What's new

Salman Rushdie Knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not taking the blame off of our leaders heads. I am giving a reason to continue resistance.

That is a stupid reason for resistance. You fight a enemy while your leaders collude with that very same enemy.???????????????????? For all you know if you change your leaders get some good ones' you might have a good relationship with these countries.

You are forgetting the conflict in Somalia, there is no oil factor involved there. Is it?

There was something called a genocide happening there, Americans as well as the PAKISTANI's went in there to STOP it.

Then you agree that they are killing civilians. Then why do you expect Muslims to observe ethics when our enemy does not?

Those JDAMS are put down to earth during wartime, When a Friggin Military Fighter plane fly's over my head, I know he is attack my nation during war. I dont expect that when I walk down the street and when i see a plain clothed muslim walking by side, I dont expect him to jump up and blow me up. If that is what you expect, then muslims are in deep trouble, they have just chewed more than they can eat.

Yeh that is why I said "atleast uptil 2003" (please refer above).
Under Khattab they gained huge successes without any help from suicide bombers.

Russians are smothering Chechans now.

Lets see ....
The first thing bush said before invading Afghanistan was the word "Crusade".
Italian PM Belasconi said "Islam has always been inferior to Christianity in the past and still is no match today".
EU contries are banning Muslim practices of headscarfs.
And you want me to believe that the wars are not against Islam?

Bush is stupid....
Maybe they can justify their use of the word crusade as you have justified your use of the word jihad. If Mullah Omar handed over Osama Bin Laden, Americans wouldnt have come in Afghanistan in the first place.
NOT Eu countries, but France. And they are banning Christain BIG crosses, Sikh Head Gear, Jew Skull Cap, Muslim head scrafs etc in HIGH SCHOOLS. GOOD job France. You have very conviently forgotten about the rest of the religion and made it again MUSLIM VICTIMISATION, when France clearly did it to all relgions

Lets see ....
The first thing bush said before invading Afghanistan was the word "Crusade".
Italian PM Belasconi said "Islam has always been inferior to Christianity in the past and still is no match today".
EU contries are banning Muslim practices of headscarfs.
And you want me to believe that the wars are not against Islam?

You see these acts against Islam because you're too religious.

Crusade - Its a word even I use in a different context. Without 9\11 Afghanistan invasion would've never happened. Afghanistan is not Bush's fault. It's the fault of the Muslim world. Crusade is a commonly used word.

Is there a Muslim here who thinks his religion is inferior to mine ? Should I go waging war with all you Muslims for having that - if I may use that word, arrogant opinion rooted in sheer ignorance and fanatical faith ??

EU countries banned Sikh/Hindu\all religious symbols at schools as well.

So Yes, I want you to believe that what acts you think are against Islam are not acts against your religion. You tend to percieve them like that because you identify yourselves a little too much with your religion when it suits you.

You see these acts against Islam because you're too religious.

Crusade - Its a word even I use in a different context. Without 9\11 Afghanistan invasion would've never happened. Afghanistan is not Bush's fault. It's the fault of the Muslim world. Crusade is a commonly used word.

Is there a Muslim here who thinks his religion is inferior to mine ? Should I go waging war with all you Muslims for having that - if I may use that word, arrogant opinion rooted in sheer ignorance and fanatical faith ??

EU countries banned Sikh/Hindu\all religious symbols at schools as well.

So Yes, I want you to believe that what acts you think are against Islam are not acts against your religion. You tend to percieve them like that because you identify yourselves a little too much with your religion when it suits you.

Cru·sade /kruˈseɪd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kroo-seyd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -sad·ed, -sad·ing.
–noun
1. (often initial capital letter) any of the military expeditions undertaken by the Christians of Europe in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries for the recovery of the Holy Land from the Muslims.
2. any war carried on under papal sanction.

wonder how you use it......:lol:

wonder how you use it......

My friend calls his anti-smoking voluntary work as his crusade against the evils of tobacco. Thanks to the indoctrination at home/mosque/everywhere in Umma - you're(the young muslims of today) too narrow minded to think beyond your religion.

Why, yesterday I used the word.

I said to a friend. 'My crusade against sleeping 15 hours a day aint working buddy'.

Yes I disagree with you ergo I must be indoctrinated.....lol

Your friend had to qualify his statement to differentiate it from the literal meaning of the word. I think your indoctrination against Muslims has blinded you to this :lol:

When it is used by a president who has made no secret of his religious leanings it is fair to only take one meaning from it........

I think your indoctrination against Muslims has blinded you to this

So long as I don't believe in a book that is said to be given unto humanity by a God that according to me exists only in fantasies and don't put my faith blindly on anything or anybody without use of my reasoning abilities and dont hate or love a group of people because of the way they choose to worship something I'm not indoctrinated into anything. I don't do any of the above.

Yes I disagree with you ergo I must be indoctrinated.

If you're a Muslim, and you happen to think that all religions in the world are by all means equally true then you're not indoctrinated into your religion.

Otherwise, yes you have been taught to believe in something by a variety of means. I call it indoctrination.

So long as I don't believe in a book that is said to be given unto humanity by a God that according to me exists only in fantasies and don't put my faith blindly on anything or anybody without use of my reasoning abilities and dont hate or love a group of people because of the way they choose to worship something I'm not indoctrinated into anything. I don't do any of the above.

If you're a Muslim, and you happen to think that all religions in the world are by all means equally true then you're not indoctrinated into your religion.

Otherwise, yes you have been taught to believe in something by a variety of means. I call it indoctrination.

in·doc·tri·nate /ɪnˈdɒktrəˌneɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-dok-truh-neyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -nat·ed, -nat·ing.
1. to instruct in a doctrine, principle, ideology, etc., esp. to imbue with a specific partisan or biased belief or point of view.
2. to teach or inculcate.
3. to imbue with learning.

That picture you have in your avatar is a religious symbol right? Guess your disbelief in symbols only extends to ones that are not your own.You seem to be very down upon a specific religion so therefore your claims of neutrality are spurious

Guess your disbelief in symbols only extends to ones that are not your own

Why guess when you can ask ?

What I tend to like may not necessarily be what I believe in.

When you're trying to understand others beliefs stop looking at them like the way you look at fellow Muslims. Dont think everybody has a belief system akin to yours. Thats a very bad assumption.

Trying to guess my beliefs with my avatar ? Thats quite silly, but I tend to understand the manner in which Muslims view other people.

The other day this Pakistani guy was shocked to find that I'm a vegetarian for reasons entirely non-religious. :rolleyes:

You seem to be very down upon a specific religion so therefore your claims of neutrality are spurious

Stop assuming things. I'm not neutral.

Next time, Sir, please stop looking for dictionary definitions.

If you're not able to correctly comprehend what I've written and the context in which I've spoken - please ask.

From what you've guessed and assumed of me in a couple of threads I can see that you're quite bad at guessing and assuming. Please ask. I shall oblige, if I find time.

Why guess when you can ask ?

What I tend to like may not necessarily be what I believe in.

When you're trying to understand their beliefs stop looking at other people like the way you look at fellow Muslims.

Stop assuming things. I'm not neutral.

Next time, Sir, please stop looking for dictionary definitions.

If you're not able to correctly comprehend what I've written and the context in which I've spoken - please ask.

From what you've guessed and assumed of me in a couple of thread I can see that you're quite bad at guessing and assuming. Please ask. I shall oblige, if I find time.

Well my dictionary definitions are to prove a point. You should know the meaning of something before you start throwing it around as being different to the literal meaning.

You seem to be arrogant in your beliefs and funny you should mention comprehension when yours seems to be somewhat lacking.

Since you are NOT neutral then I have every right to defend something against your very obvious bias. Now i am on holiday and have plenty of time to spend on this and look up as many dictionary definitions for you. Please feel free to be corrected anytime I have time! :lol:

Well my dictionary definitions are to prove a point.

They have proved none, my friend. None.

You seem to be arrogant in your beliefs and funny you should mention comprehension when yours seems to be somewhat lacking.

I'm merely telling you the way I see things.

Speaking of comprehension, are we still trying to comprehend the religious beliefs of a person with a picture the size of stamp ? Thats an insight into the way you look at things - narrow.

I have every right to defend something against your very obvious bias

My bias has always been obvious and your right to defend is always yours.

Please feel free to be corrected anytime I have time!

Why not ?

They have proved none, my friend. None.

Well we shall see as you seem to be intractable it remains for others to judge.

I'm merely telling you the way I see things.

As Am I

Speaking of comprehension, are we still trying to comprehend the religious beliefs of a person with a picture the size of stamp ? Thats an insight into the way you look at things - narrow.

Well since you seem to have an equally narrow view of my religion. I feel no guilt in my view of yours. I am not overly religious, but it does not mean I will stand by and let you defame it.

Well since you seem to have an equally narrow view of my religion.

Far from it.

I feel no guilt in my view of yours.

What you feel is entirely upto you.

I am not overly religious, but it does not mean I will stand by and let you defame it.

What is your religion and how have I defamed it ?

Oh there is a new book on the block I'm gonna mention.

Guess its name ?

Crusade India

Its about rural poverty, education and the judiciary.

Learn to look beyond religion.

Learn to look beyond religion.

Is that even possible for most number of muslims.

Keyser,

The picture he has as his avatar, can also intrepted on a more cultural basis. Maybe samudra likes dancing.

Is that even possible for most number of muslims.

Keyser,

The picture he has as his avatar, can also intrepted on a more cultural basis. Maybe samudra likes dancing.

If that was the case then a Pussy Cat doll would have been a better choice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom