats, political pressure. Third, how do you support buying weapons from America that allows it to do more research to advance itself further in these fields? Why not carry out research yourself with fellow Muslims/Arabs to reduce the gap with the infidel West and overtake them in the future, Inshallah?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom