What's new

Salman Rushdie Knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikh vs Muslim
Muslim vs Hindus
Hindus vs Sikhs

There are no fights between Hindus and Sikhs. But I can tell you this. There are always fights. In this age its the Muslims. In the previous age it was somebody else.

2. Rushdie, by doing this, wasn't trying to start a debate or to critisize. He directly insulted our Prophet.

The world would still be in the dark ages had some great men not dared to 'insult' religion. Your religion is not an exception.

To move forward rigid doctrines put forth by religions have to be shattered. The religion has to bend and give up its rigidity. It will have to learn tolerance. If it doesn't it will be taught tolerance.

It has happened in the past with Christianity and even 'Hinduism'.

Its the turn of your religion now.

Samudra

I understand what you are saying about our youth , some are being brain washed into hatred, setting groups to go and fight but that happens in all within asian community

Sikh vs Muslim
Muslim vs Hindus
Hindus vs Sikhs

This needs to be stopped

Hindu vs Sikhs is no longer there. They are almost the same religion now. The only time the Hindu vs Sikhs happened was during the Indira Gandhi death.

A Renisannce of Islam is the only way forward with its peaceful co-existence with the rest of the world. There was a time a in History when Christains were ruthless invaders and barbarians, Islam was the religion of scholars then. Now Christains reformed themseleves and its the turn of muslims.

Samudra >> Everybody knows a person's reaction to abusive language.

A Renisannce of Islam is the only way forward with its peaceful co-existence with the rest of the world.
You seem to be blaming Islam for the current insecurity in the world, is that right?

Samudra >> Everybody knows a person's reaction to abusive language.

You seem to be blaming Islam for the current insecurity in the world, is that right?

Not only Islam But Yes, Islam has a major responsiblity to take here as well as some other factors, The moderates or as time and time again the members of the board have said, the true followers of islam who abhore suicide bombings in my opinion are way too silent and condecending to the demands of their extremist brethren

Adux said:
Not only Islam But Yes, Islam has a major responsiblity to take here as well as some other factors.
Islam is not responsible. Muslims are only defending their lands.

I too do not consider suicide bombings as permitted under shariah. But everyone is silent because they see no other way of effective resistance to these misadvantures into Muslim lands.

Islam is not responsible. Muslims are only defending their lands.

I too do not consider suicide bombings as permitted under shariah. But everyone is silent because they see no other way of effective resistance to these misadvantures into Muslim lands.

Not reason enough, my friend. Not reason enough. They do it in the name of Islam, then as non-islamic follower, islam is responsible.

You wanna stop Ameriki agression kill the friggin monarch's of Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Baharin, Pakistan etc, they are the one's who give POWER to the ameriki's, so stop and kill the traitors in your group first and then GO after Ameriki's. Otherwise it is all too hypocritical to me. The crimes committed by suicide bombers, beheaders, kidnapper's, soft civilan targets on a non-war time etc are crimes committed on humanity. If you call that effective resistance, then dont blame other's for countering that "effective resistance". In my book its called terrorism.

what about the suicide bombers who target military convoys?

i dont know about that rahman,

Imagine this, if you were soldier, and I am lying in pool of blood on the roadside; you stop to help me and save, I get up and blow you and your friends up... I would call that a unethical warfare technique's. This how most are done, since this the best way to get into close proxmity of the troops.

Imagine this, You are driving up the road , i jump on to your vehicle and blow myself, i wont regard it as unethical warfare. Rather Legit but I am open to debate. Such as the Kamkazi Fighter Pilots of WW 2

Adux said:
You wanna stop Ameriki agression kill the friggin monarch's of Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Baharin, Pakistan etc
Muslims cannot stop their resistance in wars just because our leaders are traitors.

Adux said:
The crimes committed by suicide bombers, beheaders, kidnapper's, soft civilan targets on a non-war time etc are crimes committed on humanity
Where do you live? On mars? There are five major conflicts in Muslim lands.
Reason behind civilian targetting in e.g. US and UK is that they have elected their leaders.For Example: If US population was so in favour of peace why did they re-elect a Bush? Anyway, slaying of civilian especially women and childeren is bad. But its a whole different story when these civilians enter conflict zones in Muslim lands. Lets take another example: US Civilian contractors providing fuel and rations transportation are perfectly legal targets. But here too it is better that discrimination should be observed between males and females.

Adux said:
Imagine this, if you were soldier, and I am lying in pool of blood on the roadside; you stop to help me and save, I get up and blow you and your friends up... I would call that a unethical warfare technique's. This how most are done, since this the best way to get into close proxmity of the troops.
I agree that this is an unethical method but i think these are purely revenge attacks carried out by Iraqi civilians not military operations by Mujhadeens. What else would a person do who lost his entire family to a single JDAM?

A.Rahman said:
what about the suicide bombers who target military convoys?
If your question is pointed at me I'll answer it but this is purely my personal view and ofcourse debatable. Some renowned ulema disagree.

There are two reasons because of which I am opposed to suicide bombings.
1. One has absolutely no right to take his own life. He can only present it to Allah, it is Allah's dicision to accept it or not. "Fidaye operations" started in Kashmir by the LeT are a good example. A group enters into a military base creates as much destruction as it can. Now there are a lot of cases where they successfully retreat without any casualities. (Mainly due to the confusion). So this is not a suicide. Chechen Jihad in my view is the best. They were very successful even without the help of suicide bombings (atleast uptil 2003).

And 2. There is a very high probability of civilian deaths in such an attack.

But first one is more important.

I dont see any wars against Muslims.

Muslims, just like Tibetans and Tamils happen to be in places where there are conflicts for various reasons including water, oil and land.

Muslims being what they are - over obsessed with religion, use religion as a rallying cry. Then starts the victimhood plays, suspicions over non-Muslims...its a cycle that will not end easily.

Muslims cannot stop their resistance in wars just because our leaders are traitors.

Easily, You take off the blame from yours heads, but at the same time put the blame on American population on your paragraph below for electing their leader. Such a Hypocritical view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you live? On mars? There are five major conflicts in Muslim lands.
Reason behind civilian targetting in e.g. US and UK is that they have elected their leaders.For Example: If US population was so in favour of peace why did they re-elect a Bush? Anyway, slaying of civilian especially women and childeren is bad. But its a whole different story when these civilians enter conflict zones in Muslim lands. Lets take another example: US Civilian contractors providing fuel and rations transportation are perfectly legal targets. But here too it is better that discrimination should be observed between males and females.

Boy with this kind of attitude, am I glad that there is a WoT. There is no such thing as Muslim lands!!!!. They made it a muslim issue to get global suppot, Like the Palestinian issue has nothing to do with Islam but rather with Israeli's and Palestnians, Americans are not there to take on Islam, they dont care two hoots about Islam, they want Oil, You are the one who brought religion,

I agree that this is an unethical method but i think these are purely revenge attacks carried out by Iraqi civilians not military operations by Mujhadeens. What else would a person do who lost his entire family to a single JDAM?

JDAM !!!! Its called War, I would expect to get killed everyday if i was living in the frontlines with India and Pakistan WAr. And Both of our countries dont use JDAM or precision weapons but rather cluster bombs.

If your question is pointed at me I'll answer it but this is purely my personal view and ofcourse debatable. Some renowned ulema disagree

You need a ulema to tell you about ethics, you cant do it yourself

There are two reasons because of which I am opposed to suicide bombings.
1. One has absolutely no right to take his own life. He can only present it to Allah, it is Allah's dicision to accept it or not. "Fidaye operations" started in Kashmir by the LeT are a good example. A group enters into a military base creates as much destruction as it can. Now there are a lot of cases where they successfully retreat without any casualities. (Mainly due to the confusion). So this is not a suicide. Chechen Jihad in my view is the best. They were very successful even without the help of suicide bombings (atleast uptil 2003).

And 2. There is a very high probability of civilian deaths in such an attack.

But first one is more important

Fahad,

Chechens killed 300 School Children by placing bombs in a school, holding then hostagem blowing it up in south ossentsia. The world will not stand by and watch this. They will fight it out, and they are better prepared than the terrorist. But if it is only Islam you see in every situation, then Islam wont have a peaceful co-existence with other religions

I dont see any wars against Muslims.

Muslims, just like Tibetans and Tamils happen to be in places where there are conflicts for various reasons including water, oil and land.

Muslims being what they are - over obsessed with religion, use religion as a rallying cry. Then starts the victimhood plays, suspicions over non-Muslims...its a cycle that will not end easily.

As days go by, the world is not taking a easy view on it, they are more and more ready to fight it out, And these terrorist dont stand a chance.

Adux said:
Easily, You take off the blame from yours heads, but at the same time put the blame on American population on your paragraph below for electing their leader. Such a Hypocritical view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I am not taking the blame off of our leaders heads. I am giving a reason to continue resistance.

Adux said:
Boy with this kind of attitude, am I glad that there is a WoT. There is no such thing as Muslim lands!!!!. They made it a muslim issue to get global suppot, Like the Palestinian issue has nothing to do with Islam but rather with Israeli's and Palestnians, Americans are not there to take on Islam, they dont care two hoots about Islam, they want Oil, You are the one who brought religion
You are forgetting the conflict in Somalia, there is no oil factor involved there. Is it?

Adux said:
JDAM !!!! Its called War, I would expect to get killed everyday if i was living in the frontlines with India and Pakistan WAr. And Both of our countries dont use JDAM or precision weapons but rather cluster bombs.
Then you agree that they are killing civilians. Then why do you expect Muslims to observe ethics when our enemy does not?

Adux said:
Chechens killed 300 School Children by placing bombs in a school, holding then hostagem blowing it up in south ossentsia.
Yeh that is why I said "atleast uptil 2003" (please refer above).
Under Khattab they gained huge successes without any help from suicide bombers.

Adux said:
Islam you see in every situation, then Islam wont have a peaceful co-existence with other religions
Lets see ....
The first thing bush said before invading Afghanistan was the word "Crusade".
Italian PM Belasconi said "Islam has always been inferior to Christianity in the past and still is no match today".
EU contries are banning Muslim practices of headscarfs.
And you want me to believe that the wars are not against Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom