What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

what does buying weapons from america has to do wit anything? is it worst than buying from infidel Russia?
The islands are disputed between UAE and Iran, we forced Iran to give up an Island we claimed in the sixties.
infidal russia ?
at least russia is at war with islam they have helped alot of muslim countrys
in egypt helped us build the high dam in aswan and after the 67 defeat they send weapons to us with low prices general shazly said the price of the metal alone in the tank is more than the price we bought they even agreed to sell using the egyptian pound not us dollar they send some pilots after our air force was destroyed
hezbollah s kornets were from russia
helping iran algirea syria
what has the us done ? everyone knows

Well arabs are useless trying to take on israel,might as well just aim lower and go for the persians.

dear s-19 i thought that Russia said we will use nukes against Israel , Am i wrong?!

dear s-19 i thought that Russia said we will use nukes against Israel , Am i wrong?!

I am not aware of any such statement from Russian official. But yes, we did threaten to intervene militarily in 1967. That prevented further expansion of Israel's borders. Otherwise, Israel could have taken over Cairo, Tabuk, Riyadh, Amman, Damascus etc. if they wished to, with some effort.

infidal russia ?
at least russia is at war with islam they have helped alot of muslim countrys
in egypt helped us build the high dam in aswan and after the 67 defeat they send weapons to us with low prices general shazly said the price of the metal alone in the tank is more than the price we bought they even agreed to sell using the egyptian pound not us dollar they send some pilots after our air force was destroyed
hezbollah s kornets were from russia
helping iran algirea syria
what has the us done ? everyone knows
How old are you? five?
No one is in war with Islam, its just business. By the way, Russia invaded Chechnya and Afghanistan. Not to mention they massacred tens of millions of Muslims during soviet times. The US is the defender of Islam in comparison. At the end of the day what only matters is weapon quality and that obviously belongs to the US. Otherwise, Egypt won't choose to buy their weapons.
The last person to talk about war with Islam is you who support Bashar massacring the Muslims because you hate Islamic governments. What a hypocrite.

I know as I said infidel Russia.

Good. We have no sympathy for Wahabis. We will wipe Wahabi terrorism out wherever they emerge. What can you do? Call us "infidel"? :lol:

Russia is not Pakistan, mind it. Neither is USA.:usflag:

1495.gif
1495.gif
1495.gif
1495.gif
1495.gif
1495.gif

the Americans have a permanent station in Saudi so why do the Saudis have to make the announcement :laugh:

Iran can flatten Riyadh in 5 minutes...

God forbid 2 brothers actually do take the gloves off......

it will be mayhem for the OIC countries

and the goras will be in the audience seats, clapping and laughing away at a ''mission success''':meeting:

the Americans have a permanent station in Saudi so why do the Saudis have to make the announcement :laugh:

God forbid 2 brothers actually do take the gloves off......

it will be mayhem for the OIC countries

and the goras will be in the audience seats, clapping and laughing away at a ''mission success''':meeting:

They make such an announcement because they live in a country with full sovereignty and they don't allow US drones to kill their people. There are about 260 US technical advisers in KSA, that's all.

what does buying weapons from america has to do wit anything? is it worst than buying from infidel Russia?
The islands are disputed between UAE and Iran, we forced Iran to give up an Island we claimed in the sixties.

Buying from America, the worldwide leader of the on going Western war against Islam, is the worst because you are supporting those criminals that have done unspeakable crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Iran manufactures ballistic missiles by itself in huge numbers. Does it host any Russian base on its soil? Iranian scientific research, automobile and other industrial output is much greater than GCC Arab countries. Iran has one of the highest number of scientists in the Muslim world comparable to Egypt, why does not GCC Arab countries train more researchers and scientists at its own institutions?

Buying from America not only means helping the Muslim world's number 1 enemy, but also diminishing your own capabilities because America only provides weapons of 'limited' strategic value to Arab and Muslim countries. American weapons are sold with "Israel" in mind, you are not allowed to take on "Israel". What's the use of such weapons?

They make such an announcement because they live in a country with full sovereignty and they don't allow US drones to kill their people. There are about 260 US technical advisers in KSA, that's all.

well i'd hope Saudis do a better job than the Jordanians do, when it comes to sovereignty......

truth be told, I think our Arab brothers should focus on education and on making themselves strong -- and they should forget about wars and fighting. They aren't good fighters.

Back
Top Bottom