What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell did Iran come from? How was my post pro-Islamic Iranian lolz????????

And those pictures i posted are the truth, nothing to hide.

No no not your recent post, you general pro Islamic Regime of Iran thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: this topic made my day :lol: first the title and then this one :lol:

I agree, the title is too immature, "Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face", lolz, tell me one thing Saudis can do on their own without US ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you like the Saudi regime eh? If i had to choose between Saudi regime and Iranian regime, i would choose Iranian.

I kinda like them because of their recent performance on reforms on education, infrastructure, investments in Saudi Arabia and social issues...

You would be suprised about the numbers of libertarians. I have more sympaty for Saudi Regime because they are moving forward on reforms, I don't like Islamic Iranian Regime beucase they are moving backwards on reforms... Islamic Iranian Regime took Iran when Irans economy was the 2/3 of China and 2 times of Turkey to this state... China is ten times bigger and Turkey is two times bigger than Iran economicly... Iran was shining star in middle east and muslim world not its backward as Algeria... If that doesn't count as massacere of a coutry than I don't know what it is...

All dynasties will fall.. its the eventual conclusion of the Arab Spring/Fall/Summer etc.

Exactly, can't wait for the fall of Saudi monarchy regime, the monarchy is against Islam.

King Abdullah told Medvedev that Saudi Arabia “will never abandon its religious and moral obligations toward what’s happening.”

I would like someone to ask this King Abdullah where was this "religious and moral obligations" when American unjustifiably invaded and occupied Iraq (while he was busy hugging, kissing, and holding Bush's hands), or when india continuously suppresses Kashmiris (while he makes defense and business deals with india)?

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I kinda like them because of their recent performance on reforms on education, infrastructure, investments in Saudi Arabia and social issues...

You would be suprised about the numbers of libertarians. I have more sympaty for Saudi Regime because they are moving forward on reforms, I don't like Islamic Iranian Regime beucase they are moving backwards on reforms... Islamic Iranian Regime took Iran when Irans economy was the 2/3 of China and 2 times of Turkey to this state... China is ten times bigger and Turkey is two times bigger than Iran economicly... Iran was shining star in middle east and muslim world not its backward as Algeria... If that doesn't count as massacere of a coutry than I don't know what it is...

Like I said KSA is moving forward with reforms while Iran is moving backwards...
Reforms? Reforms for what? driving a car will cause the woman to lose virginity' is moving forward but launching satellites into space with your own SLV is moving backwards

Iran is still way ahead of Saudi in every field, and when taking into account the status quo Iran is by far way ahead of Saudi, perhaps decades ahead of Saudi.

How is Iran moving "backwards" if their scientific output is increasing? When it comes to industry and manufacturing, Iran is way ahead of Saudi.

If Saudi comes under enormous sanctions it wouldn't last a week. Iran surviving and making remarkable strides despite so many sanctions goes to show Iran is way ahead of Saudis.

or when india continuously suppresses Kashmiris (while he makes defense and business deals with india)?

Let's not bring Kashmir in to this this thread will be never ending otherwise :)

looool nice attempt to try and incite all the Muslims against India? But anyways Muslims world leaders (KSA, Iran, Turkey) knows Kashmir is not a religious issue, it's border dispute between India and Pakistan which is being given wrong religious angle by Pakistan. :disagree:

Why do you think rest of the Muslim world doesn't give a tiny rat's a*s about Kashmir? And why can't you see why China denies Muslims of religious teachings? If you really cared about Ummah that much you would have never treated the Bangladeshis the way you treated them, would objected China's dealings with Uighur Muslims. What about Sunni radicals killing Shia pilgrims in Balochistan province to dilute Iranian influence? Completely false and anti-india propaganda. :/

@Deno

Sorry mate but I would like do disagree, Iran is way forward than KSA in terms of freedom, economy, military, space applications, socio-economic standards, science and technology actually in the most of the fields. :)

I would like someone to ask this King Abdullah where was this "religious and moral obligations" when American unjustifiably invaded and occupied Iraq (while he was busy hugging, kissing, and holding Bush's hands), or when india continuously suppresses Kashmiris (while he makes defense and business deals with india)?

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Reforms? Reforms for what? driving a car will cause the woman to lose virginity' is moving forward but launching satellites into space with your own SLV is moving backwards

Iran is still way ahead of Saudi in every field, and when taking into account the status quo Iran is by far way ahead of Saudi, perhaps decades ahead of Saudi.

How is Iran moving "backwards" if their scientific output is increasing? When it comes to industry and manufacturing, Iran is way ahead of Saudi.

If Saudi comes under enormous sanctions it wouldn't last a week. Iran surviving and making remarkable strides despite so many sanctions goes to show Iran is way ahead of Saudis.

No reforms like goverment paying for education of citizens, goverment not taxing technolgical equipment for helping the education of people, like goverment starting the three of the biggest projects of todays in Saudi Arabia for Development of country, like goverment forming new non-religious courts for people to be judged in a modern way.....

In social, economical and educational reforms Suadi Arabia is moving forwards and thats what matters... Iran is moving backwards in all of this issues... Last week they arrested Iranian citizens that works for BBC as CIA agents....

I didn't said KSA was ahead of Iran, I said KSA is moving forward while Iran is moving backwards... It was mullahs fault that Iran iis under sanctions now... they could easily overcome this international pressure with calm and peaceful approch but they were the ones who decided to act like mad dogs to gain credibility from muslim word and to show US and Israel that they were unpredictable to scare them of and they god sancioned because ıfthat policy...

Big pile of BS. Killing Terrorists and Russia has provided the tools to it. Syria was never a Islamic Country more of an Arab Nationalist Country and it will never be Islamist state ever. Good Job Russia making the Saudis mad.

Let's not bring Kashmir in to this this thread will be never ending otherwise :)

Read who my post was in reply to genius :hitwall:

looool nice attempt to try and incite all the Muslims against India?

I don't want to derail this thread (which you are trying to do by dragging india into the topic), so please don't talk nonsense and make futil attempts to derail this thread, i only brought in Kashmir, Iran, and Bahrain issues as an example to expose hypocrisy of Saudi regime.

We need a direct route to Turkey and a future member of GCC. Already Jordan Morocco and Egypt are sure enteries. Syria can be next in this economic/military alliance. And as I said it will give us direct land route into Syria through friendly territory.

Whats the point of the Arab League if all Arab countries are joining the GCC? :undecided:
I get your point of wanting direct access to Turkey but i dont get how the Gulf Cooperation Council has members bordering the Atlantic Sea.

Syria will continue fighting terrorists we have had fundamentalists from Iraq who try to supply the terrorists only to get shot. and we will continue this fight with our allies backing us.Saudi Arabia cannot do anything but watch.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Every Veto the Russians and Chinese make is a slap to the Saudis. feel free to cut relations with Russia and China, Saudi Arabia. :lol:

it will never be Islamist state ever.

you still believe that assad will be in power? everyday you hear about army defectors... in this rate there will be more FSA soldiers than regular alawite soldiers!

long live a FREE Syria and FSA. who fights for the right to have freedom and not be ruled by a single man who has the minorities vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom