What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

i must hand it to israeli's ,it seems they have convinced arabs through america's propaganda that iran has aggression in its mind,and in the end all usa needs is to fire one missile from the straight of hurmuz in to arab lands and tell the arabs its iranian ,and arabs go to war with iran with all the weaponry they bought,arabs knowingly or unknowingly are becoming the pawns of israelis but i don't think any arab thinks from that angle,maybe they are naive or maybe there media is biased.anyways arabs need not play into zionist hands.sometimes it 's better to think for urself then america thin\king for u,

I'm sure the Other Egyptians on this forum agree with you alot :D, after disagreeing with you so Much We got Egyptians, Syrians,Iranians, now an Iraqi who can't agree with you at all lolz. Yes we know Egyptians electing MB.
You know what's the problem is? is that not me not agree with but they don't agree with me what they want is extremely exceed there level and weigh by sticking there ugly nose in our affairs to the limit that they send there terrorist to kill innocent Iraqi people in the street also this is big they want control Iraq can you believe it they!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the Iraqis refuse been controlled by a super power now these Saudis want to control Iraq what a funny thing, that's the whole matter with them, instead of stand with Iraqis against all kind of threats they take every ones side against us.

come on bros from saudi, when are you gunna realise that your wasting your money - you need to spend that $$ on developing your own fighter!

come on bros from saudi, when are you gunna realise that your wasting your money - you need to spend that $$ on developing your own fighter!

We just advise them that they should collaborate with other Muslim countries like Pakistan to develop their own indigenous military hardwares for use by all Muslim countries including the Arabs. Imagine how advanced JF-17 and Al-khalid etc could be if it had the financial backing of KSA?

Arab members should not think that we are being prejudiced against the Arab countries. They are our brothers. We want their well being that is why we are advising them this way.

We could also advise them to continue to buy M1A1s and Eurofighters, but how about the fact that they might be powerless in case of US/NATO sanctions?

The truth is bitter atm, but we all have to accept it and manage our shortcomings. If we don't accept our shortcomings in the first place, we can never improve.

We just advise them that they should collaborate with other Muslim countries like Pakistan to develop their own indigenous military hardwares for use by all Muslim countries including the Arabs. Imagine how advanced JF-17 and Al-khalid etc could be if it had the financial backing of KSA?

Arab members should not think that we are being prejudiced against the Arab countries. They are our brothers. We want their well being that is why we are advising them this way.

We could also advise them to continue to buy M1A1s and Eurofighters, but how about the fact that they might be powerless in case of US/NATO sanctions?

The truth is bitter atm, but we all have to accept it and manage our shortcomings. If we don't accept our shortcomings in the first place, we can never improve.

Arabs are already manufacturing their own tanks Egypt manufactures 90% of Abrams tank, Jordan turned Challenger 1, M 60 Patton and Chieftain into entirely new tanks. Pakistan itself doesn't manufacture all parts of Al-Khalid tanks, for instance the engine is imported. We have our own plans, but supporting Pakistani military industry financially is all Muslims duty including Arabs. Nevertheless, I would advise you to give advice to your country Kazakhstan first.

Yes, I agree that they should invest money in arms industry, but buying best arms is not wasting money. Pakistan and most world countries spend generously in buying arms. They have more money so they get better equipment.

Arabs are already manufacturing their own tanks Egypt manufactures 90% of Abrams tank, Jordan turned Challenger 1, M 60 Patton and Chieftain into entirely new tanks. Pakistan itself doesn't manufacture all parts of Al-Khalid tanks, for instance the engine is imported. We have our own plans, but supporting Pakistani military industry financially is all Muslims duty including Arabs. Nevertheless, I would advise you to give advice to your country Kazakhstan first.

Beginning in mid-1992, Egypt started assembling M1A1 tank components imported from the United States. Egypt manufactured about 40% and imported 60% of the components for the 555 tanks produced. The cost was estimated at $3.2 billion.

Don't try to live in delusion, the same is the scenario for all other hardwares you produce. As I said, it is necessary for you to admit your shortcoming first. Here I see most Arab members not ready to accept that something could go horribly wrong in the future with the strategy they are currently following.

How you guys turn a nice technical thread into sectarian/nationalist bashing is beyond me. :cheesy:

On topic: someone mentioned that the restart of F-22 would be an expensive project. According to a LM spokesperson it would cost less then 200 mil. $ for a restart.
All the tooling and know-how procedures have been saved.

U.S. Mothballs F-22 Production Gear for MRO | AVIATION WEEK

Don't try to live in delusion, the same is the scenario for all other hardwares you produce. As I said, it is necessary for you to admit your shortcoming first. Here I see most Arab members not ready to accept that something could go horribly wrong in the future with the strategy they are currently following.

I as said you should advice Kazakhstan to produce bullets first.:rofl:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/168386-al-hussein-mbt.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/167821-m60-phoenix-main-battle-tank.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/164712-made-jordan.html

Back
Top Bottom