What's new

Salman Rushdie Knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ,Always Neutral

No you go and find out yourself its one of those things you do it yourself

Regards

Dear A6,

I am not a muslim so maybe I am not qualified to understand why Sir Salman is not a muslim, so I would be more than happy to have your views.

Regards

i think no body has the right to speak on other's religion, in every religion it is permitted to kill the person who speaks against his religion

Ridiculous.
1.I have every right on earth to speak against or for any religion.

2.Any religion that permits killing a person who speaks against his religion is barbaric and has to be effectively destroyed at the earliest.

but unfortunetly if muslim kill such black sheep then it will be called terrorism hamm, may there will b the person like AMIR (who attacked such person in Denmark)

There are no black sheep and nobody gave any idiot the right to kill another man because he disgreed in religious issues. It will be called terrorism. Learn to live with that.

Ridiculous.
1.I have every right on earth to speak against or for any religion.

2.Any religion that permits killing a person who speaks against his religion is barbaric and has to be effectively destroyed at the earliest.

There are no black sheep and nobody gave any idiot the right to kill another man because he disgreed in religious issues. It will be called terrorism. Learn to live with that.

Well it seems you will have to eliminate most religions in that case....(except your own of course.......:rolleyes: )

Seems your philosophy is that you want peace and you'll kill as many people as possible to get it........

Well it seems you will have to eliminate most religions in that case..

I dont think Buddhism, Jainism, the Bahai sects, Sikhism and Zorastrainism have laws in their religion that approve murder for speaking against religion.

Do not make the mistake of assuming all religions are like yours.

except your own of course.......

Re-read the post of mine you've quoted. Pay attention to words.

Seems your philosophy is that you want peace and you'll kill as many people as possible to get it........

Stop trying to comprehend a philosopy where there is none.

I dont think Buddhism, Jainism, the Bahai sects, Sikhism and Zorastrainism have laws in their religion that approve murder for speaking against religion.

Do not make the mistake of assuming all religions are like yours.

Re-read the post of mine you've quoted. Pay attention to words.

Stop trying to comprehend a philosopy where there is none.

Funny the Gurhkas have played a part in religious conflicts and practice non-pacifist Buddhism.

Sikhs recently threatened a playhouse in the u.k. which apparently showed a play that defamed their religion.

So whilst they may not have it written within their religions they sure as hell use the practice
with gusto!

Don't make the mistake of assuming your chosen religions are that much different from mine.

Just because you can't comprehend your own subconcious philosophy don't assume the rest of us can't see past your crap.

So whilst they may not have it written within their religions they sure as hell use the practice with gusto!

Go back and read what I've written. We're speaking of laws sanctioned by the religion. Understand ?

One chap said all religions permit killing persons for speaking against itself. I responded that if a religion were to stoop so low then we better deal with it.

And Viola! You come running in with your Sikhs do that and Gurkha's done that.

We're speaking of what religions themselves are. Not what their followers are.

For godsake, take a deep breath. Relax. Re-read what I write. Do it twice. THEN make a post.

Just because you can't comprehend your own subconcious philosophy don't assume the rest of us can't see past your crap.

You give me too much credit. There is no subconscious philosophy or that sort of crap.

Mods im posting a part of critical analysis of Rushdi's book can i post the entire analysis in Tehology section with valid link and source.
-------

a critical analysis of Rushdie's satanic verses

Whilst granting Knighthood to Rushdie for literary service British Committee forgot to appraise his book fully as well. For example little glimpse of his book "Satanic Verses" shows how Rushdie fooled the West and in return awarded for his ridicule. The writing may be protected by West on the name of freedom but is not literary master piece on any moral standards. For example:

The word 'F.u.c.k' has been used total 60 times in the book at following pages: 27, 54, 80, 87, 100, 101, 109, 149, 158, 159(2 times), 163(2 times), 178(3 times), 179, 180(2 times), 207, 245, 260, 261, 262, 265, 268(6 times), 269(2 times), 270(4 times), 271, 278, 285, 306, 313, 351, 380, 410, 412, 421, 429, 430, 435, 441(6 times), 448, 479, 526.
The word 'B.a.s.t.a.r.d' has been used total 49 times on the following pages: 1, 8, 19, 51, 56, 59, 68(2 times), 73, 80(2 times), 86, 95, 105, 116(2 times), 122, 137(3 times), 142, 164, 169, 174, 198, 256, 259, 266, 268, 280(2 times), 281, 284, 285, 316, 326, 359, 367, 376, 418, 425, 430, 436, 448, 467, 511, 520, 537, 539.
The word 'C.u.n.t' has been used total 6 times on the following pages: 163, 389(2 times), 441(3 times).
The word 'H.a.r.a.m.z.a.d.a' (bastard in urdu) has been used total 2 times on the following pages: 27, 207.
The word 'M.o.t.h.e.r F.u.c.k.i.ng' has been used total 3 times on the following pages: 80, 85, 122.
The word 'S.i.s.t.e.r F.u.c.k.i.ng' has been used total 1 times on the following pages:80.
The word 'C.h.o.o.t.i.a' has been used total 1 times on the following pages: 80.
The word 'M.a.g.g.i.e the B.i.t.c.h' has been used total 1 times on the following pages:269.
The word 'D.a.m.n all I.n.d.i.a.n.s' has been used total 1 times on the following pages:137.
The word to describe UK as 'C.offin of an Island ' has been used total 1 times on the following pages:146.

There are far more verses which are inflammatory which can not be pen down due to various obvious reasons, but to any standards this does not seem a service to literature, I could not find any sarcasm or irony or satire in this fiction for which British writers are popular all over the world rather found ****** fire and looking at this synopsis this book is a fine example of stirring hatred against the whole of humanity.

The decision is simple, West must not crucify 1.5 billion Muslims over one man"s frantic freedom of expression which has no limits. Unbridled fire sometimes burn one"s own house and the argument makes it clear that his freedom is restricted to where Muslims rights guaranteed by international law triggers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OH god.!!!!!!! You must be really testing us poor humans

The decision is simple, West must not crucify 1.5 billion Muslims over one man"s frantic freedom of expression which has no limits. Unbridled fire sometimes burn one"s own house and the argument makes it clear that his freedom is restricted to where Muslims rights guaranteed by international law triggers

What did the west do to Muslims for what Salman wrote?

Bull,

Trash Christanity,Hinduism, Buddism, But trash Islam you will see Burning house's.
I call it bluff. I value my freedom than my life and refuse to be controlled by someone else.
And I declare my god the Supreme and every other wild imagination of human beings.

Bull,

Trash Christanity,Hinduism, Buddism, But trash Islam you will see Burning house's.
I call it bluff. I value my freedom than my life and refuse to be controlled by someone else.
And I declare my god the Supreme and every other wild imagination of human beings.

Dude I really don't have any problem with any non muslim on the basis of religon and as the saying goes opinions are like a**holes because everyone has got one. You have said yours and thats ok if it doesn't agree with mine.

On the contrary you seem to be a pretty safe guy and if I ever met you I'd like to think I could buy you a drink and we could engage in civilised conversation.

Getting back to the topic I hope I've made it clear that on the basis of him costing me tax money and slating British values means I disapprove of a Knighthood. If they want to honour this man for supposed services to literature do what they do to everyone else and give him an MBE.

JK,

Disapprove of his Knighthood, say it is wrong, or he is a stupid guy. I am only against his the call for his head. He has a right to say what he wants to. If the BBC can air this on their channel, I commend their Freedom of Expression.
[YOUTUBE]
he is threatening the very existence of non-muslims in UK itself. They air it in hard Talk nor do they clamp him down. Kudos to their freedom of expression.

PS: I am very much a safe guy, you will see me exactly like this on Hindu-Extremism. I believe in secualrism with feverish love, and I believe there is no use in talking with brainwashed extremist no matter which religion. Anyone who can have pint of guiness or corona with me is my friend...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Somedays ago I was told by a friend visiting a mosque here that If I were a thief but a thief believing in Allah then I'd go to heaven.

There is only a little difference between nutheads like the one speaking above and this nuthead. Only a little difference. Today's young Muslims are brought into this fold ever more than before - I bear witness to that. I see more of these radicalised people daily.

If Muslims dont take care of guys like the above then the world will take care of them. It appears inevitable and no amount of playing victim or complaining will help.

I believe in the clash of civilisations now.

Londonistan, Muslims have, those who believe themselves to be moderate(lack of another word) should stop this. Like Musharraf in LAL masjid. Its about time they stopped it. The non-muslim world will not stand by and be attacked in a terrorist way. They will counter-back which will have serious problems for all muslims. The moderate's though innocent will become collateral damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom