What's new

Salman Rushdie Knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Yes Adux I understand your green of envy that I live in England

lol@You. Who do you think I am $1/hour making Village boy....lol
I would have seen more places in the UK than you

As for the better education, try to spell better.

That's your personal bias against a man who had the courage to speak up against your religion and actually stood up against the tyranny of sheer intolerance of Muslims albeit in a flip-flop manner.

Its bias, my friend. You're biased because he wrote something against your religion. Simple.

Speaking out with sincere intent is different from spreading lies & propaganda. Its not bias its common sense.

You're so obsessed with religion. Religion to you has become supreme to the point where to appreciate good literature you do a check on the authors background and see if he has been good with your religion.

Facts dont matter to you anymore. Religion Religion Religion. Your obsession with religion is putting you on a path towards direct confrontation with the rest of the world. Radicalised - you have been, just as the vast majority of the young Muslim population world over is getting.

A pity indeed...

There are no facts in the book besides his name & ISBN number. Its not radicalization; more like provoking and expecting no reaction. well sorry to disappoint you; we will not remain quiet while people spread propaganda about our religion.

I do agree with your last statement, pity indeed; how low people will get to earn money.

c9871f4f1f4f41e53991c64dba343ec3.gif

Speaking out with sincere intent is different from spreading lies & propaganda. Its not bias its common sense.

Where does "common sense" come when speaking about religion.

There are no facts in the book besides his name & ISBN number. Its not radicalization; more like provoking and expecting no reaction. well sorry to disappoint you; we will not remain quiet while people spread propaganda about our religion.

Oh by all means speak out, Dont give you the right to behead him or cover his mouth.

I do agree with your last statement, pity indeed; how low people will get to earn money.

If you know that, then maybe you shouldnt bother. God is not that naive.

There are no facts in the book besides his name & ISBN number.

Go read my post again. This time try to get the context right.

lol@You. Who do you think I am $1/hour making Village boy....lol
I would have seen more places in the UK than you

Nope your even more pathetic than a village boy.

As for the better education, try to spell better.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Says the one who can't read, can't spell and can't communicate on this board without a fight just like a typical Pindu ! LOL

But hey Adux u wanna keep with the rubbish, degrade yourself and make real fool on this forum you go right ahead and derailed this thread but I'm ending this rubbish !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's your personal bias against a man who had the courage to speak up against your religion and actually stood up against the tyranny of sheer intolerance of Muslims albeit in a flip-flop manner.

Its bias, my friend. You're biased because he wrote something against your religion. Simple.

You're so obsessed with religion. Religion to you has become supreme to the point where to appreciate good literature you do a check on the authors background and see if he has been good with your religion.

Facts dont matter to you anymore. Religion Religion Religion. Your obsession with religion is putting you on a path towards direct confrontation with the rest of the world. Radicalised - you have been, just as the vast majority of the young Muslim population world over is getting.

A pity indeed...

A clue no.

I am not obsessed with religon and I don't use it to formulate any opinion.

I am 19 years old and prior to this whole Knighthood thing I had honestly never heard of Salman Rushdie. I read this book to see what kind of an author he is to be knighted for services to literature and I really honestly don't see it as something special.

If you read my other posts on this thread not once have I called for his death or anything due to his comments. I AM NOT A RADICAL. Trust me on that if you met me you would be corrected of your current view. Besides radicals piss me off and I want them deported or imprisoned for giving islam such a negative view in the UK

Fact of the matter as to why I don't like him is that the guy has lived in New York for ages where he publicly insults Britain and British Values, he costs taxpayers millions of pounds for his security, his books really aren't anything special and he has this really creepy look constantly about him. He does all this and he gets a knighthood for it which is bloody annoying and note the whole insulting islam thing doesn't even come into that.

Fact of the matter as to why I don't like him is that the guy has lived in New York for ages where he publicly insults Britain and British Values, he costs taxpayers millions of pounds for his security, his books really aren't anything special and he has this really creepy look constantly about him. He does all this and he gets a knighthood for it which is bloody annoying and note the whole insulting islam thing doesn't even come into that.

Is that true JK ? LOL and gets knighted for that

Samudra just to pick your mind here what do you think of Muslims as a whole ?

Well regarding the whole creepy eye look thing he has had surgery to rectify that.

I forgot the most annoying thing about him is that he looks like a paedophile yet he's dating Padma Lakshmi. THE LUCKY GIT!!!

no i was reffering to:

in New York for ages where he publicly insults Britain and British Values,

I am 19 years old and prior to this whole Knighthood thing I had honestly never heard of Salman Rushdie.

Then you're just not introduced to the world of literature in an adequate manner. Expose yourselves to the wonderful literature out there and then perhaps you'll be able to appreciate Salman Rushdie. Until then, its just your personal bias against Salman Rushdie which you hide.

If you've never heard of Salman Rushdie before and you want me to believe it, how on earth do you think I'm going to think your opinion about his literature carries any weight at all ? Your opinion on his literature would then be worthless. Expose yourselves to literature before you think you're qualified to make a judgement upon an authors works.

If you don't know what you're reading you'll not appreciate the greatness of it.

Samudra just to pick your mind here what do you think of Muslims as a whole ?

I respect and acknowledge the diverse opinions and streams within the Muslims - something a modern day young teenage Muslim is taught to deny and destroy from a very early age by the clerics. Therefore how on earth do I suddenly write a single line and call it my opinion on Muslims ?

Nope your even more pathetic than a village boy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Says the one who can't read, can't spell and can't communicate on this board without a fight just like a typical Pindu ! LOL

But hey Adux u wanna keep with the rubbish, degrade yourself and make real fool on this forum you go right ahead and derailed this thread but I'm ending this rubbish !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugger off little boy, when you remotely even reach like compelting your MBA from 38th Best Uni in the world or 3rd in UK like Strathclyde GSB, Glasgow. come and talk with me....till then ignore my diatribe, since only the proper way of thinking is what ever that is pro-muslims and pro-pakistan!!!! you wont see me that way. pathetic and what a pity

I had to laugh at this......

Bugger off little boy,

LITTLE BOY ? look whos talking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you can't even stop an arguement LOL ! stop calling the kettle black
whats this about pro-muslim and pro-pakistani whats this got to about anything
Brov come here and get your self and education
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Samudra

I understand what you are saying about our youth , some are being brain washed into hatred, setting groups to go and fight but that happens in all within asian community

Sikh vs Muslim
Muslim vs Hindus
Hindus vs Sikhs

This needs to be stopped

1. Regarding Khomeini's fatwa, I think it was politically motivated. Reason being that he issued it two years after the book was published.

2. Rushdie, by doing this, wasn't trying to start a debate or to critisize. He directly insulted our Prophet.

3. And clearly by knighting him British are supporting him because of his opposition to Muslims because all his literature is TOTAL crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom