What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

Saudis are not good with media production, although the arms were shown are top notch but the presentation and the place are poor. This is what I call military parade:

However, the exercise showed great capability of defending the kingdom on three fronts at the same time. It is the largest military drill has ever been conducted in terms of area, personnel and quality and quantity of equipment in the ME.

@BLACKEAGLE

That would go against the otherwise traditionally somewhat secretive conduct of KSA. Iraq under Saddam Hussein was all about showing power externally but when it mattered it amounted to little.

Also KSA has not really conducted any such military exercises before.

In any case you should see the videos below or the photos as well. I think that the media production was OK. Not great but nor bad.

21kjzgn.jpg

2j0xxsg.jpg

1zyv3p2.jpg

33zbgyb.jpg

2evw6tv.jpg

1074dw5.jpg

312z7ya.jpg

ftfyc8.jpg

2rp4nkl.jpg

2akk4jp.jpg

The full parade:

Saudis are not good with media production, although the arms were shown are top notch but the presentation and the place are poor. This is what I call military parade:

However, the exercise showed great capability of defending the kingdom on three fronts at the same time. It is the largest military drill has ever been conducted in terms of area, personnel and quality and quantity of equipment in the ME.

:welcome: back!

I'm against the whole parade thing, forget about the weapons.

@BLACKEAGLE

Also KSA has not really conducted any such military exercises before.

have you forgotten the army exercises ، تمرين سيف الاسلام,, تمرين جند الاسلام ,, were more than a 100 thousand solider have participated in including The ministry of interior plus the National guared

can I ask a question please,, what if I say the most horrible things about your mother that aren't true, how would you react?
First of all we are not here to discuss about our mothers and being Pakistani we are respected every one mothers regarding horrible things of my mother is nothing because I am legitimate son of her but I will not sure about you ??????? so kindly don't meddle mother in this forum I thing you caught my point .

:welcome: back!

I'm against the whole parade thing, forget about the weapons.
Don't agree with you. Military parades raise the morale of the army and people and deter enemies. You get to show your teeth from time to time to give them a clue about what they are going to get if they misbehave.

First of all we are not here to discuss about our mothers and being Pakistani we are respected every one mothers regarding horrible things of my mother is nothing because I am legitimate son of her but I will not sure about you ??????? so kindly don't meddle mother in this forum I thing you caught my point .
You misunderstood his message.

sir first of all, I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but i wanted to to understand my point that shia say bad things about our mother in Islam Aisha the wife of our prophet Mohammed صلى الله عليه و سلم

sir first of all, I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but i wanted to to understand my point that shia say bad things about our mother in Islam Aisha the wife of our prophet Mohammed صلى الله عليه و سلم

Sir don't get involved in religious discussion tell me when Saudi Arabia is expected to order Submarines and also are you expecting to order some more corvettes and Frigates because their were news that you want to buy some Corvettes from Saudi Arabia

SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR REMARKS

Now I am completely understand your view but regarding shiaa’s allegation which you mention above was base lace . They are misguided & its our responsibility to preach them the right literature of ISLAM same as we taught with other religions and convince them.
We should try to stagnant to make them brimstone into the hell and teach them that you are going to the wrong way and try to bedecked there after dead life or if they doesn’t parse this
then MAY ALLAH WILL DEAL WITH THEM BY THERE OWN WAY.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom