What's new

Saudi Arabia expresses interest in JF-17 co-production with Pakistan.

@HAIDER

Which rich beggar politicians? Those two words are opposites.

Why are you against this project?
All Pakistan leading politicians like Zardari, Nawaz etc etc..Both of them and their family are FILTHY rich..Billions in swiss account. Next time these people come to your country for subsidized rate, tell them to bring back money from swiss account and run the country.

All Pakistan leading politicians like Zardari, Nawaz etc etc..Both of them and their family are FILTHY rich..Billions in swiss account. Next time these people come to your country for subsidized rate, tell them to bring back money from swiss account and run the country.

What about a Coup d'ètat to solve the problem?:D

Why not KSA Al-Salam Corp. along with Libya, Algeria, Jordan join in CAC on J-31 project which is really a good project.

Why not KSA Al-Salam Corp. along with Libya, Algeria, Jordan join in CAC on J-31 project which is really a good project.
Because none of them as nations that the US would allow
I have a question to the esteemed Pakistani members here.

What is the chance of Pakistan sharing nuclear technology with KSA? Not necessarily for the sake of building an atomic bomb but more in terms of nuclear energy etc. If I am not wrong then there is some short of cooperation on that field, just as KSA has cooperated or cooperates with other countries that use nuclear technology.

@Oscar

They look impressive. Would be a real boost for both countries. I hope that it will result in an actual cooperation and not just words. Looks like it at least which is great.
If it's just civilian, Pakistan and SA would have to build an agreement based on IAEA rules, under IAEA supervision. What are the chances of this? minimal.

Not CAC but SAC. Project 310 is a faked export project as what they really want to get is orders from PLAAF. Last year they have devoted much effort to gainning attention from PLAAF but failed, and PLAAF did not change their focus on J-20. I think SAC almost did nothing for cooperation of this project with any foreingers until now. And the so-called "export project" is only a method of gaining invest from AVIC.
Anyway, in my opinion, project 310 will never win against J-20, and it is better for them to pay much attention to export if they do not want this project failed. But for the countries you mentioned, only Algeria is possible and I hope they can be co-operator of this project.

Not CAC but SAC. Project 310 is a faked export project as what they really want to get is orders from PLAAF. Last year they have devoted much effort to gainning attention from PLAAF but failed, and PLAAF did not change their focus on J-20. I think SAC almost did nothing for cooperation of this project with any foreingers until now. And the so-called "export project" is only a method of gaining invest from AVIC.
Anyway, in my opinion, project 310 will never win against J-20, and it is better for them to pay much attention to export if they do not want this project failed. But for the countries you mentioned, only Algeria is possible and I hope they can be co-operator of this project.
LIbya, Algeria, Tunisia, Yemen are all possible if JV is offered. Like I heard that in JF-17 program PAC was offered to invest in as to become a customer of it.

LIbya, Algeria, Tunisia, Yemen are all possible if JV is offered. Like I heard that in JF-17 program PAC was offered to invest in as to become a customer of it.
JF-17 is a Pakistan-leading project, not simply an investor, and CAC fullfill their request but not CAC began the project and then get investment from Pakistan.
For you mentioned countries, Libya is still in the riots, and now have big influence under France. Tunisia is not interested in investing any armament which can be easily understood from their armed force. I'm not familiar with the condition of Yemen, but I remember it is in the riots, too (correct me if I'm wrong). As I have said, Algeria is possible, becuase we have long friend-ship with Algeria and if they request for it, I think our government will support it for sure. But now the problem is, as I have mentioned, the designer and producer did not pay any attention for co-operation with foreingers, so some pressure from the government is needed. And Algeria is one of the countries who have the capacity in my opinion.

Sign -_-

Pakistan has never received free oil in the first place. Please try to compose yourself to produce a mature, reasonable argument.

Also, If there is going to be a development or an upgrade in the defense sectors of KSA, they should look for what suits them the best, not what can an A or a B country offers.
@Munir sab here you go !!!

@Yzd Khalifa I hope that the news is true since it will be a massive boost to our JF 17 programme and pave the way for further modifications and modernization in the aircraft . But tell me , what exact role would the RSAF be eyeing for a light multi role fighter . It appears somehow that you are trying to start an aeronautical industry in the country .
I am now more interested to see Block 2 that will make things clear how that comes out will boost new programs

@Munir sab here you go !!!

Sign: No one is going to say publicly that they get or sell oil for zero dollar... If my explanation is immature then tell USA why they are doing so mature with sneaking activities :) I am amazed that Sign comes up with maturity issues. What is your job?

Sign: No one is going to say publicly that they get or sell oil for zero dollar... If my explanation is immature then tell USA why they are doing so mature with sneaking activities :) I am amazed that Sign comes up with maturity issues. What is your job?
I have some friends in OGDCL. let's see if they can confirm your claims.

Btw i'm not a professional like you. Just a student !!!

I have some friends in OGDCL. let's see if they can confirm your claims.

Btw i'm not a professional like you. Just a student !!!

Pakistan has received many these so called "deferred payments". If you accept statements like "we do not get free oil" then what is wrong with "we do not allow UAV attacks on Pakistani soil" or "there are no US UAV's based in Pakistan"... One has to read between the lines of political statements and be able to extract he real data. Our Cardealer from USA keeps ranting about no changes made by USA in our F16's... I am sure we have many people that have a fantasy world but the reality is a bit harder. Whether one likes it or not...

bad ms paint but here you go...EAF

377rc.jpg

Pakistan has received many these so called "deferred payments". If you accept statements like "we do not get free oil" then what is wrong with "we do not allow UAV attacks on Pakistani soil" or "there are no US UAV's based in Pakistan"... One has to read between the lines of political statements and be able to extract he real data. Our Cardealer from USA keeps ranting about no changes made by USA in our F16's... I am sure we have many people that have a fantasy world but the reality is a bit harder. Whether one likes it or not...

Are you in any way implying that the F-16s for PAF are 'compromised' ??

Are you in any way implying that the F-16s for PAF are 'compromised' ??

Are you implying that USA never controls its weapons that are being sold? Just to entertain knowledgable posters. Old outdated block15 are sold from one nation to another. What is the procedure and the routing of those block15's?

You do have read the issues with a change of the IFF procedures of Turkey? They had to pay 5 million usd per altered plane to not have presetted IFF codes (whether one locks to another plane or not). Turkey had one of the larges F16 fleet and does not only assemble them locally but also upgrades them... So we are more then Turkey?

Now I have to explain why PAF F16's Block52 are totally free of changes and can be used all the time and everywhere. My friend, the real world is based on unfriendly aspects in almost every part of everything. Snowden confirmed that. WikiLeaks did the same. Now you want to have a special exception on PAF-US relations.

If you say so then you do remove the whole foundation of the JF17 project. As said before, political lines are often diplomatic. The reality is a lot more dirty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom