What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

90847.JPG

90812.JPG

90877.JPG

90813.JPG

The full parade

I did suspect that these were Crotales but then looking at the tubes and vehicles, i also had a feeling that these might be coastal defense batteries with Harpoons or exocets onboard.

The stander Crotales carries four tubes. The six missiles installed on the AMX 30 was customized as KSA requested.

The weakened US will soon allow Japan to acquire both nukes and ICBMs.

Since it is the US who wants to open the Pandora's Box, so i think it is a good opportunity for the Arab world to get its own to regain its sovereignty.

US will not allow that to happen. After Iran turn islamic in 1979 and took away their most advance fighter(F-14) that time, USA realised it cannot allow to sell its more advance weapon to even great allies. Which is why US do not approved F-22 to Japan.
Same as US will not allow a nuclear armed Japan. If Japan insist on acquring nuclear. The 28000 US soldiers in Okinawa will strike Japan first. Today, Japan may be US friend. But US never totally trust non white Allies. Next day, Japan maybe US enemy.
US is encouraging Japan to bark at China but it will not allow a nuclear Japan. All Japan nuclear facilities especially the highly enrich uranium is still under US monitoring.

Altamimi@
أرحب يابوحميد، في كل مكان تروح له توزع صور هههههههه

US will not allow that to happen. After Iran turn islamic in 1979 and took away their most advance fighter(F-14) that time, USA realised it cannot allow to sell its more advance weapon to even great allies. Which is why US do not approved F-22 to Japan.
Same as US will not allow a nuclear armed Japan. If Japan insist on acquring nuclear. The 28000 US soldiers in Okinawa will strike Japan first. Today, Japan may be US friend. But US never totally trust non white Allies. Next day, Japan maybe US enemy.
US is encouraging Japan to bark at China but it will not allow a nuclear Japan. All Japan nuclear facilities especially the highly enrich uranium is still under US monitoring.

The F-22 was never intended for export to any ally.

That's what the crap F-35 is for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom