What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

Man good luck, but you still ignore one big advantage of the fifth gen which is stealth the most important fact about these birds is there ability to sneak out of the air defense systems that's why USAF plan to induct more than 2000 of them, plus the radar of the F-15 SU-30-35 wont be able to detect the F-35 or any like fighter within ranges of 90-120 KM but they can detect F-15 or the SUs from further ranges hence the ability to fire first, this is reality not imagination, Russia China japan India and S.Korea all these countries either in there final stages or they have project of there own.

This is what I am trying to say. We are not the united states china or Russia. The Silent Eagle also will have a very low RCS and I read somewhere that it has the same RCS from the front as the F-35.

And I already explained to you what might be true for one country doesn't mean it is true for the next. If one country thinks inducting 2000 F-35s to be a good idea others don't. Simply because you need 2000 F-35 the way its specs are to keep your air force performance as good as it was namely in CAS and interception Patrol. Sure you can have 36 F-35s but then it will only be used for special missions. on the other hand if you get the F-15SE you can use them for the same missions and since you already operate F-15s they will be inducted into the air force flawlessly.

Was the F35 developed from Yak 141? In the Usaf plane crashes YOU!

check for the specs brother, check for review then..
the only thing is that it haven't seen battle field action but the features talk for themselves and show it will do great.
we have been using it in war games in different geographical regions and it worked perfect!

check out reviews and you will find all information!

regards!

I know, its an outstanding tank, but it follows the same unique features of eastern tanks in terms of low height from the ground, relatively as light as Russian and Chinese tanks, has 3 crews+125 mm main gun+ auto-loader, almost has a very similar design to T-72/80. Actually western tanks doctrine of building tanks has proved its superiority over the eastern one.

I don't think so you'll ever never get any fifth gen fighter.

Armies arsenal is not a secret anymore since they are imported. Syrian air-force equipped with enormous numbers of air-crafts but they are old and useless against modern air-forces such as IAF. The best multi-role fighter Syria has is 60 Mig-29 A which is comparable to F-16 block 15.

F-15SE is a big possibility as Saudi was the key customer considered. If that's the case, then why did Saudi order the older variants recently?

However, I doubt if F-35 could be in Saudi hands before Israel gets it.

F-15SE is a big possibility as Saudi was the key customer considered. If that's the case, then why did Saudi order the older variants recently?

However, I doubt if F-35 could be in Saudi hands before Israel gets it.

Which varient is newer than F-15 SA?:disagree:

for example, when Saudia was looking for a MBT, Al Khalid was an option but the Abrams were preferred. mnay international analysts rank AK to be equally good, you can study the systems yourself and find out that this is quote true and moreover, AK was three times less costly then Abrams.
the Abrams was selected and AK ditched not because of some technological superiority but because with AK among ranks, the Saudias couldnt say "YEA WE GOT ABRAMS, THE US FINEST WAR MACHINE"
this is the problem.
looking it from my side, if at that time, Saudia Arabia and Pakistan could have come to an agreement to further develop the tank and improve on almost everything, even by increasing the cost to double, that still would have been less costly to the procured Abrams but would have been MUCH MUCH better!
:)
not bashing anyone for any defense deal but just stressing on the need of cooperation among Muslim States!

I dont think Al-Khalid is any closer to Abrams in anyway. Reading the fact sheet of two tanks in parallel does not make them equal. Abrams has battle proven credentials while Al-Khalid has none. Al-Khalid is based on a Chinese tank so it can never be better than US product. Thats for sure.

In any case, US has been developing, testing, using and modifying weapons in global wars it keeps fighting. There cant be any alternative to that. Al-Khalid despite its impressive looking shows will never match that. Its not combat proven. Whereas every US military product is combat proven. That makes a huge difference.

Most of the technologies and parts on US products are sourced from US. Cant say that about AL-Khalid.

So if I a customer, no matter how much I agree with muslim state supporting the other, with my money I will go after the best.

Thats coming from a non-technical person.

I dont think Al-Khalid is any closer to Abrams in anyway. Reading the fact sheet of two tanks in parallel does not make them equal. Abrams has battle proven credentials while Al-Khalid has none. Al-Khalid is based on a Chinese tank so it can never be better than US product. Thats for sure.

In any case, US has been developing, testing, using and modifying weapons in global wars it keeps fighting. There cant be any alternative to that. Al-Khalid despite its impressive looking shows will never match that. Its not combat proven. Whereas every US military product is combat proven. That makes a huge difference.

Most of the technologies and parts on US products are sourced from US. Cant say that about AL-Khalid.

So if I a customer, no matter how much I agree with muslim state supporting the other, with my money I will go after the best.

Thats coming from a non-technical person.
For those who comparing weapons to each other based on mere specification< I'd like to mention this, I've read an article wrote by a pilot western pilot he tested the mig-29 when the german had them he mention this? to lock on a target using mig 29 you've to have 11 hands to do that job while the same task with F-16 is real simple???!!! this tell us that comparing weapons the way we do is absolutely wrong and that's why the migs failed to shoot down any western fighter???!!!! please proof me wrong if you have any, comparing Abrams to AK is not valid since the satin lie in the details.

For those who comparing weapons to each other based on mere specification< I'd like to mention this, I've read an article wrote by a pilot western pilot he tested the mig-29 when the german had them he mention this? to lock on a target using mig 29 you've to have 11 hands to do that job while the same task with F-16 is real simple???!!! this tell us that comparing weapons the way we do is absolutely wrong and that's why the migs failed to shoot down any western fighter???!!!! please proof me wrong if you have any, comparing Abrams to AK is not valid since the satin lie in the details.

If you understand the Russia and the Soviet AirForce doctrine you will understand how each of them (Mig-29 and F-16) live in a universe of their own.

Russians depend on Ground radars to detect the incoming fighter and then scramble the pilot just sits in the aircraft guided by ground radars to destination until he reaches a certain distance and then turn on the radar and fire the BVR missile quickly and then turn the radar off again (Radars if left open can be tracked by enemy fighters and even ground radars, When a fighter turns on its radar it shines like a sun for the enemy) and then wait for confirmation of the kill. If the kill is confirmed he will return back to base if not the Russian pilot will try to close in for the enemy's six.

Western doctrine on the other hand is heavily pilot based where a lot of responsibility is placed on the pilot.

of course in both doctrines there are exceptions depending on the mission but generally this is how things work. The article you read clearly states the difficulty of Western doctrine on Russian/Eastern planes. Note however this is true for the soviet era based on my reading but I believe right now Air warfare doctrines pretty much are meeting each other half way. You will have western pilots depending on AW&Cs and in some cases ground radar and you will find Russian planes that are designed for heavy pilot use and responsibility.

These things are why you can't just go and have a mixed airforce of different sources then you will have a real problem on your hands however note lately Russians as they are shifting more towards western style doctrines (Very apparent on the Su-35/37) Integrating them into an airforce will become easier this was made apparent by UAE's plan to buy Su-37s and even funded the Su-37 program entirely but chose the F-16 block 60 instead.

If you understand the Russia and the Soviet AirForce doctrine you will understand how each of them (Mig-29 and F-16) live in a universe of their own.

Russians depend on Ground radars to detect the incoming fighter and then scramble the pilot just sits in the aircraft guided by ground radars to destination until he reaches a certain distance and then turn on the radar and fire the BVR missile quickly and then turn the radar off again (Radars if left open can be tracked by enemy fighters and even ground radars, When a fighter turns on its radar it shines like a sun for the enemy) and then wait for confirmation of the kill. If the kill is confirmed he will return back to base if not the Russian pilot will try to close in for the enemy's six.

Western doctrine on the other hand is heavily pilot based where a lot of responsibility is placed on the pilot.

of course in both doctrines there are exceptions depending on the mission but generally this is how things work. The article you read clearly states the difficulty of Western doctrine on Russian/Eastern planes. Note however this is true for the soviet era based on my reading but I believe right now Air warfare doctrines pretty much are meeting each other half way. You will have western pilots depending on AW&Cs and in some cases ground radar and you will find Russian planes that are designed for heavy pilot use and responsibility.

These things are why you can't just go and have a mixed airforce of different sources then you will have a real problem on your hands however note lately Russians as they are shifting more towards western style doctrines (Very apparent on the Su-35/37) Integrating them into an airforce will become easier this was made apparent by UAE's plan to buy Su-37s and even funded the Su-37 program entirely but chose the F-16 block 60 instead.
Great info thanks, but we still use russian jets the old ones I mean, second the biggest Russian flaw is there electronics they still not as good as the western one although they've narrow the gaps with the west but these advances we going to see in the latest models like the MiG-35 & the SU-35, I wish my country induct the latter since it's most advance fighter in the Russian arsenal plus reasonable price now if we get it it'd be our answer to your F-15 hahahahahahah just joke.

lol kurdish iraq is threatening to stop oil or soming to you first you need to sort them out

lol kurdish iraq is threatening to stop oil or soming to you first you need to sort them out
We are not prisoner also we are not thugs to blackmail people there is a law in the country, that will bring any to court.

im saying barzani stoping oil to government , hes starting to gain power more , iraq is slowly getting divided just as US wanted

im saying barzani stoping oil to government , hes starting to gain power more , iraq is slowly getting divided just as US wanted
I'm saying we can't use power, they will come down to what Baghdad want we'll see our policy now is to take it easy, no use of power at least today and in the near future, for example the killer Alhashmi he's escaping here and there but he's going to be brought to court.

Back
Top Bottom