What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

We send millions to the Palestinian government.

@ fire worshippers
Please stop being so jealous of our superior living standards. At a certain point, it becomes very unhealthy and you start developing mental problems. Our non carbon based manufacturing industry is growing while you losers are starving from sanctions.

Living standards?
I just came back from Saudi Arabia to Iran last night.I saw a lot of streets in Mecca and Medina.You could see a lot of poor people near fancy buildings,hotels begging for money.you could see women working alone in streets,moving their carts,selling stuff in 2 after midnight.
I'm not saying living standards in Saudi Arabia is bad,but i want you to speak the truth and say the reality.KSA is doing nothing impressive here.

Our non carbon based manufacturing industry is growing while you losers are starving from sanctions.
Not so strange from you.I saw lots of extremists and Iran haters in KSA,they were hilarious ;)
If it's true and people in Iran starve,at least it is because of sanctions.what about poor people in SA?They starve because some fat/rotten princes steal their share everyday,becoming fatter and heavier.I saw them too.:undecided:

...here we go. isn't israel is the only country in this region that possesses nuclear weapon? SA should deal with its first. It can it's immense influence on muslim countries and also as an oil master...

Also, we have to remember that Iran (like Turkey) is a real state. They have thousands of years of experience and a strong sense of statehood. Only Turkey and Iran are really powerful states in the Middle East and North Africa.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. In the middle east, Turkey is more of a match for Iran. KSA and the Arab nations are nowhere near that level.

while you losers are starving from sanctions.

Amazing, another marvelously piece of read; You actually have audacity to make mockery out of staving humans beings.

Arabians cheering at human beings and muslims being starved to death due to prolonged illegal sanctions.

This is a must read for mankind surfing internet, This is the mentality that holds back Arabs to progress in all walks of life minus importing more over morons thanking them on lame posts.

@ Bubblegum, S19 talked about Iran-Egypt relations which simply didn't exist for more than 3 decades under HM. Why are you bringing a joint construction project between Saudi and Egypt into the discussion? He didn't even mention SA in that post. Iran and egypt are now conducting trade, talking about opening embasies, Iranian warships are passing through the Suez etc... and just a couple of years ago the two countries were enemies. There is a clear trend here. Saudi-Egypt relations have hit a rough patch over the last couple of weeks, but of course trade will continue and things will get better. However, that wasn't S-19's point...

Really ? No? Egypt Arab Sunni with Iranian Shia Mullah one day? Only in the fifth dimension :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Living standards?
I just came back from Saudi Arabia to Iran last night.I saw a lot of streets in Mecca and Medina.You could see a lot of poor people near fancy buildings,hotels begging for money.you could see women working alone in streets,moving their carts,selling stuff in 2 after midnight.
I'm not saying living standards in Saudi Arabia is bad,but i want you to speak the truth and say the reality.KSA is doing nothing impressive here.

once upon time in Greece the so called cradle of democracy and freedom they didn't consider slaves and women as human

as far as i think Saudi Arabia and Iran belongs to different poles of political ideology of Islam the Salafi and Rafidih the differences are unbridgeable so taking on Israel first is not the question here because in last 33 years what Iran did against Israel except barbing. any taker?

Really ? No? Egypt Arab Sunni with Iranian Shia Mullah one day? Only in the fifth dimension :rofl::rofl::rofl:
about that there are some points should help everyone know what will happen from my point of view and alot of egyptians think the same
1 egypt and iran will have better diplomatic realtions that is a fact
2 having realtions with a nation doesnt mean going to war with them
3 we in egypt wont accept threats about iran egypt realtions we are free to do as we will
4 egyptian army wont fight with or agnist anyone unless there is a clear threat to our homeland only the 60 s and 50 s are gone and the days of fighting to the last egyptian is gone also
5 we are majorty sunni in egypt and we respect other belives and faith
6 i strongly ask you to see who is your real enemy
7 in egypt we want peace and prosperty we dont want war
thank you

I believe Pakistan would be providing support to Iran in such a scenario. Comments anyone?

That is very complicated to be stated in a single line. We have good relations with both and we will try our fullest to prevent any conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Shia Sunni aside, but being a Muslim i don't want to see two Muslim countries fighting at the behest of the US of A.

about that there are some points should help everyone know what will happen from my point of view and alot of egyptians think the same

1 egypt and iran will have better diplomatic realtions that is a fact
3 we in egypt wont accept threats about iran egypt realtions we are free to do as we will

No. For it is only “your personnel opinion”. The majority of Egyptians see perfectly how the very good guys Mullah Shia massacre their brothers and sisters in Syria every day.

No. For it is only “your personnel opinion”. The majority of Egyptians see perfectly how the very good guys Mullah Shia massacre their brothers and sisters in Syria every day.

are you trying to convince yourself with that ?or me
becouse i know what i am saying and i speak to people always and i know when i tell you that the majorty of the egyptian people want a better realtions with iran you dont want to belive me ok you are free

are you trying to convince yourself with that ?or me
becouse i know what i am saying and i speak to people always and i know when i tell you that the majorty of the egyptian people want a better realtions with iran you dont want to belive me ok you are free

But yes. Absolutely, I do not believe you…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom