What's new

Salman Rushdie Knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one asking others to respect all my silly 'beliefs' - if you were to assume I were a Hindu.

well there is big difference between the silly believes of hindus and Prophet Hood in Islam.
The respect for our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is not a "silly" belief.

It's all the same.

Well its not all the same
hinduism as describe by hindus is not at all a religion but rather based on fiction.

For us the respect for your prohpet is silly belief and Islam is a funnt religion. and prove to me ALLAH is the real god, make him appear. you cant, its my fiction against yours.

Are you going to issue a fatwa and cut off my head!!! try me.

So it means if the West or for that matter if anyone calls the hindu gods as nothing but Bull sh.its will you swollow it ?

Or just recently when a magazine published hindu gods in objectionable depictions would u call all thoes hindus protesting against that as IDIOTS????

Protest, they are not idiots.

But Kill someone, cut of their head, damage public property and silence them etc... are IDIOTS. Not very differnet from you.

For us the respect for your prohpet is silly belief and Islam is a funnt religion. and prove to me ALLAH is the real god, make him appear. you cant, its my fiction against yours.

A person who has no belife can say all this.

2ndly can u prove that ur hindu godess Durga has so many hands.

Can you prove that Hunuman is the monkey faced is god or can u prove that rats as consider by hundus as god .

Belief in God is not only among but also among other faiths and all of them are agreed that God is invisible.

Are you going to issue a fatwa and cut off my head!!! try me.

:) a senior person told me Jana if some ****** say anything against The Holy Prophet, thn it wont lessen the importance of the Great Prophet (PBUH).

So NO i wont issue a Fatwa against a ******.

Protest, they are not idiots.

But Kill someone, cut of their head, damage public property and silence them etc... are IDIOTS. Not very differnet from you.

No one here is supporting the damaging of property and killing others.

The only objection is that there is no such thing called "Freedom of Expression" that hurts the sentiments of others and their religious believes.

And also it is also internationaly not acceptable to allow such kind of mischieve that leads to dangerouse consequences.

A person who has no belife can say all this.

2ndly can u prove that ur hindu godess Durga has so many hands.

Can you prove that Hunuman is the monkey faced is god or can u prove that rats as consider by hundus as god .

Belief in God is not only among but also among other faiths and all of them are agreed that God is invisible.

:) a senior person told me Jana if some maroon say anything against The Holy Prophet, thn it wont lessen the importance of the Great Prophet (PBUH).

So NO i wont issue a Fatwa against a maroon.

Maroon?? Learn Spellings Girl/Boy whatever..... Your village accent doesnt translate to the real spellings and meanings of the word you try to use.

Just cuz i dont agree on your belief makes a person of non-belief. Who the **** gave you the right to decide, the lal-masjid. I dont believe in your religion or any organized religion. But I believe in God, Do you understand the concept. You wont, I have only seen pure ***** and hatered coming out of people like you.
All of them agree on what. Nobody has seen god, So what can they agree on. NOBODY KNOWS. For all you know God might have 10 hands....lol..Have you seen Allah ; are you sure he doenst have 10 hands.
Durga 10 hands signifies her power. More hands more power. Kind of slow arent you. You dont understand but then you trash it. Perfect example of extremist.

For all I know or care, maybe Tom cruise is right.

No one here is supporting the damaging of property and killing others.

The only objection is that there is no such thing called "Freedom of Expression" that hurts the sentiments of others and their religious believes.

And also it is also internationaly not acceptable to allow such kind of mischieve that leads to dangerouse consequences.

What dangerous consequences, Are you threatening the world. Islamic Extremist Terrorist that you are threatening the world...Guess what You cant.Why the world is more powerful.
I will say whatever I want and about whoever I want. You dont like it, close your ears. islam has always degraded other religion to get more conversion. Islam is in no way a Uber-religion for you to adovcate what can be said and what not , and how it is above criticism while it balantly criticize's other relgions. It doesnt work that way,

Or just recently when a magazine published hindu gods in objectionable depictions would u call all thoes hindus protesting against that as IDIOTS????

Ofcourse. They're idiots as much as their Muslims counterparts.

The respect for our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is not a "silly" belief

I think it is a silly belief.

hinduism as describe by hindus is not at all a religion but rather based on fiction

You can insult Hindus and their beliefs as much as you like. It shows the true color of Muslims like you asking to respect their beliefs.

Guess what ? I dont care about your insults.

Go read your last few posts in the same thread. You don't qualify to object.

and also it is also internationaly not acceptable to allow such kind of mischieve that leads to dangerouse consequences.

We're not afraid of dangerous consequences. We're not the ones acting victim always.

Go read your last few posts in the same thread. You don't qualify to object.

Amen to that, She(though i believe it is a HE) just abused Hinduism in her posts!!!!! Called it a fiction, while advocating other people shouldnt say anything against Islam.

Amen to that, She(though i believe it is a HE) just abused Hinduism in her posts!!!!! Called it a fiction, while advocating other people shouldnt say anything against Islam.

The vast majority of Muslims on this very board have done it. From suggesting beef burgers to talking about the hands of Hindu Gods. Hypocrites of the highest order.

This mindset is merely a refined version of radicalised thought process inculcated by the socio-political institution of Islam. It's more widespread now than ever before and its growing - thanks to us living in an information age!!!

Calling Islam the only truth in itself is an insult to other religions. Will Muslims acknowledge that other religions are as true as theirs ?

Otherwise they're hurting the sentiments of others.

Agreed, But then again its is also a fact a lot of muslims respect and sympathize with these idiots. That has to change, the only way to stop them is to make sure they feel they are not part of your community. If they become a part of your community, the world will see them only through these idiots, not through you. Cuz they are louder and they do crazy things. You have to stop them, first and formost.

Bro i understand that the reason britian is getting bombed is becauce of the iraq/afghan war.
Would britian get bombed if they pulled out,well has Spain been bombed since they pulled out?
Know i understand the reasons why these guys are going around blowing people up and i think the 3 million that marched in london also understand,does that mean i "sympathize with these idiots".
Please check this video there only a few minutes long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dabong,

It doesnt give them right, There is a reason why most countries follow the Geneva convention as well other traditions in War.They dont have any check and balances. They are cowards in killing innocents in a train , in a bus etc. I was there in London during 7/7, I came down to watch the silverstone race. I have seen how they do it, I was in Golders Green Subway station when the 2nd bomb exploded. And please save your conspiracy theories, The guys where muslims of pakistani orgin who exploded those devices.
I am not saying that you personally support them, but there is a huge majority of people who do support them, sympathize with them and give them logistical support. They hide and attack

Temp closure of this thread due to a serious complaint. Will hopefully be re-opened shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom