What's new

Saudi Arabia cuts oil prices for Europe, raise oil prices for Asia

Saudi are scums. They abuse South Asian workers and other non-Saudi maids, who they see is below them.

Saudis will always side with the most powerful without principles. It is not surprising for them to favor and kiss assed to US/Europeans.

i am afraid this is the most worrisome thing for arabs: chinese and russians can be appeased one day if saudis just switch their loyalty, but the deep insult a small millions of the saudi rich pay towards hundreds of millions of south asians and southeast asians who come from far more populous muslim states armed with nuclear weapons and whom one day the saudis must count on for strategic protection will come back and bite saudis' ***** when they can no longer drill their land for oil.

so i can say to the saudis: heathens like us chinese or russians you can make up to and suck up to at a later date, but stop mistreating and hurting your own muslim brothers and sisters just because they have to work hard for a living and not sitting on their ***** and collecting tax revenues while letting europeans and anglo-americans drill their country for oil. and this you pretty much have to stop NOW.

for the conflict of strategic interests between china and russia and saudi that exists today is understandable from an IR point of view and can be shrugged off over good wine and a good feast when a strategic realignment happens, but saudis' way of dealing with south asian and southeast asian workers is deeply humiliating and goes straight into these nations' psyches and this kind of damage isn't easily reparable, and one day saudis may yet pay a much stiffer price to reconcile with bangladeshis than with chinese, even if the latter have far more extensive diplomatic interests in middle eastern politics than the former and are impacted by saudis' foreign policies more.

When their oil runs out in the next 30 years and their population tripled by then, we will see what they will do as they will have no friends left in the world.

When their oil runs out in the next 30 years and their population tripled by then, we will see what they will do as they will have no friends left in the world.

but this isn't a nice thing to see: i utterly despise saudi royalty, but arabs are an important civilization that must not be isolated in the muslim world nor in the whole world. as i said, it is so easy to make up with chinese and russians (cut off the head of their king one day and hug the chinese president the day next, and we will have turned a page), but repairing the damage done to saudis' relationship with other muslim countries that sent laborers to the middle east to suffer these insults and degradation will take much more effort, time and humility on the part of saudis. so saudis really must start to mend their ways now

but this isn't a nice thing to see: i utterly despise saudi royalty, but arabs are an important civilization that must not be isolated in the muslim world nor in the whole world. as i said, it is so easy to make up with chinese and russians (cut off the head of their king one day and hug the chinese president the day next, and we will have turned a page), but repairing the damage done to saudis' relationship with other muslim countries that sent laborers to the middle east to suffer these insults and degradation will take much more effort, time and humility on the part of saudis. so saudis really must start to mend their ways now

That is why it is important for Arabs to rise and depose these slave puppet regimes that work for American interests. Without this their future is going to be dark.

PS. By the way the original name of that country is not Saudi. It is Hijaz.

That is why it is important for Arabs to rise and depose these slave puppet regimes that work for American interests. Without this their future is going to be dark.

very true, but the royalty will put up a fight. the americans will put up a fight. if saudis cannot brave violent repression, there isn't going to be a lot of outside help either because other countries cannot project enough military power to that part of the world to neutralize american military garrison there.

Hahahaha, O love how people are jelous of Peninsula Arabs oil :D

Example of jelous rants;

We will take their land! KSA has the strongest military in Middle East after Israel

They are slaves of Western people! Explained below

Slave puppet regimes!! Explained below

When their oils run out, it will be us in power!!

Hahahaha....

Saudis alone control around 1 trillion dollar!!! Even if their oil run out this moment they have enough money for nearly 15 years of lucury life for every KSA citizen :D Saudis for example have share in every global company :) With their revenue alone they can have a decen life in KSA. They are building new cities like playing civilazation and you people are discussing the downfall of them!! Simple ridiculus.....

US does not control KSA, its KSA that holds great deal of power in US... KSA owns %8 of US economy alone and controls US media y their huge shares on US media componies like News Corporation biggest media compony in the world....

I love people who have no knowledge of strategy and politics talk big. It is just too funny :)

Saudis alone control around 1 trillion dollar!!! Even if their oil run out this moment they have enough money for nearly 15 years of lucury life for every KSA citizen :D Saudis for example have share in every global company :) With their revenue alone they can have a decen life in KSA. They are building new cities like playing civilazation and you people are discussing the downfall of them!! Simple ridiculus.....

US does not control KSA, its KSA that holds great deal of power in US... KSA owns %8 of US economy alone and controls US media y their huge shares on US media componies like News Corporation biggest media compony in the world....

I love people who have no knowledge of strategy and politics talk big. It is just too funny :)
Dude, when oil running out, US will not stay there to protect them any more, and I don't think they can protect themselve against Taliban or another terrorist groups:coffee:

Just look at what happen in Iraq when US flee away.

Dude, when oil running out, US will not stay there to protect them any more, and I don't think they can protect themselve against Taliban or another terrorist groups:coffee:

Just look at what happen in Iraq when US flee away.

Royal Saudi family has great influence on Taliban... Taliban won't and can't attack KSA...

they don't need to... KSA has one of the most sophisticated army in ths world let alone middle east... Their officals are moly foreign but that doesn't chage the fact that KSA is decades ahead of most of the middle eastern nation in weapo systems they own...

EDIT: You forgot that KSA owns %8 of US ecconomy... US cannot leave KSA alone... When KSA wants something from US they get it... Thats the rule of politics... The day KSA even mentions that they are going to retreat their money from US economy US will be in economical crisis...

Royal Saudi family has great influence on Taliban... Taliban won't and can't attack KSA...

they don't need to... KSA has one of the most sophisticated army in ths world let alone middle east... Their officals are moly foreign but that doesn't chage the fact that KSA is decades ahead of most of the middle eastern nation in weapo systems they own...

EDIT: You forgot that KSA owns %8 of US ecconomy... US cannot leave KSA alone... When KSA wants something from US they get it... Thats the rule of politics... The day KSA even mentions that they are going to retreat their money from US economy US will be in economical crisis...
1.Talaban even attack and kill Chinese , so you think Taliban will be scared of KSA ???

2. KSA only own %8 of US ecconomy, and you forgot Japan almost ruled US economy
The epitome of this thinking was a 1980 book called “Japan As Number One,” by Ezra Vogel of Harvard, which became a bestseller in Japan and sold well in the United States, too. “It is a matter of urgent national interest for Americans to confront Japanese successes,” Vogel warned, before Japan takes control of the global economy. As Meredith Woo of the University of Virginia has written of the early-1980s U.S. mindset reflected by this book, “Japan seemed superior to America in every way.”http://blogs.reuters.com/gregg-easterbrook/2010/08/18/china-as-number-one-remember-japan-in-the-80s/
and what happen to Japan now ?She can't forces US base to get out of Okinawa, you know already, right.

People can't scare Us economy just by small amount in investment.

The problem with Saudi Arabia is "Al-e-Saud" which is so much integrated with Americans that the only thing left is they do not have blood relations i.e. marrying into one another. Other than that they are more Americans than the American themselves and destined to be doomed. It's not a question of if but a question of when!
Just like USA cannot protect Israel all the time, Al-e-Saud cannot protect themselves.

1.Talaban even attack and kill Chinese , so you think Taliban will be scared of KSA ???

2. KSA only own %8 of US ecconomy, and you forgot Japan almost ruled US economy
and what happen to Japan now ?She can't forces US base to get out of Okinawa, you know already, right.

People can't scare Us economy just by small amount in investment.

small investment? Dude... 1 trillion dollar is times and times more than total value of Vietnam... Taliban was created and supported by Saudi royal family...

This oil price increase is business 101. It's got nothing to do with Iran or anything political. I can't believe all the ignorant posts in this thread saying things like "OH IT'S BECAUSE OF IRAN" "OH DAMN THOSE SAUDIS" If you don't actually know information about the subject, don't make assumptions.

Let me explain it for you all.

The cost of oil is dictated by supply and demand.

Oil demand is high in Asia, so they raise the price to make more profit because they know people will keep buying.
Oil demand in Europe is lower because of their financial situation, so to increase the amount of oil being purchased by Europe they lower the price which encourages more purchases.

Like i said, this is business 101. It's basic business practices. Every oil producing country and company does it in the world, theres nothing wrong with it.

Saudi Masters In west put sanctions on Iran and take out over 4 million brls/day out of circulation to create a supply problem.

Europe is Been given discount you x brain is cause Europeans were Iran's customers and this is how House of Saud is bribing them oil is traded on the markets and price is decided there not buy the Saudis this isn't business.

petrol is been always high priced in Europe cause of aggressive taxation by the governments .Oil demand in Europe is lower cause of high unemployment and has nothing to do with supply shortages.

business 101 really :hitwall::hitwall:

A family owns the nation. The name comes from the family. These guys are tribals and also inbreeders.

Back
Top Bottom