What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

True, we are only developing our weapons to defend ourselves.

Well, i don't think KSA would mind too much about Iran's nuclear weapons, since Iran also has the right to defend itself.

But overall, the nuclearization of the ME seems to be inevitable.

I think KSA give a lot of importance to iran's nuclear program . it will trigger a nuclear arm race in region .

The world is too complicated, you cannot be truly capable to defend yourself without the nuclear weapons.

The best would be the nuclear weapons with the ICBM.

brother you are right , but more weapons means more chance of usage .... don't you support uncle sam nuclear free world ? :D

AND What doesn't he know about the Arabs?

the short temper ..... I am not talking about specifically KSA but all arabs as general

KSA is like a rich man who wants to buy a rifle to defend his wealth.

yesh the want and they have right to defend ... but what my point is by iran getting nuclear and so do KSA will trigger arm race .. and I don't think west will make them selves blind on arab countries getting nuclears ,, after all they also need to protect Israel from any possible threat ..

yesh the want and they have right to defend ... but what my point is by iran getting nuclear and so do KSA will trigger arm race .. and I don't think west will make them selves blind on arab countries getting nuclears ,, after all they also need to protect Israel from any possible threat ..

The US is starting to lose the control on the ME, so now it is the perfect time for getting the nuclear weapons and one more step further...the ICBMs.

The US is starting lose the control on the ME, so now it is the perfect time for getting the nuclear weapons and one more step further...the ICBMs.

no that's too much to say for now I think ... unless USA is in Iraq and Afghanistan , ME will be under their influence .. and for KSA its important to have NW as I consider to protect pak :)

no that's too much to say for now I think ... unless USA is in Iraq and Afghanistan , ME will be under their influence .. and for KSA its important to have NW as I consider to protect pak :)

JEW USA is in the GCC, that's how they keep their influence.

Back
Top Bottom