What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
All dynasties will fall.. its the eventual conclusion of the Arab Spring/Fall/Summer etc.

You are right on this one. It's either they make reforms or fall. The Arab world is having a European like revolutions of the 18th and 19th centuries.

You are right on this one. It's either they make reforms or fall. The Arab world is having a European like revolutions of the 18th and 19th centuries.

Which has always been my bone of contention with all these regimes.
Reforms must not be biased.. they should be for all.
Reforms in these dynasties are usually favorable to a certain class, creed or gender.

Which has always been my bone of contention with all these regimes.
Reforms must not be biased.. they should be for all.
Reforms in these dynasties are usually favorable to a certain class, creed or gender.

Saudi Arabia is currently in a civil war so reforms are kind of hard to implement at the moment.

King Abdullah told Medvedev that Saudi Arabia “will never abandon its religious and moral obligations toward what’s happening.”

Jeez, i wonder where those "religious and moral" obligations were when this was taking place:

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

BushKingAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

islamist1-1_1.jpg

080624_abdullah.jpg

King Abdullah’s statements came as Syria’s main opposition group urged the international community to create safe havens in the country and said that military intervention might be the “only option” to end a brutal crackdown.
More like terrorist training/rearming grounds, looks like Saudis and NATO working together to give Al-ciada a stronghold in Syria.

At a news conference in Paris, the Syrian National Council said it would attend a meeting in Tunis on Friday of the countries known as the “Friends of Syria” and ask for safe zones to protect civilians and allow the opposition to organize.
Organize to re-arm?

More than 6,000 people have died in the unrest in Syria,
Maybe if they quit supplying arms to terrorists the violence will cease.

i can say i'm proud of my country's stance against the massacres and genocide against the defenceless population of civilians in syria, russians always supproted genocide against muslims, in bosnia, Kosova, Afghanistan, Chychnia...now this should teach them some thing (of course only if they can learn).
Where was your country's strong stance against Americans when they unjustifiably invaded and occupied Iraq, or against the occupation of Kashmir?

I wonder where Saudi Kings/peoples religious and moral values disappeared to during the violent crackdown on peaceful Bahraini protesters.

@Completely offtopic post - you were warned, its your choice to waste your time now.

Saudi Arabia : Ya man, slapped Russia in the FFFFace.

Russia : "Chaddi me raho. Agar hamari lath tumhari G pe padegi to chupane ke liye kuch bhi nahi bachega":D

Just couldn't help myself. Don't blame me for derailing, i didn't put that Title to this thread.

Jeez, i wonder where those "religious and moral" obligations were when this was taking place:

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

BushKingAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

islamist1-1_1.jpg

080624_abdullah.jpg

Hahahahahahahah.... Dude, I really don't like your pro-Islamic Iran Regime thing but this photos are like a love story!!! Specially the third one... That cracked me up really bad!!! Hahahah such a romantic union!!!

Hahahahahahahah.... Dude, I really don't like your pro-Islamic Iran Regime thing but this photos are like a love story!!! Specially the third one... That cracked me up really bad!!! Hahahah such a romantic union!!!
And what the hell that has to do with Iran?I should add you to 'Iran Paranoia' list too.Because from every1 of your post,two of them contain BS about Iran.Nice job.

And what the hell that has to do with Iran?I should add you to 'Iran Paranoia' list too.Because from every1 of your post,two of them contain BS about Iran.Nice job.

I have nothing against Iran but I don't like Islamic Regime of Iran and I am not trying to hide it too... They have enough imperialistic objectives in Gulf and Middle East to rival US... and they are religion based goverment so yes I don't like them... and most of the Iranians in this site are chauvinistics... I have only seen Hussein as logical person who is from Iran...

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of Persians in Cyprus Emu, they are genarlly cool guys to hang out with but most of the Persians in this forum can rival pan-Turkish nationalist in Turkey on chauvinism.

Where the hell did Iran come from? How was my post pro-Islamic Iranian lolz????????

And those pictures i posted are the truth, nothing to hide.

I have nothing against Iran but I don't like Islamic Regime of Iran and I am not trying to hide it too... They have enough imperialistic objectives in Gulf and Middle East to rival US... and they are religion based goverment so yes I don't like them... and most of the Iranians in this site are chauvinistics... I have only seen Hussein as logical person who is from Iran...

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of Persians in Cyprus Emu, they are genarlly cool guys to hang out with but most of the Persians in this forum can rival pan-Turkish nationalist in Turkey on chauvinism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: this topic made my day :lol: first the title and then this one :lol:

I have nothing against Iran but I don't like Islamic Regime of Iran and I am not trying to hide it too...

But you like the Saudi regime eh? If i had to choose between Saudi regime and Iranian regime, i would choose Iranian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom