What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

What about the Deputy Crown Prince? He was a fighter pilot too.
Yes, sir. True.

1101.jpg

I was wondering How come Saudi Arabia gets off the hook so easily after purchasing such missiles? Nobody made a hoopla over the violations ?

I was wondering How come Saudi Arabia gets off the hook so easily after purchasing such missiles? Nobody made a hoopla over the violations ?

Saudi Arabia purchased the DF-3 missiles in 1986 before the MTCR agreement. Later, in 1988 and through satellite imagery, the US found out that Saudi Arabia has acquired Chinese missiles that are capable of delivering nuclear warhead and insisted to examine them. Saudi Arabia gave the US a big NO and expelled the US ambassador. Till now there is no violation whatsoever.

Those missiles have gone through an upgrading phase due to their low accuracy.

In 2007, Saudi Arabia purchased the DF-21 but has not publicly disclosed them. in 2011, around 110 missiles have been delivered to the Country and again from KSA trusted partner, China. Now here what you can call a violation but since those missiles have not been publicly displayed, no one can point a finger. Saudi Arabia is a major player with a hand full of political and economical cards it can put on table. I'll leave it here and you do the math.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom