What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

Really all I am asking here for you lot to open up a chart and make a decent comparison between the forces based on scientific reasoning. But what do you guys do?? Talk crab like always. That is more than enough I suppose to prove my point.

LOL, This would be my last post in this silly "war" issue which you started. Nobody is envisioning a war, only fanboy Mosamania. Last time we did a comparison, you started crying because KSA was proved to be inferior in almost all respects. But don't worry, Iran will have mercy on you. :coffee:

Unless you beg US for help, of course...:P

Well in one line : Fat Arab Kings have their American masters to protect them. Simple.

You hate Iran more than you hate Israelis and Americans .... You never raise your voice against American military bases present all over the GCC ... An aggressive diplomacy could have probably prevented Iraq-invasion...but you royals just sat back and drank beer while Americans were bombing your neighbor Arabs! ...

No need to 'compare' anything. Iranian engineers built their own missiles, improve them, build their weapons , build navals ships , build ocean liners and what not? Come back when your GCC indigenously build some decent missile force or ship fleet etc ...
This is a total BS, last time I cheched, I didn't find any of those Saudi kings or princes giving permissions for US drones to kill their people.
Here, in the coming link, you will absolutely identify some hypocrates who desperately defend their Zionist masters, but they themselves pretend to be Islam/Iran defenders in other threads.
Enjoy:;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/176773-pallywood-debunking-palestinean-lies.html

LOL, This would be my last post in this silly "war" issue which you started. Nobody is envisioning a war, only fanboy Mosamania. Last time we did a comparison, you started crying because KSA was proved to be inferior in almost all respects.:coffee:

Unless you beg US for help, of course...:P

You didn't have an idea of what you were talking about! You made a comparison! oh boy...:rofl:

:tup: There is no reason to envision a war over these 3 small islands as some members are assuming. They cannot tolerate peace at all. War is like playing GTA IV for them. :coffee:

Lol at the GTA IV part. If that was true I would be fighting people just for the sake of it, & reload the last saved game every time I die. :P

I don't envision any war breaking out anytime soon, both the GCC states & Iran are well equipped. If someone underestimates either of them, then they are doing nothing but a favor to their opponents.

Lol at the GTA IV part. If that was true I would be fighting people just for the sake of it, & reload the last saved game every time I die. :P

I don't envision any war breaking out anytime soon, both the GCC states & Iran are well equipped. If someone underestimates either of them, then they are doing nothing but a favor to their opponents.
Fars News Agency :: Iranian Navy Able to Deploy Vessels Three Miles off New York Coasts
"Our naval forces are so powerful that we have a presence in all the waters of the world and, if needed, we can move to within three miles of New York,":rofl: The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said Tuesday during a speech to the students of the University of Yazd in Iran.

Fadavi said dominance over the Persian Gulf is "the only tool for the Americans to rule the world" and that's why "they confront any other power that threatens their status" in the waterway.

The admiral was speaking on the anniversary of a failed April 24, 1980 US military operation - dubbed "Operation Eagle Claw" - that sought to rescue American hostages held captive at the US Embassy in Tehran.

Also on Friday, IRGC Aerospace Commander Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh told FNA that the Islamic republic's military is also capable of crippling or disabling US aircraft carriers.

"First, sinking an aircraft carrier is not a complicated task," Hajizadeh said. "Second, an aircraft carrier is equipped with so many advanced, delicate, and sensitive devices … that it could be incapacitated by even the smallest explosion."

IRGC naval commanders said in July 2011 that they would expand their mission into the Atlantic Ocean, and that the country had equipped a number of its vessels with long-range ballistic missiles.

In September, Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said Iran planned to deploy naval vessels in the Atlantic Ocean. "The Navy has a strong presence in the Caspian Sea, Persian Gulf, Sea of Oman, Indian Ocean and international waters and soon it will be present in the Atlantic Ocean," Vahidi said.

Saudi Arabia and Iran, if ever in war, will be in war for months, even years.

And once the war is over, there will be a very long proxy war.

5 minutes? Not even close.

What he meant is considerable damage in infrastructure and other facilities can be caused within a short period through raining Sejil and other ballastic missiles. Of course war would continue until UN ceasefire is declared and accepted by both sides.

"Our naval forces are so powerful that we have a presence in all the waters of the world and, if needed, we can move to within three miles of New York,":rofl:

lol-guy.png

I still standby what I said before, never ever underestimate your enemies no matter how foolish their comments appear to be. ;)

I searched the article's title on Google, & here is the official link for anyone that's interested.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8101301309

Iran can flatten Riyadh in 5 minutes...

Lets not talk nonsense, if Riyadh gets flattened in 5 minutes, what do you think will rain over Iranian cities?

Its funny how people here from both sides think that their side will win without taking any losses. Sometimes i wonder if people posting immature comments here are even aware of military strategy and the mindset of a actual general. When you strike a enemy you have to be prepared to take casualties on your side as well because that is unavoidable.

I hate to say this but childish and arrogant comments like these remind me of so many examples in history where a opponent underestimated his adversary and eventually ended up being the loser.

Lets not talk nonsense, if Riyadh gets flattened in 5 minutes, what do you think will rain over Iranian cities?

Its funny how people here from both sides think that their side will win without taking any losses. Sometimes i wonder if people posting immature comments here are even aware of military strategy and the mindset of a actual general. When you strike a enemy you have to be prepared to take losses on your side as well because that is unavoidable.

I hate to say this but childish comments like these remind me of so many examples in history where a opponent underestimated his adversary and eventually ended up being the loser.

Exactly, any party that underestimates its opponents is making defeat more likely for themselves. Even if by some miracle that party does happen to win, it's likely to be a Pyrrhic victory.

Iran can flatten Riyadh in 5 minutes...

No, Iran is not in a position to go around trying to flatten people, especially not US allies. And certainly not when the USA is already running out of reasons NOT to attack Iran first.

This is a total BS, last time I cheched, I didn't find any of those Saudi kings or princes giving permissions for US drones to kill their people.
Here, in the coming link, you will absolutely identify some hypocrates who desperately defend their Zionist masters, but they themselves pretend to be Islam/Iran defenders in other threads.
Enjoy:;)

What total bullsh!t? That GCC can't make their own ships? Talking about trade ships here. What bullsh!t? that GCC countries buy useless US weapons for billions? (useless in context of your regional power balance). What bullsh!t? that a strong/aggressive Arab diplomacy could've prevented the slaughtering of your fellow Arabs? What bullsh!t are you talking about ?

Hope Arab youth get rid off dictators that are sucking their resources like hell! ... Have you EVER seen the leaders of Great nations like Japan , China , even USA? Compare them with your royals and your royals' unnecessary personal spending....

Heck! Please see the credentials Israeli leaders (their education , experience , services for the nation) and compare it with your pathetic Kings...

I wonder ,whats the use of Flattening a city , what a country achieve with doing such things expect rallying enemy together and bad international propaganda ? Don't you think it's better to use your resources for doing something more constructive ,for example targeting Military bases , ports infrastructure , power planet , transportation infrastructure , water distribution system , refineries , .....

you flatten a city , well you kill bunch of the people and its the end what you gain bad name . well you flatten military and infrastructures ,then you are gonna cry that was a legitimate attack because the enemy used them in the war effort and also you made the live as hell for the enemy just think how fun it would be for the enemy to provide basic services in a city when the power grid and communication systems are shut down and the enemy had his fun with your bridges and transportation infrastructure .

more importantly , honestly what shorts of a 500kton nuclear bomb can flatten a city in 5 minutes , (well if you don't consider 10000 piece of artillery targeted at the city. like poor Seoul)

Back
Top Bottom