What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

We are not celebrating anything. They are too insignificant for that. Those same ancestors created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world has seen from Portugal to modern-day India BTW. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. The conquest of what is now Iran today is just 1 small chapter. I am just saying that we know how to deal with them.

We want nothing to do with them. Very simple. Never needed them for anything either nor do we obviously need them now. Nor can that pariah state ever be trusted. We Arabs and Iranains don't like each other. Very simple.

Quite frankly I don't even want to discuss them on this thread since they are completely irrelevant for the topic.

I think we have same part of the history :) as a muslim I share the history as you do and enjoy on the victory of our prophets and his companions over Persian empire ...as far as you guys know how to deal with them its ok for me ..
and yeah we are off topic :D
by the way I have a question , this DF missile series KSA have are two stage ballistic missile ?? and as some members say its gone through upgrade process , do you have any detail of upgrades ?

Will KSA get caved in from the pressure by the US for the ICBM acquisition?

But i still hope you and Iran can live peaceful together.

Yes, probably. But the neighborhood is difficult to predict. But I am not that worried about any attack on KSA to be honest. What is certain is that KSA is gong to rely a lot on nuclear energy in the future (that is already decided) and KSA will not allow any hegemony for any rival/enemy in the region nor it's allies. Countermeasures will be taken.

My friend the day China and Japan become allies KSA and Iran will become allies as well.;)

Yes, probably. But the neighborhood is difficult to predict. But I am not that worried about any attack on KSA to be honest. What is certain is that KSA is gong to rely a lot on nuclear energy in the future (that is already decided) and KSA will not allow any hegemony for any rival/enemy in the region nor it's allies. Countermeasures will be taken.

Well, you guys and Iran don't have to love each other, just maintaining the status quo and don't fight each other, since the war isn't good for both side.

BTW, the declined US will soon allow the Japanese right-wing fascists to nuclearize themselves, but at the same time, the Arab world will get the same, since by then, the US will soon lose the legitimacy to criticize other nations' nuclearization.

Last edited:
they have already been conquered religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically by our ancestors.

I agree with this statement. Your ancestors have manged to conquer a lot of people. Credit must be given where it is due. Even in the Indian subcontinent a lot of people are forever conquered.

Well, you guys and Iran don't have to love each other, just maintaining the status quo and don't fight each other, since the war isn't good for both side.

BTW, the declined US will soon allow the Japanese Right-Wing Fascists to nuclearize themselves, but at the same time, the Arab world will get the same, since by then, the US will soon lose the legitimacy to criticize other nations' nuclearization.

Well, I doubt that there will be any war. Based on history I can just tell you that there will not be any real alliance and we are thankful for that. At least I am.

Yes, what Japan under Abe is doing is obviously not acceptable for China which is completely understandable. Japan was always a dwarf compared to China and everything Japanese is basically a ripoff of Chinese culture.

Well, I doubt that there will be any war. Based on history I can just tell you that there will not be any real alliance and we are thankful for that. At least I am.

Yes, what Japan under Abe is doing is obviously not acceptable for China which is completely understandable. Japan was always a dwarf compared to China and everything Japanese is basically a ripoff of Chinese culture.

The weakened US will soon allow Japan to acquire both nukes and ICBMs.

Since it is the US who wants to open the Pandora's Box, so i think it is a good opportunity for the Arab world to get its own to regain its sovereignty.

8xn6mv.jpg

33ug3kj.jpg

@ChineseTiger1986

I moved our discussion to another thread. We are a bit off-topic but some people began off-topic talk and it later evolved as it does on internet forums.;)

the short temper ..... I am not talking about specifically KSA but all arabs as general

yesh the want and they have right to defend ... but what my point is by iran getting nuclear and so do KSA will trigger arm race .. and I don't think west will make them selves blind on arab countries getting nuclears ,, after all they also need to protect Israel from any possible threat ..
Rocky bhai please see this:

I like how saudi is one of the highest military spenders and some of the guys are still using Ak's.

Its an amazing weapon and the fact that is still comparable to modern day fire arms speaks for itself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom