What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my theory. US installs Islamic extremists so that in the future they can go to war with them.

They did the same thing to Libya. Ghaddafi was oppressing no one, but now extremists are in power and they are killing dark skinned Libyans.

Saudis and the rest of you are pawns. It is quite unfortunate.

Read who my post was in reply to genius :hitwall:

I don't want to derail this thread (which you are trying to do by dragging india into the topic), so please don't talk nonsense and make futil attempts to derail this thread, i only brought in Kashmir, Iran, and Bahrain issues as an example to expose hypocrisy of Saudi regime.

Really? I dragged India into this thread when I CLEARLY quoted you? Do you know other members on the forum are not dumb, they can see what you're doing. :) Anyways we're kinda getting off-topic let's get back on topic. :)

you still believe that assad will be in power? everyday you hear about army defectors... in this rate there will be more FSA soldiers than regular alawite soldiers!

long live a FREE Syria and FSA. who fights for the right to have freedom and not be ruled by a single man who has the minorities vote.

The only ones defecting is the Sunnis the Alawites make up most of the Army. Syria also has a reserve force of Alawites for emergency cases. haha the FSA terrorists are dying like flys.

It won't be a long life for them at the current rate.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Feel Free to tell the Saudis to cut relations with Both Russia and China it's a slap to the saudis face every time they VETO. :lol:

No reforms like goverment paying for education of citizens, goverment not taxing technolgical equipment for helping the education of people, like goverment starting the three of the biggest projects of todays in Saudi Arabia for Development of country,
So?? Iran already has all of that, they have the fastest growing scientific growth of any country in this region.

So if your criteria of support to Saudis is based on education, technological advancement, and developmental projects then you're supporting the wrong country. Iran has already achieved what Saudis are now aiming for.
Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country

In social, economical and educational reforms Suadi Arabia is moving forwards and that's what matters...
No! What matters is that Iran is already ahead of Saudis in all of the fields you mentioned.

Iran is moving backwards in all of this issues... Last week they arrested Iranian citizens that works for BBC as CIA agents....

Lol, but how does that make Iran backwards? Is that still stopping Iran's massive scientific and industrial output? No. Is that still stopping Iran from being the only Muslim country able to produce its own sats and launch its own SLV's? No, so you need to stop coming up with silly excuses.

I didn't said KSA was ahead of Iran, I said KSA is moving forward while Iran is moving backwards... It was mullahs fault that Iran iis under sanctions now... they could easily overcome this international pressure with calm and peaceful approch but they were the ones who decided to act like mad dogs to gain credibility from muslim word and to show US and Israel that they were unpredictable to scare them of and they god sancioned because ıfthat policy...
But that doesn't count as being backwards, Iran's self sufficiency increased under sanctions and a lot of Iranian are proud of that. Self sufficiency is a good thing, only people like you see self sufficiency and self reliance as as a "backwards" thing.

Really? I dragged India into this thread when I CLEARLY quoted you?
As i said genius, i only brought Kashmir into the topic as an example, and not to turn this whole thread into Kashmir and india, keep on trolling and i will put you on my ignore list.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

you know what, welcome to my ignore list.

As i said genius, i only brought Kashmir into the topic as an example, and not to turn this whole thread into Kashmir and india,

The issue is that it is NOT even an example.

It is a case of externally funded terrorism and the state striving to protect its citizens from it.

I dont see a reason why you want KSA to get its panties in a bunch over that - something tat doesnt concern them.

King Abdullah told Medvedev that Saudi Arabia “will never abandon its religious and moral obligations toward what’s happening.”

i wonder where those "religious and moral" obligations of Abdullah and Saudi co were when this was taking place:

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

BushKingAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

islamist1-1_1.jpg

080624_abdullah.jpg

So?? Iran already has all of that, they have the fastest growing scientific growth of any country in this region.

So if your criteria of support to Saudis is based on education, technological advancement, and developmental projects then you're supporting the wrong country. Iran has already done what Saudis are now doing.
Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country

No! What matters is that Iran is already ahead of Saudis in all of the fields you mentioned.

Lol, but how does that make Iran backwards? Is that still stopping Iran's massive scientific and industrial output? No. Is that still stopping Iran from being the only Muslim country able to produce its own sats and launch its own SLV's? No, so you need to stop coming up with silly excuses.

But that doesn't count as being backwards, Iran's self sufficiency increased under sanctions and a lot of Iranian are proud of that. Self sufficiency is a good thing, only people like you see self sufficiency and self reliance as as a "backwards" thing.

You don't understand... It is not about where they are... It is about how much work they put into social advancentment... Irans manufacture of cars or its own missiles doesn't change the fact that Iran is becoming more and more oppressive and hard on its own people while Saudi Arabia becoming more and more free for its peole.

I only wish King Abdullah displayed his religious and moral obligations to help the oppressed to the Bahraini's, it's really hard to see how he thinks anyone can take him seriously.

well there he was the party in crime as he sent Saudi forces to kill the protesters
they didnt even spare male and female medics and doctors.

whole world media including Al Jazeera look the other way. encouraged by the world silence, the Bahrain's oppressive regime went on the witch hunt to find out people who used popular media like youtube, twiter or facebook and then made them disappear.
just blame Iran for supporting any protest and then get away with as much killing as you can.

The only ones defecting is the Sunnis the Alawites make up most of the Army. Syria also has a reserve force of Alawites for emergency cases. haha the FSA terrorists are dying like flys.

It won't be a long life for them at the current rate.

haha... even Christians support them. i dont know what world you are living in, but it is even becoming much harder for your ally Russia to protect you. they can't hide the truth. that the butcher assad is killing innocent people and as a result FSA was formed, i remember one of the FSA soldiers in a video saying "we didn't join the army to kill innocent Syrian who want freedom. we joined to protect Syria". no wonders people start to defect in huge numbers.

kills innocent people and denies it. and calls FSA for terrorists. we can clearly see who the real terrorist is. he is in damascus enjoying his life while innocent children are being bombarded in Homs.

may Allah help the brave warriors who keep on fighting against the barbarian assad.

Feel Free to tell the Saudis to cut relations with Both Russia and China it's a slap to the saudis face every time they VETO. :lol:

Lets see if Saudis can afford to cut relations with one of the worlds most powerful and influential countries. But can they "slap" anyone? I doubt it, they can't go to the bathroom without foreign intervention.

Deno said:
No reforms like goverment paying for education of citizens, goverment not taxing technolgical equipment for helping the education of people, like goverment starting the three of the biggest projects of todays in Saudi Arabia for Development of country, like goverment forming new non-religious courts for people to be judged in a modern way.....

The right of free education for all Iranian nationals is guaranteed by the constitution. moreover, we have private and semi-private schools and universities that could attract the population of students that could not enter public universities due to low scores. Iran has more than 4 million university students, a number which is close to or even higher than the USA. Just this year, more than 970,000 Iranian students participated in the entrance exam for master degree. Statistics predict that over 1 million Iranians will compete to enter university at master degree level from the next year, a number which is quite high by international standards.

When the last one happened? I remember I was watching a documentary on BBC (you must at least accept BBC as a reputable source), it showed Saudi people went to some representative of the king's house and they sent their complains and problems to him. It was like the time of prophet Muhammad, do you call that modern? I have nothing against Saudi people though, because I have nothing against people form other nations in general.

In social, economical and educational reforms Suadi Arabia is moving forwards and thats what matters... Iran is moving backwards in all of this issues... Last week they arrested Iranian citizens that works for BBC as CIA agents....
I don't know how Saudi Arabia is moving forwards and you and I probably have different opinions about social and economical and educational reforms. :lol: Iran is cutting subsidies which is one of the most important economic reform plans that one country could have, it is opening the state economy to the private sector and is putting emphasis on the non-oil sector, while Saudi Arabia is increasing its oil output to meet the demand of the western allies, is still subsidizing things and most things in the country are controlled by Mafia and the princes.
Regarding social advances, Iran has a female peace noble prize winner and has international directors. Many Iranian movies are praised by critics every year in all important film festivals. Iran has the 3rd largest number of bloggers in the world and many other things. This is while Saudi Arabia doesn't even let cinemas to get opened in the country and says if women drive they would lose their virginity. lol

The Persian constitutional revolution succeeded in 1906, turning Iran's system from absolute monarchy to constitutional monarchy with a parliament. Since that time, Iran has always had an active political system, while Saudi Arabia is the exact opposite. The Saudis think that Arabia is their fathers' property that they have even put their own name in the name of the country. You're just a hypocrite my friend, don't pretend that you're a free thinker or a bright person if you think Saudi Arabia is doing fine.

I didn't said KSA was ahead of Iran, I said KSA is moving forward while Iran is moving backwards... It was mullahs fault that Iran iis under sanctions now... they could easily overcome this international pressure with calm and peaceful approch but they were the ones who decided to act like mad dogs to gain credibility from muslim word and to show US and Israel that they were unpredictable to scare them of and they god sancioned because ıfthat policy...
Yea Yea, we're moving backwards with the fastest growth in science in all fields. According to science-metrix, an independent Canadian company, Iran's scientific output would surpass Canada by 2017. That means we're going backwards. right. right. :agree::agree:

You don't understand... It is not about where they are... It is about how much work they put into social advancentment... Irans manufacture of cars or its own missiles doesn't change the fact that Iran is becoming more and more oppressive and hard on its own people while Saudi Arabia becoming more and more free for its peole.

Sure. Sure. By killing protestors in Qatif and directly shooting at them, and by sending troops to Bahrain to kill peaceful unarmed protestors they're becoming a democratic country. :agree::agree:

What proof do you have they have become "more and more oppressive"??

And you are here defending a country in which people get beheaded for criticizing the Saudi Government, right they are "moving forward" indeed.

Deno: Is this a "forward moving" society?

In the name of God: the Saudi rape victim's tale
A young woman has been sentenced to 200 lashes after being gang-raped. The Western world has expressed outrage which has, in turn, provoked anger among the Saudi establishment. Now, for the first time, the woman tells her story

A girl gets flogged 100 times and 1 year in jail for being gang raped-Saudi Gazzet

i wonder where those "religious and moral" obligations of Abdullah and Saudi co were when this was taking place:

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

BushKingAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

islamist1-1_1.jpg

080624_abdullah.jpg

check this video out from 2:13 see what the Saudi is saying and how George replies. then you can go to the beginning to get the context.
this video says it all

saudi wahhabi guy owned by George Galloway - YouTube

religious obligations only apply for House of Saud as long as they suit the royal family.
otherwise they will do things to their own population, to the tribes of yemen and the people of Bahrain that will make even the Israeli occupation forces look amateurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom