What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

no that's too much to say for now I think ... unless USA is in Iraq and Afghanistan , ME will be under their influence .. and for KSA its important to have NW as I consider to protect pak :)

The world is changing fast, and you can never predict what will happen in the next decade.

The world is changing fast, and you can never predict what will happen in the next decade.

yes I agree but even in coming decade , I don't think USA will leave GCC , they need what they want , Oil and watch over pak from Afghanistan ...
GCC countries are looking for another superpower , china needs to spread their influence in ME, just like Russian take stand for Syria ..

yes I agree but even in coming decade , I don't think USA will leave GCC , they need what they want , Oil and watch over pak from Afghanistan ...
GCC countries are looking for another superpower , china needs to spread their influence in ME, just like Russian take stand for Syria ..

We should wait and see.

But i can assure you that China is not looking for the same role as the US did in the ME.

We should wait and see.

But i can assure you that China is not looking for the same role as the US did in the ME.

I know dude , but its not about forcing , what I mean it by investing and deals ... you need potent navy with Carriers to hold Arabian waters .. like US did ...
but you guys have a long journey

Right now it is too complicated to explain.

BTW, how about we listen about the opinion of the Saudi members here, let's see if their country does need ICBMs or not.

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA @Mosamania @Arabian Knight

If you ask me we need them and not only that but nuclear weapons as well which I am sure that we will get eventually. Regardless of whatever the Mullah's in Iran do. Israel, a neighbor, already have them.

The future energy source of KSA will also be nuclear energy.

Right now it is too complicated to explain.

BTW, how about we listen about the opinion of the Saudi members here, let's see if their country does need ICBMs or not.

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA @Mosamania @Arabian Knight

good idea lets see what KSA members have to say about it..

If you ask me we need them and not only that but nuclear weapons as well which I am sure that we will get eventually. Regardless of whatever the Mullah's in Iran do. Israel, a neighbor, already have them.

but Israel and iran are your real enemies :D

If you ask me we need them and not only that but nuclear weapons as well which I am sure that we will get eventually. Regardless of whatever the Mullah's in Iran do. Israel, a neighbor, already has them.

You also have to worry about the US, since you want to do big business with China, this is good for your national interest, but it is against the US national interest.

Since China's global naval projection isn't ready yet, so we can't directly protect you against the potential US sarbotage against your country.

So to provide your country the ICBMs will not leave you completely defenseless and vulnerable against the US sarbotage.

We cannot offer you the protection right now, so we rather give you the rifle to protect by your own.

The US invaded Iraq since Saddam got no ICBM to deter against it.

was that a political or general statement ?? and what about public opinion ?

Israel is neither a enemy nor a ally. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran are on the other hand. The only enemy I can think of. But they have already been conquered militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically by our ancestors.

The point is, which KSA and it's allies have made clear more than once, is that we will never allow any regional hegemony nor do I think that it is possible for anyone in the ME.

@ChineseTiger1986

:tup:

Israel is neither a enemy nor a ally. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran are on the other hand. The only enemy I can think of. But they have already been conquered militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically by our ancestors.

The point is, which KSA and it's allies have made clear more than once, is that we will never allow any regional hegemony nor do I think that it is possible for anyone in the ME.

@ChineseTiger1986

brother no offence , but you can not live in present by celebrating the victory of your past ancestors over an so called enemy ???

@ChineseTiger1986

Will KSA get caved in from the pressure by the US for the ICBM acquisition?

But i still hope you and Iran can live peaceful together.

brother no offence , but you can not live in present by celebrating the victory of your past ancestors over an so called enemy ???

We are not celebrating anything. They are too insignificant for that. Those same ancestors created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world has seen from Portugal to modern-day India BTW. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. The conquest of what is now Iran today is just 1 small chapter. I am just saying that we know how to deal with them.

We want nothing to do with them. Very simple. Never needed them for anything either nor do we obviously need them now. Nor can that pariah state ever be trusted. We Arabs and Iranains don't like each other. Very simple.

Quite frankly I don't even want to discuss them on this thread since they are completely irrelevant for the topic.

Back
Top Bottom