What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

True however lots of things changed since I wrote that. I was writing on a 2 year old information but now there have been updates regarding that.

And besides I am one of those in favor of the F-15SE over the F-35. Much easier to absorb and operate than F-35 and also cheaper. not to mention more range and payload. True it doesn't have the 3D sensors and See through helmets and all around better stealth. However F-15SE will be a lot less problematic and gets the job done.

True, F-35 is a money sucker, and Lockheed Martin is always crony compared to Boeing.

They have bribed the Pentagon in favor of choosing YF-22 over YF-23.

God I love it when threads are purely military and not politics and Racism you just feel like really discussing and engaging freely and exchange knowledge it is just an extreme relief you know reminds you why you joined a military forum in the first place.

Are you serious man!! Abrams is the same as Khalid?:blink:

check for the specs brother, check for review then..
the only thing is that it haven't seen battle field action but the features talk for themselves and show it will do great.
we have been using it in war games in different geographical regions and it worked perfect!

check out reviews and you will find all information!

regards!

the KAS air defense sector is the most we count on, I find that the f15se and f35 very attractive deal and beneficial air fighters to side with typhoon and f15 strike eagle. also 124 f18 hornet are in its way to KSA Navy.
When did F-18 Deal took palce no deal has been made yet so how can you say that Saudi Navi is getting 124 F-18

Just don't understand how come someone compare fifth GEN fighter to 4++ one they're totally belong to different categories, plus a fighter program cost more than 50 or 60 billion and took almost to decades to develop on same par with a design belongs to the 60s of the last century?????.

Just don't understand how come someone compare fifth GEN fighter to 4++ one they're totally belong to different categories, plus a fighter program cost more than 50 or 60 billion and took almost to decades to develop on same par with a design belongs to the 60s of the last century?????.

The F-15 is not an antique as you they would have you believe. The Silent Eagle provides stealth capabilities to the Air Force it will serve in and since it is a deep strike role it will have even larger radius to bigger payload than the F-35 and same stealth from the front (not the sides and back F-35 wins in that category).

Even US Air force is not even thinking of retiring its F-15E fleet it wanted to replace it with the FB-22 but the FB-22 couldn't take on the role so the F-15E is still going to serve for many decades to come still in its country of origin even.

The F-15 is not an antique as you they would have you believe. The Silent Eagle provides stealth capabilities to the Air Force it will serve in and since it is a deep strike role it will have even larger radius to bigger payload than the F-35 and same stealth from the front (not the sides and back F-35 wins in that category).

Even US Air force is not even thinking of retiring its F-15E fleet it wanted to replace it with the FB-22 but the FB-22 couldn't take on the role so the F-15E is still going to serve for many decades to come still in its country of origin even.
No doubt of the F-15 capability but when I think of the electronic suit or the stealthy design or the amount of money and time spend on it and the number that going to be inducted by the USAF, all that make me think this plane is far ahead of the all 4++ gen and trust I'm not saying that just because you inducted the F-15 man if the Fs generations that good then why america spend all that money to make the Lightening II???? in my opinion F-35 today like the F-16 before compared to the F-4, any way man don't get me wrong top countries now did what did like S.Korea Japan China Russia all of them keep entering these fighters to the service but they also working hard to obtain a fifth gen so the way for you to get a fifth gen fighter not closed.

At least the Saudi airforce always speaks to the public. In the Syrian airforce we don't know anything about our fire power and equipment. Our airforce likes to keep things secret.

All I hope is we get some of those PAK fa fighters,they will boost our airforce air to air and air to ground superiority.

No doubt of the F-15 capability but when I think of the electronic suit or the stealthy design or the amount of money and time spend on it and the number that going to be inducted by the USAF, all that make me think this plane is far ahead of the all 4++ gen and trust I'm not saying that just because you inducted the F-15 man if the Fs generations that good then why america spend all that money to make the Lightening II???? in my opinion F-35 today like the F-16 before compared to the F-4, any way man don't get me wrong top countries now did what did like S.Korea Japan China Russia all of them keep entering these fighters to the service but they also working hard to obtain a fifth gen so the way for you to get a fifth gen fighter not closed.

Here is the thing:

Roles are completely different so the F-15E and the F-35 is as different as comparing a TV to a Surround System. Each on of those are there to serve a purpose. Let me explain to you.
Did you know that the F-15E carry more payload and have greater range than even the Su-34 that is suppose to be the Russian Deep strike fighter?? I said it twice and I will say it again. If I am to choose between the F-15SE and the F-35 I would pick the F-15SE. Simply put F-35 radius loiter time and payload just don't cut it for us.

And explaining the F-15SA did you guys know that this F-15 will be the most advanced F-15 ever to fly?? The first F-15 to introduce Fly-by-Wire system. It will incorporate the SAME radar as the F-35. It will carry EW (Electronic Warfare) suits same as the ones mounted on the growlers. It will have an increased payload by incorporating two new extra hardpoints for weapon systems. AND it will carry more fuel so it will have a larger radius. Having 154 F-15SAs will be a nightmare to all our enemies. That and I did not count the 72 Typhoons or the 84 Tornado GR4. Or our 96 F-15 C/Ds who have a mysterious future.

Oh and one more thing the Upgrading of the F-15s will be done in KSA by Saudi defense companies and all of our new Jets including the GR4 will and DO have Saudi made avionics and sub-systems. We are not KSA of the past you know.

At least the Saudi airforce always speaks to the public. In the Syrian airforce we don't know anything about our fire power and equipment. Our airforce likes to keep things secret.

All I hope is we get some of those PAK fa fighters,they will boost our airforce air to air and air to ground superiority.
I don't think so you'll ever never get any fifth gen fighter.

Here is the thing:

Roles are completely different so the F-15E and the F-35 is as different as comparing a TV to a Surround System. Each on of those are there to serve a purpose. Let me explain to you.
Did you know that the F-15E carry more payload and have greater range than even the Su-34 that is suppose to be the Russian Deep strike fighter?? I said it twice and I will say it again. If I am to choose between the F-15SE and the F-35 I would pick the F-15SE. Simply put F-35 radius loiter time and payload just don't cut it for us.

And explaining the F-15SA did you guys know that this F-15 will be the most advanced F-15 ever to fly?? The first F-15 to introduce Fly-by-Wire system. It will incorporate the SAME radar as the F-35. It will carry EW (Electronic Warfare) suits same as the ones mounted on the growlers. It will have an increased payload by incorporating two new extra hardpoints for weapon systems. AND it will carry more fuel so it will have a larger radius. Having 154 F-15SAs will be a nightmare to all our enemies. That and I did not count the 72 Typhoons or the 84 Tornado GR4. Or our 96 F-15 C/Ds who have a mysterious future.

Oh and one more thing the Upgrading of the F-15s will be done in KSA by Saudi defense companies and all of our new Jets including the GR4 will and DO have Saudi made avionics and sub-systems. We are not KSA of the past you know.
Man good luck, but you still ignore one big advantage of the fifth gen which is stealth the most important fact about these birds is there ability to sneak out of the air defense systems that's why USAF plan to induct more than 2000 of them, plus the radar of the F-15 SU-30-35 wont be able to detect the F-35 or any like fighter within ranges of 90-120 KM but they can detect F-15 or the SUs from further ranges hence the ability to fire first, this is reality not imagination, Russia China japan India and S.Korea all these countries either in there final stages or they have project of there own.

I would bet good money that a large number of those 100,000 people detest Arabs and Muslims.

Do not bet on this , most Americans don't hate the Arabs or the Muslims, they are just happy to have a good life and do not bother much with politics or any other form of problems, they just drink down their problems with beer mostly.
The ones who are behind this hatred are the policy makers and their masterminds.
But the American people are the instruments and in this way they can be counted as accomplices to these policies.
But hey, who does not like "a good life" -even and mostly- on the detriment of others, and since time memorial.
It just shows how humans have progressed in the west since the dark ages, and do not forget that we are talking about the most advanced and progressive of them all, namely the USA.

If Arabs or Muslims had the same or equivalent products , I am pretty sure the Saudis would have put the money where it belonged.

This does not mean that The middle eastern countries shouldn't encourage other Muslim nations -on the path of progress- by investing in their potential, human, technological and in other fields, in parallel with their investments in defence.

Back
Top Bottom